SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Possible EMERGENCY!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone here expecting lottery winnings under the name
Mrs. Mavis Cook Question
It seems I have gotten her letter instead of mine. I am hopeing it is another baiter and not a victim as this letter will require $$$ to further process the claim. I am going to google the name now in hopes to find out if this is a real person or one of us.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE DELET THIS POST
This is the name of another one of their scammers I just found it on google.
Sorry
Next time I'll google first. Embarassed
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IC -- lottery scams are part and parcel of the lad handbook. Thousands of "winners" are sent letters (emails) every day. It's no different (except for the means) than any other scam out there.

Just like the dying cancer victims, relatives of dead generals, banking officials, and employment scams ("just cash checks and keep 10%") -- all scams. Nothing to get too upset about (for this site's purposes anyway). Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

I represent Mugu Lotteries Ltd. In augst 2004 man named Jonas Falk, a relative of yours, who was dying of cancer while fleeing oppression in his homeland, perished along with his family in a terrible plane crash. The previous day, he had won the International Internet Lottery. His winnings are under a mattress at my cousin's security company.

To hold yourself out as next of kin, send your name, address, marital status, phone number, blood type, sexual preference, and favorite food, along with a scanned copy of your passport, by telephone at +234 999 0419.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic