SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love it when a lad comes back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Short story - I had a lad that I was running a church bait on, and it was going quite well. I called him "son" and he called me his "daddy." He had completed numerous (a necessity to obtain funding), and, when I discovered that he was not a member of the church, he gladly completed a 21 page church application form. It took him 3 1/2 hours to fax the completed form to me.

Then he vanished.

I figured that the Internet Cafe owner had beaten the crap out of him for non-payment, as he mentioned that he had borrowed time. I finally sent him official notification that his applicaton had been cancelled. That was over three months ago.

So yesterday I was bored, and decided to see if he was still alive. Yup, he is, and he wants money! Here's why he wants the money:

Quote:
i just needed some little funds, so i can know fully that the church will be of benefit to me
thanks
Daddy

That one cracked me up. To make matters even better, he's emailing me from the account of his supposedly dead mother. I haven't mentioned that one to him yet. Laughing

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good thing is, you know he is desperate. Perfect time for some really ridiculous stuff.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Too bad for him the Church rules and regs were completely overhauled during his absence....anything he did previously is void. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmm, yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in on Saturday and get him fill out some more of those .
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is always good to hear from a lad from the past. You can cut through a lot of red tape and just go straight for the throat Laughing

I would ask for the mugu to perform a task of faith. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, you need witnesses to his test of faith, hi-res pics are fine, but video is best!

I doubt you can top Mr. Cucumber's bread and pickle poses, but I am sure you can get him wearing sackcloth and covered with ashes or something similarly penetential. Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic