SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Wins a Trip - Not a safari either

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
onuprelawkid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attn: Winner,

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting held on 28th March 2007. This is a Millennium Scientific Computer Game in which email addresses were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You have been approve f or the star prize of $787:000.00(Seven Hundred And Eghty Seven Thousand dollars Only)
To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

JMP CLAIMING AGENCY
MR:JIMMY PERREZ
TEL. 34 697 333 267
E-mail: jmp [email protected]

(�) Ref No: EMLES/2007M
(��) Batch No: SUTO/980/TWM/EU
(���) Ticket No: WRNM/SMI/5990
(iv) Lucky No: 10-23-44-72-80
(v) Serial No: MUOTI/82536

You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) via email to process the immediate payment of your prize.
The Validity period of the winnings is for 30 working days hence you are expected to make your cla ims immediately.

Once again congratulations !!!

Best Regards,
Mike Raynes(Mr.)
(Group Coordinator)

Wow a trip for me, well I do not feel inclined to play with this fool soooo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTN: MR. PEREZ

MY NAME IS GOD, YOU MIGHT ALSO KNOW ME AS LORD, FATHER, OR THE ALMIGHTY. I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU TOO HAVE WON. A TRIP IN FACT. THIS TRIP IS AMAZING AND SPECTACULAR AND IN FACT YOU WILL LOVE IT BECAUSE THE DESTINATION WILL FIT YOU QUITE WELL. THE DESTINATION YOU ASK. WELL YOU SIR HAVE WON A TRIP TO HELL THATS RIGHT I WILL BE SENDING YOU TO HELL. BUT THATS NOT ALL MY DEAR FRIEND. IN ADDITION TO THE TRIP TO HELL I WILL MAKE THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ON EARTH A LITERAL LIVING HELL. BELOW IS A LIST OF WHAT I INTEND TO DO TO YOU.

1. TURN YOUR MOTHER INTO A RAVENOUS WHORE....ACTUALLY SHE ALREADY IS SO THATS RATHER EASY
2. INFEST YOU WITH PSYCHOSIS CAUSING YOU TO BE PLACED IN AN INSANE ASYLUM
3. CAUSE THE NURSES THERE TO SHOCK YOU EVERYDAY
4. PROVIDE THE NURSES WITH THE IDEA OF TORTURING YOU FOR YOUR SINS
5. SET YOUR MIND ABLAZE AND REDUCE YOU TO A DRIBBLING IDIOT
6. CAUSE YOU TO LOSE CONTROL OF YOUR BOWELS
7. CAUSE YOU TO BE UNABLE TO FUNCTION
8. CAUSE YOUR GENITALS TO SWELL, BREAK OUT IN A HIDEOUS RASH, AND BURN OF A THOUSAND FIRES
9. THEN IT WILL FALL OFF
10. FELLOW PATIENTS WILL SUFFOCATE YOU UNTIL YOU ARE KNOCKED OUT
11. THEN THE PSYCHOTIC RAPIST I SENT IN WILL ENDLESSLY RAM HIMSELF INTO EVERY OPENING IN YOUR BODY
12. WHEN HE IS FINISHED I WILL ALLOW THE THERAPY DOGS TO URINATE IN YOUR MOUTH AND DEFECATE ON YOUR FACE
13. AND FINALLY I WILL HAVE THE GOVERNMENT BE CONVINCED YOU ARE A ROBBER AND A CAPITAL FELON.

WHEN THEY REALIZE THIS THEY WILL ARREST YOU AND HANG YOU OVER A BLAZING FIRE. WHEN YOU ARE DEAD AND YOUR SOUL IS HEADED TO HELL THEY WILL DRAW AND QUARTER YOU. THEY WILL ATTACH YOUR HEAD TO A POLE FOR ALL TO SEE AND I WILL SMILE FOR IT WILL BE RIGHTEOUS. YOUR BODY WILL BE GROUND INTO HOG FEED AND IT WILL BE EATEN AND DIGESTED AND END UP WHAT YOU ARE NOW A LUMP OF DUNG.

I WOULD LIKE TO CONCLUDE BY TELLING YOU THANKS FOR THIS OPPURTUNITY AND I LOOK FORWARD TO JUDGING YOU AND GIVING YOU YOUR JUSTLY AWARDED PRIZE TRIP.

MY BLESSINGS

GOD

I believe that is what we in my generation called OWNED Cool
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't even read that, and will just send you part 2 of the script.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
onuprelawkid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing The SOB responded and not in a way I understand can someone PM me with a translation please?

KUMBAFU MALAYA

MATAKO YAKONA NUKA KAMA MAAVI MAMA VAKO ANAYONYA MBOO YA FARASI MAITI VAKO KAMA MATIT VA NGOMBE HUUNA MAVUZI BASHER KUMA HAWA MAVI VA PUNDA UNFIRWA NA TUMBIRI UNATOMBA MBUZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic