SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Love Scam Man Loses �16,000

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Web love quest man loses �16,000

A man from Kent is �16,000 poorer after falling in love with two women over the internet and waiting at airports five times for them to turn up in the UK.

"There's many times that I literally cry my heart out and there are times when I felt I didn't want to live any more," he said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6565125.stm

Evil or Very Mad Very sad. I don't often look in the Love / Dating Scams forum but the work there is very important.

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'd think after the second time he'd realise something was wrong. FIVE times?

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Gill Stephens, from Experian Consumer Affairs, said she suspected photos of beautiful women probably came from "a seedy man in a back room".

As opposed to a career criminal then? Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's brave of him to agree to tell his story, and I hope that others are saved from the same fate as a result.

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stories like this make me really angry.

Despite all the time and effort we've spent baiting and winding up these vlads there are still obviously some of them that are very succesful and making a living out of their ill gotten gains.

I guess it's time to stick it back to them with another round of e-mails...
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately I don't think that others will take note. Just like when we were kids, we had this feeling of being invulnerable and the number of kids who died or were seriously injured in car crashes were, and still remain, pretty bad. A victim will be possibly be thinking 'that it's aweful that this happened, thank god for INSERT NAME OF LOVE SCAMMER HERE'. Because experience shows that most bad things happen to someone else and never to me, until you are proven wrong.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know. Two women? He fell in love for them at the same time? If they were real maybe the news would be about something else.

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dionysius wrote:
Because experience shows that most bad things happen to someone else and never to me, until you are proven wrong.

I used to be a fatalist, but fatalism is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...you know it's going to happen eventually and you just have to accept the inevitable consequences.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic