SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The TWAT that threatened to kill himself is sort of the gift that keeps on giving. Now he is talking to the "real" Rev. Phystme and is starting to spill the beans about all of the naughtiness that has been going on behind his back.

Quote:
Dearest Rev U Phystme,

Thanks for your mail,i know that you may not what i am writting about till tomorrow when i will write a comprehesive mail concernining my experiences with Rev dover and TWAT church and i forward the certificate which was sent to me some weeks ago by Rev Dover,

thanks and God bless you GOD BLESS TWAT,

Rev

His next email should be damn funny.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri May 11, 2007 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this is the letter that he sent to the "fake" Phystme...

WARNING: Do not try to consume any liquids near a keyboard while reading this letter.

Quote:
DEAR AMERICAN FOOL.

I SAW YOUR MAIL BIG FOOL AND ALL THE UNCIVILIZED THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT YOUR SELF NOT ME,I WILL ALSO BUT IT BACK TO YOU THAT ALL THOSE NAMES YOU CALL ME ARE WHAT REFLECTS IN YOUR LIFE,BUT I FOUND IT MOST UNFORTUNATE THAT I DID HAD A DEALING WITH A BERBERIC ANIMAL LIKE YOU, I NEVER BELIEVE WITH MY EYE THAT A CIVILIZED COUNTRY LIKE AMERICA WILL HAVE AN UNCIVILIZED ANIMAL LIKE IN THEIR MIST.ANYWHERE NOT USE UNCIVILSED WORDS FOR THE ENTIRE AMERICAN PEOPLE BUT IN YOUR OWN CASE YOU LACK HOME TRANINIG,YOU ARE A SON OF A BITCH, LET TELL YOU THAT ONE THING THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ,I AM NOT A SCAMMER,I HAVE NEVER SCAM OR INTEND TO SCAM ANYBODY BEFORE,TALKLESS OF SCAMMING AN IDOT LIKE YOU
I DO BELIEVE THAT WITH ALL THIS SUFERINGS YOU HAVE SUBJECTED ME TO I ALSO BELIEVE THAT POSTARITY AND NATURAL LAW EILL CATCH UP WITH YOU
BASTARD.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You didn't warn me enoug h Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He isn't even much good at insults - why does he sign himself BASTARD ?

... and to call you Berberic is high parise indeed - of or pertaining to the Berber tribe

Quote:
The Romano-Berber theologian known as Augustine of Hippo (modern Chaoui city of Annaba, Algeria), who is recognized as a saint and a Doctor of the Church by Roman Catholicism

He clearly doesn't feel worthy Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu wrote:
BERBERIC ANIMAL LIKE YOU

I think he's calling you on the carpet... Razz

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling on the carpet laughing, maybe? Laughing
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never laughed so hard in my life since I found this site...and this thread is definitely a highlight. My stomach hurts.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously your lad hit the "CAPS LOCK" key and proceeded to destroy his keyboard.

I think there will be at least one Cyber-caf� owner and countless baiters worldwide (coffee spillage) ordering replacement Keyboards over the next few days.

BTW. YW - How are you going to fit that entire paragraph into 1 signature line?
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BTW. YW - How are you going to fit that entire paragraph into 1 signature line?

Exactly what I was wondering. The whole rant is just such an ideal sig-trophy it can't be left behind.

Excellent work, excellent result, and still the bait rolls on. Laughing

I'm not worthy.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he was trying to call you a barbaric animal.
Most of these guys learnt offensive english from american rap an flims and frequently transcribe what they hear phoneticaly.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, we need a special page either here or at your bait site listing the insults you've received!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez, YW, I think you upset the poor lad! Very Happy Thank goodness the REAL Rev. Phystme will be there to console him in his time of grief. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw.

Lad pain. Twisted Evil
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
BACK TO YOU THAT ALL THOSE NAMES YOU CALL ME ARE WHAT REFLECTS IN YOUR LIFE

Is that ladspeak for "I'm rubber, you're glue...whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you"? Laughing

I am going to thoroughly enjoy the second installment. We are working on a new TWAT as well Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
AN UNCIVILIZED ANIMAL LIKE IN THEIR MIST

Is that some sort of high-falutin reference to a movie that came out a while ago?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What?! Our very own unimaginable bastard pig isn't even house trained? Shocked

Who let him in here?

"Calling Poop Patrol to Main Forum, pooper scoopers to Main..."

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
shadowdragon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome, thanks for this thread! I laughed my ass of

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We love kicking lads when they're down. So, we sent the suicidal lad this...

Quote:
Dear illiterate rim-riding ass rodeo bitch,

If you are going to start dishing out insults, at least learn how to spell them correctly. Barbaric is not spelled "BERBERIC". Idiot is not spelled "IDOT". Maybe you were trying to type at the same time you were jerking off your boyfriend? You are perhaps the stupidest homosexual that I have ever written to. Also, I am not in America. Once again, you have proven yourself to be an ignorant shit sculpture cock vessel.

Have you killed yourself yet? I hope so. That way, there will be one less 419 scammer in the world. That reminds me, before you jump off the bridge or light yourself on fire or do whatever it is that would rid the world of you, could you do me a favour? Can you stop sucking dick long enough to send me any photos that you might have taken while in Accra? I have never been there before and would be interested in seeing what it looks like.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is excellent! My only criticism is that you didn't put a NSFK warning. clapping clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit:

I took out my little rant about suicide. It was not necessarily called for or necessary on this thread. I have someone very close to me who has been extremely depressed for years and is acutely suicidal so I was just caught at a really bad moment and got some major buttons pushed. I didn't need to take it out on y'all.

Back to work!

Last edited by pug on Fri May 18, 2007 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ethian
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look, most of what we say here shouldn't be used to any relatives, friends or anyone you might care about, however, lads are a different story. They would willingly push anyone to suicide, and have done so in the past. Some of them wouldn't even mind pushing you over the edge themself.
For such cases i think we should have no pity, and if mentioning things to them might annoy/hurt/kill them, i think we shouldn't refrain from doing so. This is a personal opinion, and everyone should decide for himself, however i think this is within limits on the forum.
Besides, why would someone commit suicide because of this mail? I received worse in my box, heck, every day there's stuff coming in, varying from suicide drugs to people who threaten to kill me if i don't send them money.
(yes i have known cases about suicide, though wasn't there when someone threw himself off the building... Does that matter by the way? We're educated people, or pretend to be so, so we should be able to judge things we haven't seen or done ourselves.)

my 2 cents, willing to discuss, but not in this topic. If enough animo, we might make our own about it

Closed lad accounts
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^that is fine Puq, we are all free to have our opinions and express them. YW was responding to the lad's remark that he had to get paid, otherwise he would commit suicide. That is where the whole reference comes from (see page 16) Wink

Furthermore, it is not the first time that this discussion is brought up about references to homosexuality. General consesus: if it makes you feel uncomfortable, do not use it in your own baits.

...................well...............back to baiting.................................

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
tarracojones
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only hope to be as good a baiter as you someday.
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had my sister in law try to kill herself twice now. It's a terrible thing that can scramble a family in all kinds of terrible ways.

However it has sweet bugger-all to do with baiting these assholes. Frankly, no insult is too low for them, take a look at some of the victim's statements (as mentioned, some of whom have taken their own lives in shame after being scammed.)

If it's not directed at you, I don't see why you should get offended. End of story.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about the outburst. As I said, I just got a few of my buttons pushed and some things hit pretty close to home right at that time. Y'all know how it is, right? I guess it was just the time and place and I needed to blow off some steam. nothing personal at YW or anyone else. I won't vent again very soon, I promise!

(FWIW, someone very close to me almost committed suicide a week ago and if I hadn't been at the right place at the right time they probably would have done it. That's why I'm kinda touchy about it . . .)

Onward!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic