SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Pompous ass

View next topic
View previous topic

Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of those scams where someone dies and a barrister contacts you becasue you have the same last name. Well after much problems with the barrister, we finally got to the bank. The bank has been demanding fees for a month now. The failed at 1TV5 and blamed me. I, of course demanded an apology before I continue dealing with them. Here is their response:

Quote:
FROM INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE
(B.T.C.I.)
TEL: 00228-990-46-97.
FAX: 00228-251-04-64.
REPUBLIC OF LOME-TOGO.

ATTN: MR. BOB *****,

REF: WARNINGS CONCERNING YOUR INSULTIVE MESSAGE TO THIS ENTITY.

SIR,

BARE IN MIND THAT WE ARE SERVING YOU AS WELL AS WORKING FOR THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE/TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE IMPETUS AND ODERCITY TO TALK TO US IN ANY MANNER AS WELL AS INSULTING OUR NOBLE INSSITUTION.

WE ARE TAKING THIS MATTER LIGHTLY WITH YOU IS JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOUR LATE COUSIN MR. P. B. ***** WHO IS OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER WAS RECOGNISED AS ONE OF OUR MOST VALUABLE CUSTOMERS DURING HIS DAYS AND WE DEEPLY REGRET HIS ABSENCE IN THIS MATTER.

MORE SO, HOW DO YOU EXPECT US THE STUPID PEOPLE AS STATED KNOWING FULLY THAT WE ARE FULL BODIED GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION TO APOLOGISE TO A PERSON LIKE YOU WITHOUT MANNER OF APPROACH, THAT YOU ARE SENT TO WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM TO MAKE PAYMENT IS YOUR DUTY AS WE ARE DOING OUR JOB TO HAVE YOUR REQUEST GRANTED.

FOR THIS REASON, WE THE ENTIRE STAFFS, COMMITTEE OF TRUSTEES AS WELL AS THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS DECIDED THAT FURTHER/THOROUGH VERIFICATIONS WILL BE CONDOLED TO SEE IF YOU ARE WORTHY FOR THIS CLAIM DUE TO THE INSULTIVE WORDS YOU USE LAVISHLY ON THIS ENTITY.

HENCEFORTH, YOU MUST BE INFORMED THAT WE WILL NOT APOLOGISE FOR ANY REASON TO YOU SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE NORMAL MANNER OF APPROACH AND HOW TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF US IF YOU REALLY WANT IT AND NOT BY INSULTING US BECAUSE OF THIS LITTLE PEANUT YOU THINK YOU ARE APPLYING FOR. WE HAVE COMMENCED MANY TRANSFERS WORTH MORE THAN YOURS AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY INSULTS FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING RICH, THAT IS YOUR OWN PROBLEM AND EXCITEMENT OK.

FINALLY, ON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APOLOGY TO THE ENTIRE BOARD OF EXECUTIVES OF THIS INSTITUTION, WE WILL AS WELL SEND YOU AN APOLOGY LETTER AS DEMANDED INCLUDING OUR BANKING DETAILS WHERE OUR FEES WILL BE PAID WITH OTHER EXTRA CHARGES THAT ARE ATTACHED ALONG THIS FUND CLAIM TRANSFER.

UNTILL WE HEAR POSITIVELY FROM YOU.
FOR: BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE.
(B.T.C.I. LOME-TOGO).

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS. JULIETA *****.
(Secretary International Remittance Department).

CC:DR. USMAN ABUBAKAR.
(Director General).

An apology letter from me? Hah! Also, notice how she added that little CC: on the bottom to scare me Laughing

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IN A SICK BED YOUR PASTOR IS GIVEN A SICK WOMAN CONDITION! A WOMAN THAT JUST HAVE THREE MOUTH TO LIVE?"

"JUST SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH"

Cellphone x15
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, check out the mass insult bait. I am sure you'll get good inspiration for an apology.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad Lawyer introduced himself thus:

Quote:

Dear Sir,
Reference to your mail from your humble self today been 24th July 2006.
[snip]
OUR FIRM:
The firm was established by its founder Sir Anthony Wells in 1993 in anticipation of mayor shift in West Coast's legal profession away from traditional markets to alternative areas of practice ranging from financial services and reinsurance to intellectual property and electronic.
MAIN AREAS OF PRACTICE:
Banking and International Finance Transactions. We act for international banks in relation to commercial lending and re-financing and for international borrowers. We also advise banks on the legal aspects of their international Corporate and private client operations.
OUR VALUES
Competitive Legal Fees
At a time when legal fees are thought to be unusually high or excessive, we have a strong commitment to containing costs.
The scale of our practice provides flexibility in solving client Problems and permit us offer expert service in a highly competitive Fashion. We are prudent about management of our time.
[snip]
We take extra Care to know our clients business well and do not believe that we should be paid to learn what we already know.
[snip]
Sir Anthony Wells is ready to act as your Legal Attorney here in West Coast Africa and to act on your behalf as you will act if you are personal to see that all financial matters as regards to the fund transfer is been carry out to its successfully end soonest.
[snip]
Barrister Anthony Wells Chambers offers personalized legal and corporate services to its esteemed clientele.
Your humble self is highly advise to call me directly with this telephone number xx xxx xx xx-xx-xx to confirm in receipt of this message as soon as possible.
Our approach is to work with the client rather than for the client.

My retired Marine captain wasn't happy with the tone:

Quote:

First off, you do not refer to me as "your humble self". The fact that you are Sir Anthony Wells does not give you the right to put me down. Are we clear?
Secondly, you wrote, "Our approach is to work with the client rather than for the client". That's not the approach I want to see. I am the client, you work for me. Are we clear?

He took the hint:

Quote:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email dated 25/07/06 with reference to your first and second question
Don`t be offended , i was trying to explain to your understanding in this matter...

I complained to the Lad(ette):

Quote:

[T]hat lawyer is an arrogant shit. He had the nerve to refer to me as "your humble self". My god! Some stuck up little paper-shuffler wants to put me down! His head is so gorram big, you could hide a rutting assault carrier behind it.
It really turns my gut that such a jerkoff should control your future, but I guess we're stuck with him, worse luck.

But it wasn't long before more trouble blew up, and the lawyer played the Good Christian card:

Quote:

Listen Mr. Malcolm, I am good Christian a dickens in the Church Call Christ Embassy located here in Benin Brach, also a legal attorney representing large investment and companies international, I have deal with allot of clients I have never receive any insult from any one because all my duty is to protect and perfect whatever I am appointed to do, could you please address your letter when contacting me?

This provoked a testosterone surge:

Quote:

You want to engage in a status pissing contest? Fine by me!
I was once a Captain in the United States Marine Corps.
I commanded a company of Marine riflemen - seven officers and 161 enlisted men.
Then I commanded a squadron of helicopter gunships - twelve AH-1 Cobras, 200 plus personnel, and tens of millions of dollars of sophisticated hardware.
My personal tally of kills during Operation Desert Saber was nine MBTs, 22 other AFVs, 72 soft-skinned vehicles, 10 AAA positions and 19 hardpoints.
I had to stand by helpless as corpsmen tried to save the sight of my weapons officer after our Cobra was hit by a 57 mm shell.
In Somalia, I was again on infantry duties; I personally killed eleven members of criminal gangs, and was wounded in action.
Now, in my civilian career, I'm creating a company that will hopefully bring the latest in high-tech transport to a remote area, with all that it means for emergency services and the future of tourism.
You, on the other hand, are some pissant little ambulance chaser who dissed me from the git-go, and now you flash your gorram religion - whatever the hell a "dicken" is the way a Vegas dancer shakes her ass. Well, like the Eskimo said to the icebox salesman, "I AIN'T BUYING IT!" You earn respect in my book. So far you haven't.

Not long after that, the Lad(ette) found another lawyer!

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 195
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Othello wrote:

MORE SO, HOW DO YOU EXPECT US THE STUPID PEOPLE AS STATED

Speaks volumes Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol yeah i called them stupid a couple of times. I've asked my friendly neighborhood barrister time and again to switch banks, but if the bank isn't changed, who knows, I might just have to pull out of this whole deal Laughing

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IN A SICK BED YOUR PASTOR IS GIVEN A SICK WOMAN CONDITION! A WOMAN THAT JUST HAVE THREE MOUTH TO LIVE?"

"JUST SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH"

Cellphone x15
Babs2007
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite part from the scammer

Quote:
WE ARE TAKING THIS MATTER LIGHTLY

So are we... So are we. You will find that out soon enough.

-All the stress, embarrassments you have cause our account officer at the bank for trying to pick up the fund. The reference number is incorrect and he was almost detain by the bank security men for bring false reference number
- B0B P3ter
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...KNOWING FULLY THAT WE ARE FULL BODIED GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION...

...and a mighty powerful one at that, one that can't even seem to arrange receipt of a simple WU money transfer. My timbers, they are shivering.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, when I read the title I thought this thread was about me! Laughing

But I love Malcolm Reynolds, and you do him honour. Good work. Cool

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Othello--say hi to Iago and Des--

Re: wherein you were contacted by a Lad due to having a similar name:--as a 1960s fan of Superman comix--back then--I've always contemplated posing as 'Mr Mxyzptlk' to the Lads but still pondering it. No doubt his client/bank investor 'Barry Mxyzptlk' died in a ghastly crash on the Sagbama Expressway and left million$. The Lads can't do their usual evil and cite a plane-crash manifest on this name, obviously. So run with it.

Obviously they don't give a hamster-fart about what your surname is. Treat them as the jerks and scum criminals that they are. And gently take them 'to-task' every op you get.

jervis---mad hatter

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:

You want to engage in a status pissing contest? Fine by me!
I was once a Captain in the United States Marine Corps.
I commanded a company of Marine riflemen - seven officers and 161 enlisted men.
Then I commanded a squadron of helicopter gunships - twelve AH-1 Cobras, 200 plus personnel, and tens of millions of dollars of sophisticated hardware.
My personal tally of kills during Operation Desert Saber was nine MBTs, 22 other AFVs, 72 soft-skinned vehicles, 10 AAA positions and 19 hardpoints.
I had to stand by helpless as corpsmen tried to save the sight of my weapons officer after our Cobra was hit by a 57 mm shell.
In Somalia, I was again on infantry duties; I personally killed eleven members of criminal gangs, and was wounded in action.
Now, in my civilian career, I'm creating a company that will hopefully bring the latest in high-tech transport to a remote area, with all that it means for emergency services and the future of tourism.
You, on the other hand, are some pissant little ambulance chaser who dissed me from the git-go, and now you flash your gorram religion - whatever the hell a "dicken" is the way a Vegas dancer shakes her ass. Well, like the Eskimo said to the icebox salesman, "I AIN'T BUYING IT!" You earn respect in my book. So far you haven't.

Shiny! Laughing Laughing I do love those Malcolm Reynolds baits! Twisted Evil

@ Othello - I think it's time for you to have at this entity! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

After my complaints about the bank, my barrister responded with a terse

Quote:
I will look into the matter and see what I will do about it ok.

Hmmm...he sounds a little annoyed about something Razz

Cellphone x15

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic