SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Girlfriend ticket

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I've been lurking here for a while, but thought it's about time I broke cover.

I've been stringing along this dating scammer for a week or so now. Her name is Mi11y and she's a right little jet setter having apparently moved from South Africa to Ghana since we first started and she claims to have made the odd trip to Europe too. For such a well travelled girl, her geography seems a bit suspect though as she belives Grimsby is a suburb of London. It must be one hell of a commute, eh? Also, despite being stunningly beautiful (almost certainly fake pics Sad, although I'm sure there are at least some white models in Ghana) she has no friends and dreams of her one true love.

Anyway, aside from trying to get me to send her an iPod - I offered her one in exchange for a recording of her singing a song (OK, she was never going to get one, but I want a trophy) but was, alas, spurned - she's introduced me to a new and utterly ludicrous scheme that I feel compelled to share with the rest of you; the "Girlfriend ticket". Yes, for simply supplying my credit card details or a cheque for a small amount, the government of Ghana will sort her out with a passport, visa and plane ticket to come and visit me. Good grief! If this was for real, surely there'd be a mass exodus from the country?!?!?

Obviously, I was a little taken aback here so she referred me to the contact address of "Ghana international airport" (which funnily enough was a Yahoo account) upon which I got the full details of the scheme:
Quote:
HELLO CUSTOMER,
THANKS ALOT FOR MAIL AND IM MR.XXXX THE MANAGER OF GIRL FRIEND TICKET IN GHANA .THIS FRIEND TICKET WAS INTRODUCE IN GHANA(AFRICA) ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW PURPOSELY OF THE GHANA 50th ANNIVERSARY ...
CELEBRTED IN 6 MARCH 2007.
THIS IS CHANCE FOR ANY ONE WHO WANT TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY.LONDON AND USA THIS THREE COUNTRIES ONLY..THIS SCHEME WAS SIGNED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF GHANA AND THE BRITISH HIGH COMMSSION,USA EMBASSY AND GERMANY GERMANY IN GHANA....
IF YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO THIS THREE COUNTIES YOU NEED TO PROVIDE VISA,PASSPORT AND THE COMMITTEE WILL SPONSER FREE TICKET TO THE INDIVIDUAL.. THE INDIVIDUAL MUST BE CITIZEN OF GHANA THROUGH BIRTH,MIGRATION AND NEUTRALISATION..
PROVISION OF FORIEGN CREDIT CARD AND CHQUE ARE ALLOW BUT THE MUST IMPORATANT THINGH IS THE CHEQUE .THE CARD MUST CONTAIN AN AMMOUNT OF 5-20( dollars,pounds and euros) AND THE CHEQUE MUST SIGN TO CONTAIN AN AMMOUNT OF 2-10( dollars,pounds and euros)
IN AFRICA WE DO NOT USE CREDIT CARD SO IF A FORIEGN CARD IS USE HERE FOR TRAVELLING THEN IS TERM AS INVITATION TO A COUNTRY SO A LETTER WILL BE SEND TO THE HIGH COMMISSION AND THE EMBABAYS... AFTER THAT THE LETTER HAS BEEN SENT THE WE TAKE THE CARD TOR CHEQUE TO THE GHANA COMMMERIAL BANK TO GO THROUGH IF THE CARD OR THE CHEQUE IS CORRECT
THEN THE TICKET WILL BE GIVEN TO THAT PERSON .THE IMGRATION OG GHANA WILL FIX THE DATE FOR YOU TO TRAVEL.YOU WILL PAY AN AMMOUNT OF 200( dollars,pounds and euros) TO THE COMMISSION AS THE YEAR INTERNAL TAX .WHEN CREDIT CARD IS USE IT TAKES 2 WEEKS TO COMPLETE THE TICKET AND CHEQUE IT TAKES 1 WEEKS ..
SIMPLY SIGN A CHEQUE OF 2-10( dollars,pounds and euros) AND GIVE AS THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHEQUE...AFTER FEW WEEKS THEN YOUR FRIEND WILL JOIN YOU.. THAT IS ALL WE WORK AS THE GIRL FRIEND TICKET .BYE AND THANKS FOR THE MAIL HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
BEST REGARDS,
MR.XXXX

(The names have been changed to protect the guilty)

Hm... I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a bit worried that it's not 100% risky free and that they've not even mentioned that all the modalities are in place...

Anyway, I think there's going to be a bit of mileage in this as I haven't had a cheque book in years and my credit cards details are never shared. I wonder if they'll take Western Union or Moneygram instead? Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic