SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got my first trophy pic!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everybody!

Chipmunk got his very first trophy pic on Saturday! Its not the best quality, but there is my lad holding his sign! (I�m not posting it because the game is still afoot!)

It took three weeks for the trophy and chipmunk has been baiting for a month now. Good things come to those who slap their lads! (Chipmunk also managed to get a pic of the lad sitting in his internet caf�! How weird is that?)

My lad is holding his sign �for love� but he looks so glum and gloomy. How does that make poor little chipmunks heart feel? It feels like making him do another sign � with a big smile for chipmunk! Hehehe!

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops! I put this in the wrong forum - sorry! Pls forgive chipmunk!

"If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive."

"i will be ready to joj your church with one condition that i will never told to put any lattoo on body as most of churches uses that as a symbol or whatever."
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All forgiven once you share the pics Smile

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chipmunk wrote:
I put this in the wrong forum

Actually I wouldn't know the correct forum for trophy pre-announcements either. Congrats! Smile

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Chipmunk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I guess I�m kind of excited about it!

When my young daughter sees me on the computer now she says �Are you hassling the mugu�s?�

When she saw the trophy she said: �Are you hassling the mugu�s with a piece of paper?�

Kids say the darndest things. . .

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ LOL... A second generation baiter in the making... Laughing Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chipmunk wrote:

...When my young daughter sees me on the computer now she says �Are you hassling the mugu�s?�

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Laughing Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your first trophy pics. I hope to see that when you are ready to post it.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Chipmunk. The first is memorable. The heart racing and the adrenalin pumping when you see there's one in the in box. Post it when you can

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic