SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The lady is an addict

View next topic
View previous topic

Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is , the same lad that I was asking about in this thread.

I just got to the demand-for-fees stage of the bait with the 'bank'. I expressed mild puzzlement with both the 'bank' and 'her' about the size of the fees. The 'bank' did not miss a beat.

appears to have blown a gasket.

Miss Shooter McJunk wrote:
My beloved sister,

Since morning there was no eletricity light on my side i move very far away to read my mail because i know you must email me.

My sister how are you this afternoon time? i was mad to read your mail that the bank are requesting for fee, sister please this fee is for what reason, why.

Really i am crezy about this fee, i am sick about this fee ,please sister let me go home and take some drongs.

God bless you.

Yours beloved sister.

Braindeath.

Shocked

Something new every day.

[Edit]

She's back on script.

Miss Probably Got Slapped by the Oga wrote:
My beloved sister,

I dont really know what to do because i needed to hear from you, please dear did you receive my mail to you as of in the morning?.

My sister please you have seen my situation here in my country please sister try your possible best to see that nothing will stop the bank not to transfer our fund to your bank account without any futher delay.

I dont really know what to do but i have full hope and confidence in you that you can not fail me.

Dear i believe to hear a very good news from you any moment from now.

God bless you.

Yours beloved sister.

Bruised and battered.

Anyway, there's a new word in my vocabulary.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic