SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A Letter I recieved

View next topic
View previous topic

stu-fl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This a letter I recieved

Quote:
Bills & Exchange Manager
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
TEL+226 70 33 56 53
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of
money
from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this
magnitude
will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all
will be well at the end of the day. We decided to contact you due to
the
urgency of this transaction.
PROPOSITION;
We discovered an abandoned sum of $7.2M(Seven Million Two Hundred
Thousand
United states Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign
customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none
of
his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this
money as
the heir. We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone
applies
for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our
banking
guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek your permission to have
you
stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be
carefully worked out by us for the funds $7.2M(Seven Million Two
Hundred
Thousand United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the
beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that we have
secured
from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased
beneficiaries. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance
of
our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the
appropriate
departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer
can
be made. We shall be compensating you
with 30% on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be
for
us. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for
investment
purposes in your country.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of
the
trust we have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

Regards,
MR JEFF COLLINS

I wrote back and said what do I need to do and he sent this letter

Quote:
Dear Friend,
It is interesting to hear from you,.This business I am talking about is about a certain account belonging to one of our deceased customers, who died in a plane crash with his entire family. He has no one who can stand as his relation or next of kin, and so the bank governing body is planning to convert his account into government treasury. I do not want this to happen, and that is why I wrote you, suggesting to you to apply as next of kin to the deceased. This way I will use my high position to influence approval of your application and this money will be paid into your account,as true inheritor. I want you to know that there is no risks involved. Again, the deceased was a White from South Africa. But it does not really matter where the claimant comes from as long as such a person is not Burkinab้. I want you to know that I have done all necessaryarrangements to facilitate smooth and quicker transaction.

If really you would want to be my partner , could you please send me your personal details, your direct telephone number, your home address, a scaned photograph of yours, and your bank account number where this money will be paid into. I want to remind you that you will receive 30% of the total sum for helping me. All expenses incured by you and me in this transaction will be deducted out from 5% of the total fund. I willl come over to your country as soon as the transfer is over to receive my own share of the fund for futher investiments by your advice.
As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the BURKINA FASO chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in BURKINA FASO when i am searching for reliable person which will assist me in this transaction. Please I want you to understand that your urgency will saves times so write back and tell me if you really want to carry out this transaction with me. From my banking experience this transaction would only take up to 7 working days to conclude this transfer. I sincerely need your help because this might be my first and last opportunity of hitting big money. I also would want you to treat this affair as urgent and confidential.

Please take note of this my brief profile.
Name: Mr.Jeff Collins.
Home Address: Rue 32 ave. Basawaraga.
Tel +226 78 03 67 94

He used two differrent email addresses

[email protected]
[email protected]

I dont know much about baiting but I enjoy reading about what you guys are doing. so mabey someone could mess with this one.

Thanks Dale
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The letters he sent you are part of a standard script.
Most likely he hasn't read your reply.

Welcome and bait safe!!!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stu-fl

This is very standard stuff. You can handle this. Here is a good start.

First you'll notice that he hasn't mentioned his clients name yet. Whatever name you use, he will use. For example if you respond as "Lon Moer" his client will magically become "Mr. Richard Moer" or something like that. (he won't even get the lawn mower joke)

Then notice he mentioned that 5% of the fund has been set aside for expenses. Ask him why you need $360,000 dollars for expenses. What could possibly cost so much. Or better yet, use a number that isn't even correct. For example use $576,000 (8%) and see if he catches your "math error". Just act stupid.

Lastly, He instructed you to treat this matter as "urgent and confidential" so of course you want to tell him that you discussed the matter with your brother in law, your boss, your Rabi, and the guy down at the gas station and they all said it sounds like a great opportunity. When he responds ignore him for a couple of days.

You can do this and we can help. Go for it, just be smart and safe.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Stu, welcome to Eater. My advice would be contradictory Laughing So allow me to confuse you...... I would suggest you read as much as you can before baiting.

Read all the stickies in every forum, have a good browse around. You will see that scam mails are posted in the surplus section, that we encourage safe baiting from a new email address and that questions are posted in the hints and tips section of the site.

You will have received a PM from one of the moderators, read it carefully, it has useful advice. You can keep the scam letter and reply later when you feel more comfortable to try baiting yourself.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
stu-fl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Alot guys this is some great stuff..
I get such a good laugh reading everything here.

Thanks Again
Laughing Dale
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

stu, I've started my own little baiting recently. It can become pretty funny. Just start out easily by sending them an email every day asking questions: What bank did you say? What was the lottery winnings? How many other winners? etc.

Don't send more than one question until he answeres the first. Then send another. This will keep him busy for a while.

Then, when you start to build a "trust bridge", you can start to ask for information from him to "verify" he is who is says he is.

have patience. Remember, HE DOES ALL THE WORK! All you do is submit requests. Its his job to figure out how to get it done for you.

Good luck. Happy baiting!
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stu

persephone is right.

My suggestions were assuming you already knew the rules and regs. I should have made that clear. I apologize
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Stu.
Giving your chance to bait to someone else robs you of the fun and it can be fun as well as rewarding. Write back and tell him there will be a two day delay as you are away. Then read like hell!! Smile

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to get certified death certificates. Without doucmentation, nothing is going to happen. There are many other certificates to be had too. Only a legal practicitioner is aware of this, not a shyster. Deposits, transfers, mortician, banking, government, state, local, school children's pictures, dog food labels, adult magazine covers! All these proofs are required!!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You may want to go to the Mentor thread and ask for a mentor?

Happy baiting!

--J.D.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello stu-fl, welcome aboard--

regarding your Burkina mugu---has he sent you a bio listing his weight, height, religion, zodiac sign, and other useless crap like that?

If so, then 'Jeff' is also Cheangy Usmani, Kojo Peters, Abdul Kojo, Aziz Mustapha, Prince Hassan, Trevor Gumel, Dr. Ali Musa, Paul Nukuluma, Something-Mozongo, and a few others. Always the same street address in Ouadougou and the yr of birth 1957-1961. Always the same bank ID card and photo. [Usually ADB Bank, which is redundant].

I have baited him with an equal # of aliases. It's almost as if he and I are old friends, though he might see it differently.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic