SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this via one of my catcher ads on a dating site.

Comments please!

Quote:
> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:49:45 +0100
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Your ad # gent looking for female company>
>
> Contact: [email protected]
>
> Hello, my name is Tatyana.

I write to you because I have the big problem. I mum of one of hard sick children being in Russia. My child very fine clever and beautiful, but it is very strongly sick at it a malignant tumour of a stomach at which very expensive operation is necessary. I have no such money, and it is necessary to do operation in the near future, differently he will die. I as each mother cannot transfer it. I do not have such money and I cannot find them and I have dared from a hopelessness and hopelessness to find those people which human life and which can help my kid is not indifferent.

I wished to address in welfare fund, but it will occupy a lot of time because it is necessary to make out many documents for this purpose. In such situation it is impossible to waste time, each second is invaluable here. For me any help is important.

I very strongly hope that you can help me here my mail box:
[email protected]

I replied :

Quote:
Sorry love I don't do scams.

Within 5 minutes I got this answer :

Quote:
Thaks for reply, but I'm not scammer. I understand your mistrust, many people think so. Excuse me for troubling.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be a very lazy vlad or it could really be a desperate mother trying anything to save her child. She was very upfront in her initial message. No hook or promise of a relationship or sex. Her reply to your message doesnt seem to be giving you any encouragement either. I'm no expert but I would just leave her alone.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a begging letter. No whistles or bells, no promises, just an outright request for money.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it could really be a desperate mother trying anything to save her child. She was very upfront in her initial message. No hook or promise of a relationship or sex. Her reply to your message doesnt seem to be giving you any encouragement either. I'm no expert but I would just leave her alone.

This was my feeling too, which is why I put it up for others to judge. I'm just going to write back and wish her luck and say that I'm not in a position to help.

You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu is right. It's a begging letter which is still a scam. Do some research on 'her' and you'll most likely find evidence that this is just another vlad's format.

A real parent with a critically ill child would not be playing around on the net. They'd be getting help from family and friends. Now maybe family and friends might do some fund raising that way . . . but they'd offer pictures, doctor's reports, trust fund bank account information with a legit bank and other proof that it wasn't a scam.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got that on a dating site?

I'd work them.
Maybe reply via the email addy and ask for more info. Check the headers.

Ask for pics of 'mom', and child.

I think the vlads are getting a bit too 'laddish'............

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a scam?

Hmmmmm...........you decide.

Wink

They replied to my request for more info quickly

Quote:
Hello J,

I am very strongly glad that you have responded to my call for help.

Having seen how many letters have come to me I has understood that my destiny and destiny of my son are not indifferent. My child have two years old, his name is Andrey, but already at this age to it is necessary very complex to operation on removal of a cancer of a stomach which costs very dearly in hospital have told that cost of all operation and treatment costs 46 thousand euro it very much greater money for me and for you. But when to me has answered some more same as well as you I have understood that yet all is lost. Here my data:

Intermediary: SWIFT: ########

VTB BANK (DEUTSCHLAND) AG,

ACC/NO. #########

Account with institution: SWIFT: MEN@RU2PMOS

NATIONAL BANK TRUST, MOSCOW, RUSSIA

TO BENEFICIARY`s ACCOUNT: ACC/NO 3XXXXXXXXXXXXX

BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER: YOSHKAR-OLA BRANCH OF NATIONAL BANK TRUST

FOR: Kolesnikova Tatyana Evgenevna

ACC: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I ask you send how many can on operation. I shall be very grateful to you if my Andrey will live. Inform me on that how many can translate money.

Big thanks.

Yours Tatyana.

P.S. I have sent a photo which has been made one year ago.

Yoshkar Ola, without even looking at the headers.

But...what is in the headers??????

The Bat! (v3.99.27) Professional

IP: 77.40.92.19 (Mari El)

If the acct #'s are of any use to anyone, pm me.

And the sick baby......

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How low can these people stoop. I did hope in a way that it was genuine!

MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

falnsb wrote:
I did hope in a way that it was genuine!

Me too mate. I guess I'm not synical enough about these people yet Confused

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seriously doubt it is genuine.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
shianen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate scams! I used to help people in any ways, I can point what is scam and how to determine it..
that begging msg is a scam!
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How low can these people stoop

Think of it as a 'limbo' contest between Marie El, and West Africa!

The 'low' is yet to be seen....

falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The difference is that I have never seen one from Nigeria that didn't have SCAM SCAM SCAM printed all over it, whereas the Russian ones tend to be more subtle, reflecting a higher level of intelligence and education.

up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That kid looks perfectly fine to me. Maybe he has had too many McDonalds kids meals Laughing

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic