SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The (continuing) bait of King Cheeto

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I don't publish much - but several asked so I'll post in sections as I can. Completeness isn't my forte...

James came thru my Auto-Baiter (a seeded email addy that is set to auto-respond to any lad mail with instructions to email another email addy. So James came thru already knocked off script)

Quote:
subject Hello, Dear Friend. Reply as soon as possible.

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your e mail. I am very grateful for your mail and I have to know you better before I can send those things that you requetsed from me. Please,if that does not offend you, could you explain yourself better for me and you can equally give me a scanned copy of your passport.

As soon as I receive this, I will not hesitate to send to you all the things you have mentioned in your previous mail to convince you on my identity and christian belief and focus ok.

I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much and peace be unto you for this donation gesture.

Martins James

Quote:
to JAMES

Our Church can ONLY help other members. Money cannot change hands with UNCLEAN and UNCONVERTED. You MUST be a member.

Since you seem to forget the rules:

As you know, the Joseph, Mary and the Holy Nazareth Mule Church have very specific rules about how to convert foriegn members.

1) You will need to procure a Holy Mule. (A small horse if no mule is available)
2) You will need to adorn (cover) yourself and the Holy Mule with flowers
3) You will need to re-enact the walk Joseph and Mary took in the Holy Land by being led through the streets on the Holy Mule, looking for a hotel. Your leaders must be a man and woman who are acting as Joseph and Mary leading the Holy Mule.
4) You will need to hold up a sign during the process stating "Betrothed to This Mule" It must be legible to all.
5) Photograph the Holy Procession - several photos are needed.
6) Scan the photos and email them to me. I will show the rest of the members that you are now a faithful member and I can send you the money from our Holy Donation Collection. We will also have a special Collection for you and your loved ones.

This has been very successful for us to convert members worldwide. Please allow us to spread our Word by converting as soon as possible. There is more than enough money to help you, I am sure.

Blessings to you,

Joseph, Mary and the Holy Nazareth Mule Church

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me
subject Dear
Dear

Thank you for your mail and I really appreciate your efforts towards expalning once more to me. I am still not categorically cleared ,How much is involved,I mean how much money are we looking at after all the things you said must have been done?

I run an orphange and much money is needed to see to the proper caring of these orphans down here.

I would want to have your address to where these whole thing will be posted after the prosessional pictures must have been taken.

I need more explanations to be very cleared.

I am looking forward to seeing your response as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,
James .

And again from him:
Quote:
from JAMES MARTIN to
subject Dear Elihu .Reply soon.

Dear Elihu,

please furnish me with your direct phone numbers and a scanned copy of your passport .

Telephone conversations will make our communication more efficient and convinient.

Thank you.

Regards,
James .

Quote:
to JAMES

Email is much more efficient and does not cost the Church any money. Please do not be wasteful as that is against our policies. Continue writing emails only please.

As for my passport, I am not the one who needs to supply anything at this point. You are.

Follow the directions and stop wasting time.

Blessings to you,

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

I really need to know who I am doing these things with ok. I dont just need to jump into a thing like this . I have to have some element of what the faith is all aboutand how it works.

Kindly send to me the passport as well as the things I need from you. Ok, e mail is the cheapest, but, I still need to know you better .

Just send the passport ok. I will only begin the whole process if only you give me some money, because I dont have money at hand now. I spent a lot of money taking care of the orphans ok. Just help me and God will help you.

Quote:
to JAMES

Our Church is very generous. I am sorry you feel that way.

I will not be sending you my passport. There is all kinds of terrorism and what not in the world. I trust you, but if someone stole your computer they could use my passport photo for bad things. No, I will not send you that.

And if you will not even take the small step to become part of our Church, even when you know that I can exchange money with other Church members, then I am sorry. We cannot send money to you. Our faith forbids it.

There are many others in the world who will become part of our faith and will spread our message of Faith.

I wish you luck,

Snivelling turd comes crawling back like they all do:
Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

How are you today?

I am suprised that you dont even trust some one that you intend converting to your faith, since I have gone to this extent with you, I consider you my brother and there is nothing you will need from me that I will not render, unless I dont have it.

I only requested for you passport and after you send it to me, I will equally send mine to you. We have known ourselves, but we really need to know better ok.

I have accepted to do all that you demanded, but you will have to explain more about your faith .I will appreciate your christianly relationship so that our goal will be achieved. I never focused my mind on the money that you mentioned, rather, I want to know what the faith is all about , I like discoverying new things, ideas and concepts.

Finally, no one will steal my computer, just send me the passport, I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

James.

To which I responded with this and a DLL renamed to Doctrine of Faith.pdf
Quote:
to JAMES

I cannot send you a passport. Let's just stop with that silliness.

If you want to continue talking with me about our beliefs, then get that in your head. I will not send you my passport no matter how many times you ask.

As for our beliefs, I've attached the doctrine. I thought you had seen this already? Anyhow, please re-read it again.

Finally, if we cannot see the photos soon, I'm afraid with the holidays fast approaching, I will have to focus my attention elsewhere. This is our busiest time and while I like discussing things with you, I can only do so much. Those others who are serious will have to take my attention.

Thank you and Blessings,

I always love when they try opening it and fail...it's the small things.
Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Thank you for your mail. The file you attached for my viewing could not open, could you please resend it again,I just want to understand very well and as soon as I do that, I will get the pictures exactly as you have demanded.

I am a very busy person as I told you earlier and I am a very serious person as well, so, I really want us to get started as soon as possible since the holiday is fast approaching.

Thank you as I expect to hear from you very soon.

Regards.

James

x6 Mortar x3
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent it again...
Quote:
to JAMES

Here it is again.

I'm not good with this attachment activity.

Let me know if this time it is good.

Blessings!

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Sorry for the repeated mails.The attachment is corrupted and could not open, Could you send another one that is not corrupt?. I really want to get started ok.

Thank you
James.

Quote:
to JAMES

It must be your computer because it opens fine on my end. I don't have
another version.

I have sent you all the things I have including the instructions on
how to become a member.

Are you going to partake in the Holy Procession or not?
Please say yes, the others will be most disappointed if you do not.

I can send the instructions again if you need them.

So he'll try to go somewhere else...hehe
Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Thank you for the immediate response, I will have to use another system, may be I will try a cyber cafe.

Please send the intsructions again, I will partake in the Holy Procession only if you explain beeter to me ok.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

Thank you.

Regards,
James.

Quote:
to JAMES

Surely you know the story of Joseph and Mary?! Our Church believes
this Holy Procession was the Purification of Man and that it made the
Coming that much better for us. It symbolizes all that is good about
life - hard work and steadfast beliefs will bring Reward.

To symbolize this walk our Baptism is done as explained. Here are the
rules again:

1) You will need to procure a Holy Mule. (A small horse if no mule is available)
2) You will need to adorn (cover) yourself and the Holy Mule with flowers
3) You will need to re-enact the walk Joseph and Mary took in the Holy
Land by being led through the streets on the Holy Mule, looking for a
hotel. Your leaders must be a man and woman who are acting as Joseph
and Mary leading the Holy Mule.
4) You will need to hold up a sign during the process stating
"Betrothed to This Mule" It must be legible to all.
5) Photograph the Holy Procession - several photos are needed.
6) Scan the photos and email them to me. I will show the rest of the
members that you are now a faithful member and I can send you the
money from our Holy Donation Collection. We will also have a special
Collection for you and your loved ones.

This has been very successful for us to convert members worldwide.

Please allow us to spread our Word by converting as soon as possible.

Yours,

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Thank you for the mail. I have accpeted to do exactly what you said, but there is no where I can find a mule or a small horse arround me and thats the biggest problem I am facing right now to get the whole thing in place and take the pictures.

I hope you can redirect me on the procedure to do it, I await your advice as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards.

James

Quote:
to JAMES

We've never had an instance where a small mule cannot be found.

I've consulted the Deacon and he said you could use a wooden horse or
mule and walk around with it between your legs like it is real. All
the other rules would still apply. Make sure to say a small blessing
of the wooden mule and ask for it to be an acceptable substitute.

As long as it is in your heart that you believe this is the Holy Mule,
then that is all that matters.

Yours in Blessings!

He goes around and around...
Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Sorry for the del;ay in responding to your mail. I have gone to different cafes trying to open the attached file but the case remains the same, The document is corrupted and can not be opened. Please I want you to try and send another one for me so that I will have full information of the doctrine inquestion.

I will be waiting to see it so as to start the prosession processes.

Thank you as I expect to hear from you very soon.

Regards.
James.

To which I sent back (along with a 'new member' form for him to fill out)
Quote:
to JAMES

I will ask the office if there is another copy I can send you. Is
there an address so I can send you the printed version? It will take
4-6 weeks to send that since we send it by ground mail (to save
money).

In the mean time, please start the Procession process without it. I
was hoping to present one more Conversion to the Church prior to the
Holidays.

Blessings to you!

He sent it back, filled out - but he only did it on the computer...the ahole.
Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

I have been able to fill the form you sent to me and the attachment here in is the filled form.

I am still pleading for you to send to me another attached document of the doctrine which is not corrupt. Sending through post will take much time, so try reattaching it again . I am waiting .

Thank you.
Regards.

Quote:
Hi James,
We really need a handwritten signature. Please print it out and sign
the paper and then scan that back to me at your earliest convenience.

As for the attachment, I will try again when I can. I am at a
co-worker's computer as mine had a problem.

Did you find the wooden horse? Please start working on the Procession
already. OK?

Yours,

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

I have not found any, but I am still working on seeing any. I will have to continue by tomorrow and if I see, I will try to start the procession immediately.

Thank you .
Regards.

James.

And later:
Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

I have been able to print, fill, scan and attached the form exactly the way you demanded, Sorry for the change in colour, it was due to the fact that the ink in my print is almost finished.

I hope it will be accepted. I will try as I told you earlier to get those things started by tomorrow.

Thank you.

Regards,
James.

See form trophy modality here >>

x6 Mortar x3
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
me to JAMES

Perfect James!
I am very pleased and I know this will make the others also pleased.

As for the wooden Holy Mule, I asked for guidance on this.

You can make one using local materials such if needed. Such as wood
from building materials or from a tree branch and cardboard to fashion
the head. Again, this is only in case you cannot find a real Holy Mule
to ride. While we have never had this problem, we are excited to get
you into the Church and begin to spread our Message. It is all in your
heart and what you believe that matters.

Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer
them quickly.

Blessings to you,

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Thank you for the immediate response. As I promsed you earlier, I will try and see if I can find a horse or the wooden thing that you suggested, and if I do, I will start the procession by tomorrow.

I just want to ask you if there are spefific number ogf pictures that I am expected to snap while on procession.I need your urgent response soon.

I hope after I must have followed the instructions that you gave me and finalize every thing and scan the pictures to you, I will be fully accepted and registered ?.If after these processes, I am duely registered, I will begin to spread the massage to others and mat be give other followers your e mail contact for them to do exactly what I am about doing right now.

I will be expecting to hear from you soonest.

Thank you.

Regards.

James.

This is where the BS is laid on thick:
Quote:
me to JAMES

James,
Yes, once you are accepted into the Church, you have access to all the
benefits the Church offers such as being eligable for education grants
and scholarships as well the ability to converse with experts in
various areas if needed. It's just like any other community where we
try to help each other out. I would be more than happy to talk about
the Faith with anyone you want to send my way.

Better yet, do you want to apply to be a Deacon in your area? It will
greatly help us spread the Word if so. Once you have finished the Holy
Procession, we can discuss further.

As for # of pictures, well that is up to you. It should be more than
4-5 for sure, but 20 is probably more than needed. Let's just say that
you should take pictures of all the relevant activities that happen
along your journey through the streets. For instance if you stop to
explain to a stranger why you are on the Holy Procession, have someone
take a photo. This will show that you are gaining Insight and Wisdom.
You may also photo your preparations, such as decorating the Holy Mule
and yourself with flowers. Most important is the Procession itself
though. Make sure to walk through several streets and document and
photo your journey. Take notes on what you did, this will help us
understand the photos better.

As for finding a Mule, if a live one is not available, certainly you
have paper boxes, sticks or large sheets or blankets. Something you
can make into a proper Holy Mule. You don't live in the desert do you?
Even in the desert there are materials.

Try your best and Blessings to you on your Journey in Faith!

He starts to improvise:
Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Thank you very much for the mail and the explanation therein. I have started making arrangements on the procurement of the will be mule materials and as soon as I am through with that , I will start the procession. One more thing, what type of flowers do I have to use in coverying myself and the mule? will rubber flowers be ok? you know down here, we are having severe hamathan and it really affects the live flowers .It will not be easy for me to gather live flowers that can cover me and the will be mule.So, what do you suggest?.again , I want to know the extent of the coverying of the flowers.

Besides, I just want to tell you that your christian patern has just overwhelmed my heart and I will do any thing to make sure I stay with you people and as soon as I am through with this procession , I would want to become a deacon down here as you suggested for me.

I am waiting to hear from you on the flowers issue so as to know how to get started ok.

Thank you.

Regards.

James.

Quote:
me to JAMES

I understand climate issues can cause troubles. What is "hamathan"?
But Rubber flowers? Try to use as many real flowers as you can but if
the rubber ones look real I suppose that is ok. Again though, try to
use real flowers where ever possible.
Do you have alot of rubber flowers? The idea behind the flowers is to
tie the Procession to the Earth and Heaven at the same time as flowers
are the most beautiful thing that grows from plants and could only
have been given to us in a Holy way. So the more flowers the better.
I'm sure you will be able to satisfy the requirement in the best way
if you look into your heart.

As for becoming a Deacon, that is fantastic news! I will tell the
others and they will be most pleased! Once my computer is fixed, I
will send you the form to apply for Deaconship. You can fill it out
before the Procession, but I won't submit it until after you are
Confirmed.

Yours and Blessings,

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Thank you for the mail and I will commence the procession by tomorrow after I must have gotten the wooden substitute for the holy mule.

Harmattan means a season of extreme driness/autumn in your context. Plants rarely produce fleshy leaves and that causes serious withering of leaves. But I will try to do exactly the way you have suggested .

Thank you.

Regards.
James.

And him again:
Quote:
Dear ,

I have been able to gather the flowers and as soon as the wooden mule is finished, I will do the procession , may be this evening.

I am expecting to hear from you soon.I am equally waiting to get the doctrine attachment from you.

Thank you.

Regards.

James.

Maybe prime him for a safari?
Quote:
me to JAMES

Oh thank you for reminding me James!
I will get the paperwork for the Deaconship as soon as I can.

I'm glad to hear all is progressing! We all are most excited.

I had a query from someone else who is interested in our Faith. He is
in Cote d'Ivory. Are you familiar with that area?

Blessings to you!

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Thank you for the mail. I just want to remind you that you still need to send to me the doctrine that you sent in the attachement that was not opening. Again, my Country is Nigeria and Cote d'Ivoire is another African Country. I have arranged for the flowers and as soon as I have the wooden mule made, I will do the procession.

You will send the Deacon from whenever you want .I just want to get the procession done as soon as possible so as to face the next step may be the deacon or another thing. I am getting more and more dedicated to the whole thing ok. I have developed the full comittment to the call and I am doing every thing to face it squarely.

I hope to hear from you soon and to receive the doctrine as well.

Thank you.

Regards.

James.

Quote:
me to JAMES

Here is the articles of faith and the constitution for the Church.

Let me know if you want more to read. We are very excited that you are
coming aboard.
Blessings!

-Elihu

Here is what I attached. Feel free to use.

x6 Mortar x3
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

I have received the mail that you sent to me together with the attachment. I am still going through it and as soon as I am through with it, I will request for another.

I will get back to you very soon.

Thank you.

Regards.

James.

Quote:
Thank you James
Please don't let this slow you down in terms of the Procession. It's
already mid-December and the holidays are fast upon us. I'd also like
to get the ball rolling on your Deaconship after the Procession. There
are people in Cote D'Ivory who would like to visit you or someone in
our Church over there for guidance, that is why I asked.

Yours,

Quote:
JAMES MARTIN to me

Dear ,

Its pretty very far from my country to the Cote D'Ivory, and if any one wants to visit, that will be by next year after Xmas and after I must have concluded the procession.

I am really very busy this time . I told you earlier that I run an Orphanage home and that takes much of my time. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Regards,
James

Quote:
What are you waiting for now?
Please start the Procession. I have nothing more to give you until
that is completed and you are accepted.

If you have questions about the Procession or want an opinion on it,
fine. Otherwise, the ball is in your court. The rest is up to you now.

Blessings and good luck on your Quest!

Quote:
Dear ,

Sorry for the delay, I am having a little problem here. I will get that sorted out soon and I will keep you posted.

And him again - he's having problems with his mule:
Quote:
Dear ,

I have tried every thing to get a better substitute for the mule , yet no better one. I just want you to advice me here. Again, what do you think that could be a closer thing?

I hope to hear from you soon because I have gotten the flowers , its only the mule stuff that is holding me back from doing the procession.

Thank you.

Quote:
Again, I'm not sure I understand.
Do you have cardboard there? A big cardboard box? Or Fabric? Like old blankets?

Over here we have a thing called a hobby horse. Do you have something like this?
I've included a pattern you could use to cut out the Holy Mule's head
in paper or fabric and attach it to a stick like a hobby horse.

This is what I was talking about. Or if you can find a large toy
horse, you can ride it around.

Either one might even be better, because then people will ask you
about the reason you are riding around town with the made up Holy Mule
and children will be excited and interested too. Then you can explain
to them our Faith and the reasons behind the Procession.

We are very excited and hope you have no further troubles. Let me know
if you have any other questions.

So then he has more important things to do?
Quote:
Dear Elihu.

Thank you very much for your mail. I have been doing every thing to make sure that the procession is done for us to proceed with the other things that we have to do.

Currently, I am very occupied with some thing that I can not let go, And as soon as I am through with the thing I will go ahead and commence the procession exactly as you have directed.

Thank you for your requested update. I will equally like to have your number so as to call you on the phone for direct conversation.

Thank you .
Regards.
James

Quote:
Hi James,
Did you get all the other issues out of the way? I hope you are ok.

Thanks fot he update. Do you think you can be done by Christmas? It
would be a great morale booster for us.

Yours,

Enter the rubber mule:
Quote:
Dear ,

Thank you for the mail. I have been directed to where I can get the type of rubber mule, as soon as I get it , I will get the procession done ans I think that must have to be before Xmas.

Thank you as I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

James
Laughing

Quote:
A rubber mule...very interesting and ingenious!
I am so glad to hear from you. I was getting worried and hoped nothing
bad had happened to you.

I look forward to your joining us in Faith.
Blessings!

Quote:
Dear ,

I hope to get to the place where I was directed for the rubber stuff, if I see it , I will do the procession this weekend but if I dont, I will have to look for an alternative and get it done within the weekend .

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards.
James.

Quote:
Ok sounds good. Let me know if you need any questions answered about anything.

By the way, where does one get a rubber mule?

Blessings to you!

Quote:
Dear Elihu,

Thank you for your mail. I mean a toy like mule/horse. I have gotten the rubber toy but the only problem is that it is small in size and I think that is the very best of my efforts and I pray it will be accepted by you.

All I know is that I have accepted the whole thing with dedicated faith and I just want to fulfill the mere physical requirement before I will be presented as a member.

I hope I made myself very clear to you.

By tomorrow, I think I will be doing the procession proper and as soon as the pictures are ready, I will make haste and send them to you via e mail attachments for the next step of actions.

So now I realize he's going to sit on a toy rubber mule?! Even better than what I wanted him to do...so I encouraged it of course.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. All your hard work has not gone
unnoticed as I have told all the others about you and your progress.

What's important is how you feel in your heart while you take the
Procession. Make sure to capture your feelings.

Also, make sure you take as many photos as you can (but not more than
20) so we can see you in action.

Again, it's what's in your heart that we find most important. The fact
that it is a toy should not be a problem. And you must ride the Holy
Mule as best you can. OK?

Thanks again and good luck on your Holy Journey.

Quote:
Dear Elihu,

How are you doing? hope you are ok. I am still waiting to hear from you. I hope you have gotten the mail together with the attached procession pictures that I sent to you previously.

Thank you as I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

To bother him, I said I didn't get them several times...but of course I did...I made him send them to me over and over such as:
Quote:
Dear Elihu,

These are the picyuresonce more.

Thank you.

Regards,James

First set of mule picts >>

My response:
Quote:
James,
I must say the pictures are not exactly what was expected.

I cannot see the sign at all and Joseph and Mary seem bored or like
you just got a couple friends to stand around.

And to top it off, the inflatable mule is quite silly.

No one is smiling, and the whole thing looks like you didn't take this
seriously.

I will show the others, but don't get your hopes up.

I blame myself really. Perhaps there was some problem with the
instructions I gave you. You seem earnest, but this isn't anything
like what is really needed. An inflatable mule? I will explain to the
others it is my fault. Maybe they will look past the photos.

Blessings to you,

Then out of nowhere he sends this:
Quote:
Dear ,

As I promised you earlier, here are the pictures that the new convert took while on procession. I appeared in one of the pictures that he took while on procession. The new convert's name is David.

Please as a matter of fact, I am hoping that the committee will accept us withou delays so that we can grow in faith exactly the way in intention is in this faith.

I promise to carry the new convert on in all that I will be doing with regards to the new faith. I hope to hear from you very soon.

Thank you.

Regards.

James.

Bonus picts!
My reply:
Quote:
This is exciting!
Can you send better pictures of David? The photos are all blocky and
no one here can see his face.

Better pictures would be great, we like to see people's faces.
Yours,

So he did:
Quote:
Dear ,

Thank you for your cooperative understanding and for having forgiven me my mistakes.

I have rescanned the pictures and I hope they will be better this time. The eight picture is a passport photo of mr. David showing how he really looks .

I just hope that the committee will accept me together with the new convert in the person of Mr. David so that both of us will grow in faith together.

Thank you as I look forward to hearing from you very soon with possitive result from the committee.

Regards.

James.

See David here >>

x6 Mortar x3
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like the way you overcame the lad's objections(eg. phone calls, passports etc). I will use those in my future baits. Thanks.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Fatbastard
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure class!

I think you are looking for someone to transfer your aids sickness to,God punish you ther fool,you white beast.i wish you go and die just like your whole family did,ANIMAL. - K. Lewis

i don't want you to help me anymore because you useing my life like a rat ok. - Peee Ubanga

All l need from you now is to clam down your self please. - James Duma
wombat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With thanks to McFib.....I borrowed his bait and my lass wrote this account of her "Miracle"

Dear Rabbi,

Thank you for your blessed mail and my Saintly approval to the Sainthood, i am very happy and i am willing to do all that is to be done to see that things get well.
This is the account of the miracle that happened to me, while in my procession on 26th March 2007 at about 3pm GMT i was on the Holy Mule and i recieved a sensation inside of me this meant that a hot sensation got over my body and i was Transformed, after the procession i went back to the hospital and the doctor noted that my cancer was low, as a matter of fact i got to know that i dont have Cancer after a couple of days, today i am very well ok and i am greatful to God for what has happened to me .

Now brother i will like the Order to please hasten the procedures of getting the funds for the required purpose i have stated, as a matter of fact there is know way i can get a place without buying it out and that will be only if i am to build in that area of the state, and with what i have said if i can enact a building for the homless on that place it willbe easier for me to get the place to do a shrine for the order.

The children are multiplying day after day and at the moment we have an estimate of 3550 children and we need a home to keep them warm, good cloths and food for there wellbeing, i will like you to look into thismatter on my behalf, as i will be waiting for your due responce to this mail, thank you for your understanding and your brotherly affection, blessing
Sister Roseline Brown

Sister Rose has yest to question Why she is wriitng to a Rabbi but we"ll save that for later

Wombat
wombat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "saint" in Lagos posed this question:Dear Brother

I have not been able to hold the purification since my lawyer has a law suit he is attending to but as soon as he is through i will have it done.
I will be praying along with you too to see that brother yogi gets well, please i want to know is it important i have the mule at the altar of my purification ? how do i put a mule that weighs at least 2.5tons on a table, if i dont need the mule i can fasten the purification without delays, responce please.
Roseline Brown
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic