SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad at boiling point

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister is not a happy mugu. is just not co-operating!

The security firm (in Spain) had demanded:

Quote:

office a copy of your identification i.e international passport of drivers licence via fax as that will enable us conclude with out final bureaucratic inference with out any further delay

I told them the usual:

Quote:

I'm afraid that I cannot supply your request for identity documents.
State Department regulations totally rule out the copying of passports by any means; and at this stage my driving license is unavailable as it is in the hands of local LEOs after an automobile accident.

The barrister had been cc'd and he wasn't happy:

Quote:

Regarding to your mail, i have seen that you don't want to follow directives and instructions, that will enable the deal come to the conclusion of it, you are doing as you like, but this is not our agreement from the earlier stage, what is your problem?
Why don't you do as they said and recieve the funds as we planned.

Neither was I:

Quote:

The problem is you and that gorram agency! You both expect me to willingly, and casually, break US Federal laws at the drop of a hat. There is no way in creation that I'm going to risk that.

That didn't help:

Quote:

I don't understand you, i introduce you in this deal and you have been discussing with Mr. David and for one day you have never forward any of your correspodent with them to me, i don't understand your intentions towards this deal is like you are try to be a betray.
Why is that I and your ggoram is the problem? which law are you breaking? i don't understand you this man, update me fully what is wrong with you this man.

I didn't think he'd like this:

Quote:

The Feds declared it an offense to copy passports - it's a post-9/11 thing to prevent terrorists stealing passports. I for one think it's a gorram good idea and I'm not going to give way and risk trouble with the Feds over this!

Guess what:

Quote:

How can you just fax your passport and you will be against the law, did you know when anybody is recieving your passport through fax it becomes a dublicate.
Send your to the company for eye identification who you are.
Without that you cannot claim the money, i told you earlier that what we are doing is deal, did you want to disorganise all arangement because passport, you don't want to recieve the money?

So I told him:

Quote:

I KNOW that sending a passport via fax is a duplicate, and DUPLICATING A PASSPORT IS AN OFFENSE!
Holy Mother of God and all her little nephews, were you always this stupid or is it something you had to work at?
No amount of money is worth getting the Feds offside. You ain't the one at risk of that. You can either pull your head in or kiss this deal goodbye.

BLAMM!

Quote:

i know earlier that you don't have manners, and listen, i want to make you rich, well i will not insult you back, because i have seen that you don't have respect for elders, who know how you talk to your father at home, may be is someone like him i can strike this kind of a deal with not, you, because you are not my mate, my first son is even older than you, i have even concluded that you are not capable, but just considering you, because i have already made you the beneficiary, which i can equally change, because it is an error.
Please can you do this favr for me, can you raise a power of attorney for me from your country, stating that you have remove your hands in this deal, because i will love to look for another partner, who will respect me and understand what we are doing, it is a deal, please if you do this for i will be most greatful with you, because i will not like in a situation whereby i will be doing this business with another person and you will be contacting the company again ok.
Please if you still want the involment of this deal, Call your father for me, i can deal with him, not you because you don't have respect.
God bless you as you raise the power of attorney for me, for you to quiet.

First he insults me (after saying that he won't), then asks me for a favour, and ends up "God bless"?

I replied, opening with a screed on 'my' service record (see this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107811) and went on:

Quote:

Bearing that in mind - do you think I'm the kind of person who'd wilfully buck authority and casually flout the laws of my country?

My father is the salt of the earth; a hard-working man who raised me with respect and understanding. If more fathers were like him America would be Utopia. I would no more talk back to him that I would have dissed my commanding officers in the Corps.

While we're here - just how old do you think I am? You talk about me like I'm some rebellious teenager, but in fact I'm 39.

As far as I'm concerned the deal is still viable. Caixa asked for passport pix, which I can supply. There will be no power of attorney.
Now I suggest you in turn act responsibly and let me move ahead in this deal.

I do not know where this will go, but it was worth it for that last message from the Lad...

"I aim to misbehave."

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 189
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Captain Oblivious
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could send him a junk file-if he accepts it, at a critical time later on, you could be sent to jail and leave him out to dry. Wink

Dear Captain Crunch, I verified the payment once again and the payment cannot be found.I took the payment slip to the western union office and i was held for 2hours because they thought i am impersonating. -James Hepp
You have been informed that you only have from now till Money, you are to send the money Via Western Union Money Transfer, that is your dead line of payment. Please take note. -James Lawrence
AND I DO NT WANT TO SEE THIS YOUR STUPID MAIL ANY MORE OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE F.B.I IN YOUR COUNTRY. USLESS THING -Thomas Akabike Robert, after one of his 13 trips to Moneygram
why most you ask again what do you go to western union to do, hope you are there to make a payment. -Shola Tan
DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE ANY LONGER.
We await your prompt response. -John Duke
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Send your to the company for eye identification who you are.

Send him a retinal scan, if that's what he's after, though I think the joke would be lost on him. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First the Lad gets high-and-mighty:

Quote:

I want you to understand first that what we are doing is a deal, and I earlier told you that what I needed from you mostly is to follow my directives and instruction to enable us achieve our aim, I am the originator of this deal and I know what it takes me to bring this deal to this stage, so I believe that anyone who will make me to loose this deal, let that person quiet let me find another person, because I know that what I am doing is legitmate deal, which you have confirm by yourself, and the company has attended to you, that is the proof that the funds are in their position.

Secondly, if you are ready to follow my directives and instrcution we can proceed, because any mistakes made by you as the beneficiary the company might decided not to release the consignment to you, because you are not acting like you are the owner, anything that belongs to you, I believe when going for it, you will be serious because it belongs to you, but you, you are not making move as if you are the owner, how can they ask you send your passport you said no, why you are the person that contacted them that, you need your consignment with them, and they inform about their procedures if you wish to claim your consignment and that is their rules and regulations guiding there company, in your office, don?t you have rules and regulations?. Every office has rules and regulations that guide that office, so if you are ready to send the passport which is what they required from you, then the deal proceeds.

Thirdly, Mr. Reynolds, I started this deal with you and I have never for one day hear your voice, if you are a gost I don?t know if you are human being I don?t know I have to be frank with you, I told you provide you phone number I will call you, if you are not ready to call, you said I should provide mine that you will call me, since then I have never heard from, you only inform that the network is bad, while I have been receving calls on this mobile number +44-704-570-9683, everyday, while is yours difference, listen, I personally will tell you the truth, I cannot trust someone I don?t hear his/her voice, I have not seen you, how do you want me to believe that if this funds get?s to you, that you will not betray me and run away, no communications, I mean you have to understand my plight, a deal of millions of dollars, I have never spoke with you for one day, are you a gost or human being, now the company requested your passport so that when you arrive for the claims, they will know it is you, not anyother person, still you refuse, infact Mr. Reynolds, if you want this deal to proceed I need to speak with you or call me let?s talk today, or provide a number to reach you, you even gave me someone fax number for me to call you on it, you even lie for me, I mean how can I still trust you, that you will not betray me, Infact let me tell you, I have been even telling myself since I saw your age, that this young man is not capable of this deal and now all I have been thinking is happening, please Mr. Reynolds, if you are still ready for this deal, you have to proof yourself, before we proceed again, because I am the originator and I can still stop this deal, the company knows me as the personal attorney to David Reynolds, who deposited the consignment and who I made the beneficiary can only claim the funds, I want you to know that I am no more happy with you.

If you still want us to proceed this is what I need from you:
1, Your private mobile number: because if you are sure of what you claim you are you will have a communication network, so I don?t believe you again.
2, You have to call me today on this number +44-704-570-9683, if you cannot provide yours, infact Mr. Reynolds, I need your mobile number today, we have to talk before we proceed again, let me put you in order, because you have never understand what we are doing, you feel is a childs play, no is not.

This required some finesse:

Quote:

If you'd come down off your high horse for a gorram second - let me ask you something; why is it that you only provide your mobile number and insist on getting mine? What do you have to fear about using normal telephones?

You say that the office has rules and regulations - the US Government has its laws, and they trump those rules and regulations.

You claim to be an elderly English lawyer, but I'm hearing the words and usage of a much younger man. Who are you really? A law clerk on the make perhaps? Is that why you're insisting on using mobiles? Is that the reason why you've never identified your office or the firm you work for?

That puts a whole new complexion on this deal, don't you think?

Then:

Quote:

Please find attached of my information's and fill the client information, which i issue to clients or partner before i proceed in business, transcation and deal with them.

Please my information are their, fill yours before we proceed, you can see i did not require only mobiles on this.

I do believe that he blinked...

"I aim to misbehave."

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 189
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the eye idea G.Pyle I'd love to know what he says after getting that. If you don't do it when it's my turn to send eyeD That's what I'm gonna do. Has any one else ever done that Question Laughing
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi yastreb^^^

That's some classic bitch-slapping! Once they 'blink' you own them.

If it hasn't come yet to your Lad insistant on a phone call, but does,--you can always cite one of your heroic military injuries that also left you deaf. And gained you "The Purple Ear' medal for valor and deafness/hearing disability during combat.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took a bit of a chance and shot back,

Quote:

So your office is a Channel Islands Post Office box...
Goodbye, ; I am not going to be part of any tax evasion scheme.

The Lad did something I've seen a few times before - demanded a Power of Attorney:

Quote:

Yes that is my office as you said, but what i know is that i gave you my full office information incase you want to send MAIL direct to confirm.
Please what i needed from you now is, the power of attorney showing that you are no more interested in this deal, i will be more greatful to recieve that.

I declined:

Quote:

F*ck you buddy, you're on your own, you frog-humping son of a bitch.

But not long after:

Quote:

Yu are still my beneficiary let understand ourselves, you just like a son to me, all the problem between us is that you felt to understand me, i am doing business with you, for one day i have never talk with you on the phone, i even gave you mine to call me, you refuse, put yourself in my shoes, if it is you what will you do? sometimes i feel you are not serious with the deal, Please are you serious?

Oh yes!

Quote:

The short answer? I was looking after Number One, that is, me!
You contact me out of the blue asking me to cooperate in claiming this dead guy's money. I don't really have a problem with this - but when you let slip that your office is a Channel Islands PO Box, well, that's when the penny drops.
The Channel Islands are in the top three tax havens; you don't have an office as such; and you're increasingly paranoid with every minor delay. I can see where this is heading - some scheme to avoid tax. There's no , is there? He's just someone made up to keep me roped in as a patsy for a tax evasion scheme that would leave me holding the bag.
It's funny how you get so cut up over that passport deal. These days most governments have rules in place saying no copies are to be made. You and Mr Sithole should have known that!
And you ask, am I serious? You bet your gorram ass I'm serious. I don't waste my time with pranks. I've lived a life within the law and I am not going to put my ass in a sling over this.

And behold, he kind of crawls back:

Quote:

Thanks for your response, you have to understand that we both misunderstood ourselves, and forgetting that we are partners, Mr. is died and I am his personal attorney and I know everything about this funds... I want you to stop use those instructive words on me, because I am your elder, at least I deserve respect from you ok.
Secondly, why the company is asking for your passport, they want to know when they see you in Spain, you passport is not going to be use for anything, well if you believe that you can still bring out another suggestion to him, well you can still ask him that you can identify yourself when you arrive, well you can make arrangement with him, base on the interest of understanding between both of you.
My Son, this deal is real and nobody is roping you I anyway, what I will assure you in confidence is that, you will never for one day regret any of your association with me ok, and I want you to believe that and let proceed, contact Mr. Sithole and talk to him, tell him that, he should understand law, that when coming that can be able to come with those items needed from you, that you can not send it, you will love to come along with it, I believe that is okay by you, please sorry for not asking you told me sometime that you will be getting a doctors report before proceeding to Spain, Are you well now? please Sorry for eveything you will be better soon ok.

I slapped him for that blatant piece of apple-polishing:

Quote:

What do you mean by 'instructive words'? If it means giving orders, hell, I got used to doing that for over ten years in the Corps. If I think something should be done, I don't mince words.
Which brings me to the next point - "I am your elder, at least I deserve respect from you ok". [I]n my opinion there is no such thing. I've served my country in war and on mercy missions. I've been wounded twice and decorated for bravery. Have you? It seems the only thing you have on me is your age. That doesn't count!

More to come, I hope!

"I aim to misbehave."

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

brilliant with the replies yastreb, Thumbs up

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<[email protected]>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That lad is your personal yo-yo. It's really inspiring to watch you throw him out only to see him come spinning back for more. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

would it be possible to write a fake retinal scan program? You would run the program and it would ask you to supply the eye picture, once you did that it would say "the person is who he claims to be". I am sure that they would be stupid enough to fall for this

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic