SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

From the forums of a dating service

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in the forums of MY online dating dammit.
Quote:
Scammer Alert

Hi I have just had this message which is obviously a scam...looks like even dating agencies are targets to these vultures...

BADMIN Where Are you when we need you!

from nana esien kwame.

I am Nana Esien son to Late, Dr.Kwame Esien , A native of GHANA, West Africa.
I am contacting you on behalf of the entire family for the selling of a gold dust left behind by our late fathers who died in towards last year ending 2006 This Gold belongs to my father and partly involved the Village community Elders of the local miner of our village where the gold is kept he was about to start on the selling of this project before his died.
Since huge quantity of this gold belongs to our father, registered with our family name as the beneficiary and owner for the collection and sales of this Gold because other parties and
elders involved were illiterate who can not read or write.
Therefore the village Elders mandatory our family to look for a prospective foreign buyer to come down to Ghana, visit the mining company for the collection, shipping out of Ghana the gold dust and for sell in his country or any part of the world.

My family in conjunction with the village heads has in their possession this article:
We both arrived and agreed together to stop further contact with any marketing company etc here because they will cheat us as we are too young by age also to finance gold shipment out of here and villagers were very poor could not read or write, definitely they will make a strong contact occupying the gold, sell it and give us nothing reason why l am contacting you for your assistance regarding the sales of Alluvial gold dust. Quantity 350kg, Purity 99.9% clean, 22+ Karats by Quality with affordable prices(s) for sales NEGOTIABLE to be discuss regarding to your willingness and your interest.

Other details as regards to the completion project arrangement shall be provided in details
Please you can reach me on this telephone number +233249537789.and my email
[email protected]
I hope to have a long term business relationship with you.
l remain to hear from you soonest.
Thank you for your anticipated co-operation,
Yours Sincerely,
MR .Nana Esien
On behalf of the Esien family.

Enjoy and I'll be roasting this one myself too.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic