SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

links in the sig line

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently I've been adding "Remember = google is your friend" to most of my pots I want to know how I can get that put in my sig line as a link to google.
I am also constantly hunting an aa419's vamp link in and was wondering if I could use that too?
I am not a member of aa419 because I can not enable my cookies. I've tried every thing and I just con't duit Captain.
I know it's me, I can only go so far with this machine but I have given up. I'd rather spend my time f'ing with a lads head than with my own. I will gladly run the vamp but unfortunatly that's where my allegiance with aa419 must end.
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that ^^^^^ what you want in your sig? Go to your profile and check the input box to see how you do it. You can edit it on your own to what you want it to be.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you're relatively new I can give you a couple of tips

DONATE
Lad Vamp: Click here to start leeching.
PM Cherrie for instant technical support quality

Code:
[url=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/donate.php][b][color=red]DONATE[/color][/b][/url]
Lad Vamp: Click [url=http://aa419.org/vampire/ladvampire.php][b]here[/b][/url] to start leeching.
[b]PM [url=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1767][u][color=green]Cherrie[/color][/u][/url] for instant technical support quality[/b]

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
leccy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@icrighthruU

Google could be the love of my life yet it could not help me accessing aa419 because my IP had been banned for spamming. I have never experienced this on any other site except dnsstuff.com (which only blocks the IP temporary).

If you can login and logout here with no issues (such as logging in and you are still a guest yet your name shows as online) then the chances are that you DO have cookies enabled.

Best thing is to send a message/email to the forum staff and explain the issue, include any errors and whats stopping you from registering

icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone I'm here almost 24/7 and even when I'm gone I leave it on, that's why I'd like to keep the vamp biteing.
Every now and again I do give my machine a rest and a cleaning so I wanted to be able to get every thing back up and running as fast as possible when it's done.
This will help. Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic