SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another safari! UPDATE: Mugu found in critical condition!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a super long one, just Lagos to Abuja. About 700 miles. Maybe a little less...

Original IP: Lagos
New IP: Abuja

He and I have been dealing with each other since about mid December. He has been to the Western Union office about 15 times. In his own words:

Quote:
i went there so many times i cant count

Well, we were having such problems, I suggested he just go to the WU office with an ID. However, since it was an ASEM he had to assume a name that I wanted. He had to go and pay to get a license made. Now, normally I wouldn't be happy with that. But, since it was going to cost him money, I figured I would go for it. And, since he had been to the WU office so many times, I thought him using a fake ID might get me an arrest. It did not. The fake is pretty decent.

Again, this is all because of Scam Patroller's Courier service. Anyway, he is there now. I am still waiting to move the goods because I need more information on him. I told him just to get a one way ticket, as is standard. But, we will be moving the goods a little farther away here shortly.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hee hee, yoy should have made him walk with a 5 gallon cooler of water.
good one jojo Very Happy Very Happy

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Not a super long one, just Lagos to Abuja. About 700 miles. Maybe a little less...

Yeah, it's about 340 miles from Lagos to Abuja.

Glad to be of assistance again, JoJo, let me know when you want his shipment moved again Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! What are you gonna do with all those safari helmets?

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
ScamIAm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down I am not worthy! Can't wait to get some safari helmets... I'm working on one!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anti-419 wrote:
Nice work! What are you gonna do with all those safari helmets?

Grow them and make them multiply! I want to get as many mugus moving as I can! Some of my favorite lad moments have come when in the midst of a safari.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work JoJo! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez, those helmets are just PILING up- instead of a pyramid you could have the Statue of Liberty in your sig line Laughing Great work, both of you, Jojo and SP. Erm, Jojo, how about a triathlon next? If anybody can pull it off, it must be you Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Triathalon eh? Question Arrow Idea Arrow Twisted Evil

Goat

persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, thought that would be an appropriate challenge for you. No way in hell I could ever get a lad to do so, but I have faith in all things called Jojo. If you can pull that one off, shiny orange name on me Very Happy

pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Jojo... Laughing

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
ScamIAm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the criteria for a safari? Does one have to leave ones country or is there a certain milage involved? Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Grimey

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
If you can pull that one off, shiny orange name on me Very Happy

So what exactly do you want... Very Happy

Goat

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScamIAm wrote:
What is the criteria for a safari? Does one have to leave ones country or is there a certain milage involved? Please elaborate.

Thanks,

Grimey

I think it qualifies if the Lad crosses a national border and/or travels over 200 miles. There's also a scoring system somewhere.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For space reasons in your signature, jojo, you should put in for a 'lad travel agent' emoticon, with the current number in the middle. Very Happy

While you're at it, get Kevin Will Tony to have one tattooed on, too...

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay....just imagine this in handwriting with big RSOT and a signature:

Quote:
I, Persephone, will buy you, JoJoBean, an orange username if you, JojoBean, can get the lad of your choice to fullfill the requirements of a 419Eater Triathlon:
lad swimming (NO BOATS!!! Lads spend so much time in internet cafes, they can use the physical exercise)
Lad on bicycle (The lad can ask Agi for a bicycle <-- anybody curious can PM Agi about that one.)
Lad on foot (since this one is obviously way too easy for all things called JoJoBean, we need a requirement for this one: at least 10 k on foot - lads are lazy and getting 10 ks out of them is hard enough in my opinion)

Of course, evidence needs to be presented to the jury of our peers: the peeps of 419eater.

Signed,

Persephone (and the mods can kick me later for signing my post)

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sending out mails today. Twisted Evil

Quote:
For space reasons in your signature, jojo, you should put in for a 'lad travel agent' emoticon, with the current number in the middle.

If only there were such a beast! My siggy is getting quite full and it needs some modification. If there were a nice travel agent icon, such as a super big safari hat, that would be awesome, but me thinks there isn't.

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
There's also a scoring system somewhere.

Forgot this... http://yeawhatever.catholiccall.org/safari/calculator.html

YW made this up a while back.

Goat

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, Jojo! I hope you bought plenty of insurance. Wink

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a great update from his best friend!

Quote:
Good day Sir,
well he really did travel there,and he travelled by road transport,what he took was a one way ticket for road transportation,i am in Lagos here,but are u the bigger boss?We are all praying morning and night for him to have a safe journey and also to hear from him.
Sir,let me tell you this,before he travelled he was acting strangely and would hardly talk to anyone,the only day he talked to me,he said that things are not going smoothly as expected and said that's all.The other day i asked him for some money to solve some financial problems he just yelled at me.
The day he travelled we all prayed that he'd be safe.i saw him off to the bus that took him.No body is happy here,everyone is just weighed down,
I hope all is well with him.
God Bless you Sir

Goat

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo - I am sure you could arrange a scenic sidetrip to one of the many hot tourist destinations along the way, thus breaking the 700 mile barrier. . .

Bruin
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still waiting to hear back from him. Once I do, I will move the package further away.

Goat

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pal of lad wrote:
The other day i asked him for some money to solve some financial problems he just yelled at me.

Hahaha, I love it when they start to turn against each other Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
ScamIAm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Job so far! Thanks for the info regarding safari points et al.. Mr. Green

Grimey

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and a bit bigger :
Travel Agent emoticon for jojobean

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic