SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Usman Sankara and the Hot Dog King - Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

mr_peebles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the second part of my adventures with Usman Sankara... My responses are in italics, and my comments are in bold.

Dear Lawyer,

Thank you for your email. You folks sure do seem like you're acting in my best interest, which is particularly good because I don't know if I'll be able to make it down there to see the actual transfer of the fund.

I will have that $5,000 to you promptly. In the meantime, I would like to procure your services to have my name legally changed to King Casey. Can you do this for me? About how much will it cost?

King Casey

And from here on in, just about every time I send the lawyer an email, I blind copy Usman on it, and I forward a copy of the lawyer’s email, telling him that I blind copied him on it.

Dear Usman Sankara,

As you can see, I had blind-copied you on the message to the lawyer. To summarize, we have to pay him $5,000 to get the paperwork completed. Please visit his office and pay him the money to get the paperwork started. I will pay you in full once the transaction is complete.

Let me know you received this email so I know that it was received by you.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I have to start by making it clear to you that In can not be able to pay that money to the lawyer, I have tried in different occasion to bring my position very clear and understandable to you, but most times, you failed to reason along with me, you failed to understand the major reason why I needed your partnership, the major reason is to provide a foreign account where this money will be remitted to and assist me financially in securing all the legality to get the transfer done.

Things is really difficullt here, with fourteen million people in population and no mineral resources that is why I wanted you to come down so that you can see and know everything about me, as banker, I'm earning 220.000cfa which is about 400usd, four hundred dollar a month, I can not save a dime because my children are grown ups and in diffrent schools, so, if you really wanted the success of this transaction, that means, you have to try as much as possible to find a way out and assist me financially in this transaction, even if that will result an increase in your percentage, I will accept it wholeheartedly.

Finally, I can not go to the lawyer and present myself, we have to be very careful, more especially at this stage, going to the lawyer by myself will definetely ignite suspicion , no one should know that I'm masterminding this transaction, I will like you to try your very best, and prove to be that you are really capable of handling this transaction, I will be sending my fathers associate to the lawyer to pay 2000.00usd, this money is all the money that I saved and the one I got by leasing a piece of land that is communally owned by the Sankara Family of which I'm the eldest; so, I will like you to try your possible best and get in contact with the lawyer, i told Mr Nikiema to tell the lawyer that he is your correspondent here, I did this to avoid delays, he has already paid in the money to the lawyer, so, you have to try your best and send the balance.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I understand the situation. To confirm, you have arranged payment of $2,000 to the lawyer, which leaves $3,000 left. That means that I pick up the remaining $3,000, correct? That will be fine. I think it is fair that we both pay some of the fees to this lawyer, as we are both benefitting from this transaction.

$400 a month is not much money you know. If you were one of my hot dog vendors you would be making $400 every two or three days, depending on how hard you work your beat. I pay my guys on average $10 an hour plus $1 for every hot dog they sell ($1.50 per hot dog for special events, like parades, basketball games, conventions, etc.)

I'll contact the lawyer right now. Please have Mr. Nikiema contact me via email. I would like to thank him for acting on your behalf. He doesn't know about this transaction does he? Let's keep it a secret between you and me for now. But when we are rich, we shall reward Mr. Nikiema with a new car maybe?

So I'll contact the lawyer. I'll be sure to let you know what transpires. The law office is very professional. Does your bank do business with them often. I want the lawyer to help me change my name legally to King Casey. Do you know if he does this kind of work? US lawyers have very high fees, so it would cost me a fortune to change my name legally, which is why it will be beneficial for me to have a lawyer based in Burkina Faso provide me with those services.

If he doesn't do things like that, do you know another lawyer who does?

Anyway, I'll contact the law office now. Shall we start planning a celebration for our wealth now, or should we wait?

King Casey

Dear Lawyer,

Concerning the payment of $5,000 for the transfer of Jeffery Miranda's account to mine, my business associate Mr.Nikiema paid $2,000 of the balance today. That means I owe your firm $3,000 to complete the paperwork for this transaction.

To confirm for your records, Jeffrey Miranda was my next of kin.

Please provide me with an address so I can send you this payment at once. If necessary it can be overnighted via Federal Express.

Also, regarding my prior email, I would like to engage your firm's services in changing my name so that it is legally King Casey. Approximately how much would this cost? And how long would it take for this to actually happen.

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply to my enquiries.

King Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

To confirm, I blind copied you in my email to the law office of Johnny Chambers. Please confirm that you did receive the email so I know for a fact that it was received by you.

King Casey

Dear king Casey,

The lawyer will definitely know how to handle change of names, but that supposed to be after we have done everything, we have to ramian focused, we can not put both hands to the mouth at thesame time, wehave to take it step by step, the first is to make sure that the lawyer receives his payment and do his job, so that fund will be remitted to you, other things will be handled later, you have got his contact, you have got it, we can handle the change of name later, so, try and send the balance to the lawyer, so that he will do his work without delay.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

And nine minutes later, Usman sends me this.

Dear King Casey,

What you sent him is okay, there is no need paying through federal express, you have to simply work into any western union office and send the money to the lawyer to any name that he provided for you.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

From the lawyer... It's a lot of nonsense.

Dear Client.

We are writing to confirm the receipt of two thousand United States dollars payment to these chambers by one Mr. Nikiema Kobore who introduced himself  as your correspondent.

In accordance with the companies and al lied matter act 2000. The bank is responsible for your over due contract fund. It is our responsibility to make sure that your fund is transferred to your nominated account within three banking days after the submission of the most required certificate affidavit of claim and reactivation of the dormant account. But all charges have to be paid since the certificate and cost of reactivation of the dormant account is at stipulated fixed prices.

Concerning the change of name, we have also decided to take up the contract, the cost of change of name is seven hundred United Sates dollars (US$700.00) therefore, you are to make the total payment of three thousand Seven hundred United States dollars (US$3,700.00) through the fastest means western union money transfer and send the control numbers/ payment slip.

Send to Mr. Wilson smith
Address:Rue 7 Bassawarga
City: Ouagadougou

Below is my finding in your uncle’s file with bank of Africa contract agreement made.

There was a contract agreement made between your uncles Eng.   Jeffrey Miranda over  the fund with the contract award committee of federal government of Burkina Faso  (the federal ministry of works and housing) and was stated as follows. hereinafter called the client which expression shall where context so admits include the person deriving title under him of one part .and Eng. Jeffrey Miranda  and co.s.a.r.l .hereinafter called the contractor which _expression shall where the context  so admits include the person's/claiming  title under him of the other part .whereby it is agreed as follows. the client in consideration of the contract reserved herein to be  paid by said contractor  and of the other covenants, agreements and condition hereinafter contained to be performed or executed ,kept and observed by the said contract dose hereby let unto said contract the following described contract–supply of terram and constructions of Padua road.

The contactor in consideration of the rules and regulations binding this agreement shall be paid fully the sum of (us$15.3m) upon completion  and supply execution of the aforementioned contract. the contractor shall pay all legal and clearance fees regarding this contract, without cause to any form of deduction whatsoever from the principal contract amount, until this agreement is fully discharged by both parties .this agreement is renewable at the notification of either of the parties as may be agreed upon at the expiration of the initial period of the said contract and subsequent annual renewals periods. provided that in case of any default shall be made in any of the covenants herein contained, or if said contract shall be abandoned, cancelled or revoked then it shall be lawful for the said client, his agents, attorneys or assign to re-enter the repossess or revoke the said contract and the said contractor and each and every of the partners to stop work and the contract dully terminated accordingly.

The contractor covenants and agrees to pay promptly when due all charges made against the said contracts for clearance. By laws of the economic community of West African state (ECOWAS),  without recourse to deduction from the principal contract sum. the client hereby covenants that the contractor paying the legal clearance fees and insurance as aforementioned and performing /observing all covenants herein created shall during the contract period quietly enjoy the said contract without interruption by the clients or any person lawfully claiming under or in trust for him and to grant to the contractor another contract on a revised bid of tender subject to the discretion of the client or the federal government.

the contractor acknowledges that he has read and understands the above conditions of his contract and will abide by same, further receipt of the original copy of this contract agreement was acknowledged. in witness hereof both parties have set their signature and seal on the date of this agreement and contractor as individual state under the pains and penalties of perjury that said contractor is over the age of 21 years.

Following these explanation on this task, your uncle executed the contract perfectly and never bleached the contract agreement the only thing that is delaying his fund is the most required affidavit of claim and reactivation the dormant account and from the information gathered from the bank of Africa . Be aware that your bank will be reconciliation most foreign debt for the first quarter of the year 2007 and that if you procure and tender your own certificates; your fund will hit your account in less than three working days from the day of submission of the required certificate.

Based on this you are hereby advised to wire the balance immediately to enable the aim of your appointment to these chambers

Receipt attached.

Mrs. Stella Roukiya
general secretary
Johnny chambers CO BF.

From Usman...

Dear Brother,

I'm in tears because of the situation of things, the bank is ready to transfer this fund to you account but the bank also insisted that they needed prove that and evidence after he transfer, the is why the bank insisted that all the transactional requirements of the bank will be provided before the transfer will be effected, I have been doing everything, exhausting all efforts but all efforts to no avail, I can not come up with any more money.

I have found myself in an impossible situation, I have no other person to go to if not you, I can not kill myself, I have tried everything, and  I can not be able to find more money, I can no longer take good care of myself, I'm sleepless and restless all these days, I just want to let you know that I'm totally helpless without you. I want you try all posibilities and assist me fianacially since the lawyer refuses to do the work with the part payment, I have made every effort to get more money, and all failed,  we can not be silent, still, you are the inheritor of these funds, and you are still expected to do everything possible to make sure that this fund gets to your account.

I will like you to understand that I can not help the situation any longer, I did not have any money, so, if you can not be able to assist financially, that means, I will introduce a new account, which you will introduce to the bank, so, that the owner will assist financially, this is because, it will be be very shameful and pains of losing this transaction will lead to my death, I have tried everything possible in perfecting this transaction, I wanted this assistance from you and immediately, the bank has released its multiple payment schedule for the first quarter of the year 2007, we have to try everything possible and make sure that the payment is made to your account and earlier, and that can done only when we have been able to provide to the bank what the bank needed, which is the affidavit of claim and reactivation of the dormant account, Please, I'm on my knees, I can not see this great opportunity again, I will not live to loose this one.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

It sounds like Usman's getting pretty desperate. This is probably the most he's ever written to me. I like to think that maybe some thug is putting the screws in him to get this deal moving, and that's why he's sending me this sob story.

Dear Usman Sankara,

Get a hold of yourself, my good man. Have I not given you my word that I will help you with this transaction? Have we come this far to the cliff of good fortune, only to have you fall to your knees and blubber?

What are you talking about when you say that the bank needs all my transactional information? I already gave them my account information. Are you suffering from a lack of sleep and too much excitement.

All we need is to have the lawyer prepare the paperwork. I am going to the Western Union today after work and wire the money to the lawyer. By all estimations, everything will be done by Wednesday. You need to pull yourself together if we are going to make this partnership work. Understand that this weekend was SuperBowl Weekend, which in America is a very big deal. After Independence Day and Memorial Day, it is the number one day for hot dog, hamburger, and potato chip sales. I was unable to get away from the office because the phone was ringing, and then one of the hot dog vending carts lost a wheel, so I had to repair that.

I'll email the lawyer now and let him know that his money is on his way. I'm sure all he needs is my assurance that payment will be made tonight and he'll begin the paperwork. Maybe he'll start now so he'll have it ready by tomorrow.

I will let you know what he says.

King Casey

Dear Lawyer,

I am in receipt of your email. Thank you for your confirmation that received the $2,000 from my business associate.

After having consulted with a friend of mine, he has advised me not to change my name until after the transaction has been completed. Therefore, please note I will be sending $3,000 for the paperwork that is necessary to complete the transaction for my next-of-kin's account to be transferred into mine.

This money will be wired to you this evening around 6:00. Thank you for your patience and understanding the delay. This past weekend is a very business time for me.

Again, I will be sending payment to you totaling $3,000 this evening immediatly after work.

Please confirm receipt of this email so I know it has been received.

King Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

Just to let you know I sent this email to the lawyer. I blind-copied you as well. Per your suggestion, I will not be changing my name until after the money has been moved. I had been hoping to start my new life with a new name, but you are correct that we have so much going on right now.

Please email when you get this so I know that you got it.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

okay, I will be waiting, thanks and have a great day, you can also try to call the lawyer immediately you send the money, and try to let him know that you needed the job done immediately..

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I discovered a problem with the bank paperwork last night that could be a real issue. The bank has somehow mixed my name, Greg Casey, with my beneficiaries name that they asked for (Carl Casey). I noticed this when I reread the multiple payment schedule they sent me. Carl Casey is my nephew and heir apparent to my hot dog company. In addition, the law office the name Carl Casey on the receipt. I think this is a real problem, especially when they make the transfer and the name on the account is different than the account they are transferring to.

This is why I should have changed my name to King Casey.

I'm going to contact the bank right now and the lawyer. Hopefully this banking error won't cost us any more time and it is something they can fix right away. Then the lawyer will probably have to amend their paperwork. I hope that won't cost too much money for them to do.

I'll let you know what they say. My guess is you'll probably hear about it as you work at the bank. Rest assured that I won't mention your name.

King Casey

And I send the payment schedule back to the bank…

Dear Bank,

After reviewing the payment schedule, I noticed that the name of the account holder is Carl Casey. My name is Greg Casey. Carl Casey is the name of my beneficiary, which was provided to you at your request for your records.

Please amend this document and any other documents that show the money being transferred to my nephew. My bank will not allow a transfer of funds if the account names do not match.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Greg (King) Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

This is a copy of the message I sent to the bank concerning their error. I blind-copied you on the email too.

Please do everything you can in your power to fix this issue as soon as possible.

King Casey

Dear Lawyer,

I did not send payment yesterday evening for the paperwork done on behlaf of the Jeffery Miranda account because I found some discrepancies between the bank's documentation. The bank has my nephew's name, Carl Casey, as the account holder. As I said, Carl Casey is my nephew, who I listed as my beneficiary at the request of the bank.

I also noticed that the receipt you sent has my nephew's name as well. I think this is due to a mix-up at the bank between my name (Greg) and my nephew's name (Carl). I have asked the bank to amend their documentation. Please amend any paperwork that has been done on my behalf with the incorrect name.

Please also resend me a receipt with my name, Greg "King" Casey, so I may have a copy for my files.

Thank you for taking care of this issue. Please note there is an urgency to this issue and I ask that it be quickly. Once I get confirmation from you that everything has been fixed and you send me a new receipt, I will send the $3,000.

Greg "King" Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

This is the email I just sent to the lawyer which I blind-copied you on. I will let you know when I hear back from him. I tried calling him but I can't get through. Maybe you can have Mr. Nikema contact him on my behalf? If you provide me with Mr. Nikema's email, I will contact him and ask him the favor if you are too embarrassed.

Let me know you got this email so I'll know you got it.

King Casey

From the bank:

ATTN: MR. GREG CASEY.

WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THE RELEVANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU. FUND TRANSFERRED OVERSEAS BY BANK OF AFRICA SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR PAYMENT TO THE BENEFICIARY WITHIN 72 BANKING HOURS OF BANK  OF AFRICA ACCEPTING YOUR  INSTRUCTIONS. BANK OF AFRICA WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF A DELAYED PAYMENT OCCOURS AND BANK OF AFRICA HAS ACTED IN GOOD FAITH ON YOUR INSTRUCTION.

THE  SPEED OF MOVEMENT OF AN INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT DEPENDS ON THE VALUE DATE ATTRIBUTED TO THE PAYMENT BY BANK OF AFRICA  AND THE NUMBER OF OTHER BANKS PARTICIPATING IN THE PAYMENT PROCESS (CORRESPONDENT BANKS, THE BENEFICIARY'S BANK) AND THEIR CONDITIONS.VALUE DATE IS A BANKING DAY ON WHICH BANK OF AFRICA   TRANSFERS THE FUNDS NECESSARY FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT TO ITS CORRESPONDENT BANK OR THE BENEFICIARY'S BANK, WHEREBY WEEKENDS,  PUBLIC OR NATIONAL HOLIDAYS ARE NOT CONSIDERED BANKING DAYS.

BANK OF AFRICA   ATTRIBUTES TO THE PAYMENT A VALUE DATE DEPENDING ON THE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT TYPE CHOSEN BY THE CUSTOMER OR THE BANK: THE VALUE DATE OF AN ORDINARY INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT IS T+2. IT MEANS THAT AN ORDINARY PAYMENT REACHES THE CORRESPONDENT BANK OR THE BENEFICIARY'S BANK ON THE BANKING DAY FOLLOWING THE NEXT BANKING DAY AFTER INITIATION OF THE PAYMENT. FOR EXAMPLE, A PAYMENT MADE ON MONDAY REACHES THE CORRESPONDENT BANK OR THE BENEFICIARY'S BANK ON WEDNESDAY AND A PAYMENT MADE ON FRIDAY REACHES THE SAME ON TUESDAY (BECAUSE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ARE NOT BANKING DAYS).

ORDINARY INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS ARE THE MOST COMMON DUE TO THEIR BARGAIN PRICE. THE VALUE DATE OF AN URGENT PAYMENT IS T+1, IF THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE BANK BEFORE 14:00. URGENT PAYMENTS IN EUR AND USD CAN BE MADE UNTIL 15:00.THUS, AN URGENT PAYMENT REACHES THE CORRESPONDENT BANK OR THE BENEFICIARY'S BANK A DAY EARLIER THAN AN ORDINARY PAYMENT, I.E. ON THE BANKING DATE FOLLOWING THE INITIATION OF THE PAYMENT.

THE VALUE DATE OF AN EXPRESS PAYMENT IS T+0, IF THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED TO THE BANK BEFORE 2:00 P.M. IT MEANS THAT THE PAYMENT REACHES THE CORRESPONDENT BANK OR THE BENEFICIARY'S BANK ON THE BANKING DAY ON WHICH IT WAS INITIATED. EXPRESS PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE ONLY IN US DOLLARS OR EUROS.

WARNING! YOU ARE TO RECONFIRM YOUR RECEIVING ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SUBMIT AN AFFIDAVIT OFCLAIM AND REACTIVATE THE DORMANT ACCOUNT TO FACILITATE THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND.  BE NOTIFIED ALSO  THAT CORRECTION HAS ALREADY BEEN EFFECTED ON THE BENEFICIARY’S NAME.

M A N A G E M E N T
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

From the law office

Dear Client.

The common guiding principal of information disclosure policies of the need for openness and transparency in the operation and practices of these honourable Chambers includes operational, financial and administration but the availability of information outside the institution and any soli citation of comments are governed by the principles and procedures set forth in our policies.

The Johnny Chambers  as a futurist Chambers  have a comparative advantage in engaging in emergency  relief assistance, and, as such, will normally get involved directly in such operations. Therefore, we have visited the bank and have made our point blank that the beneficiary’s name does not match with the account number. And we also informed the bank to change the name of the beneficiary from Carl Casey to Greg Casey.  To harmonise the change of name it is also important that the name is legally changed since the previous documentations bears the name.   Therefore you are advised to wire the sum of three thousand seven hundred United States Dollars. Since the situation has prompted legal change of name to authenticate your claim while the balance will be wired to us immediately you receive your inherited funds n your designated account in U nited States . of America.

Notice:  the powers granted by your appointment to these honourable chambers are broad and sweeping.  They are explained in the uniform statutory form power of attorney act. If you have any questions about these powers, obtain competent legal advice.  This appointment is effective and will continue to be effective even if you become disabled, incapacitated, or incompetent. 

We have early promised to perform our notaries in such a way that we will provide reasonable evidence and make transfer necessary immediately we procure and submit the affidavit of claim and reactivate the dormant account, but it must be pointed out that you have to be very careful to avoid mismanagement of information; you are expected to make the payment immediately to enable the aim of your appointment to these chambers. Since your delay is seriously tampering with the efficiency of these honourable chambers, we have already covered all information that is related to the procurement of the affidavit of claim and reactivation of the dormant account.

New Receipt attached.

Yours in service
Mrs. Stella Roukiya
General Secretary
Johnny Chambers CO BF.

Funny thing is, this new receipt is now for $3,700, rather than the original $3,000. I'm sure it was jsut an honest mistake.

Dear Lawyer,

Thank you for acting on my behalf. I wish I could be there in person to see you in action. When this is finally complete I am sending you some of my special foot long buffalo-style hot dogs. They taste great with blue cheese.

Again, I appreciate your efforts. To confirm, the amount due to your office is $3,000. In your email you stated that the amount if $3,700. Please confirm the amount. I had been under the impression that the total amount for services rendered is $5,000, with $2,000 having been paid by my associate, Mr. Nikema. This leaves me to pay the remaining $3,000. Why has the amount changed?

Many thanks,

Greg "King" Casey

Dear Bank,

Thank you for this information. I am confused. Are you asking me to resubmit my claim of affidavit? Please send me a form to complete and I will send it back immediatly.

Greg "King" Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

This is the email to the law office which I also blind-copied you on. The lawyer apparently went to the bank and explained to them what's what, so I'm glad that's taken care of. I hate little mistakes like that, don't you?

Anyway, it is strange because now the lawyer is asking for $3,700, when the original amount owed was $3,000. Does that seem right to you?

Please confirm that you received this email so I know you got it. Also, please give me Mr. Nikema's email. I would like to thank him personally for stepping in to help us, and to let him know that I have a special case of my limited edition King King Casey Dogs for him. If you give me your address, I can have a crate shipped to you overnight via Federal Express. I'll include some for you as well. I ship them to long distance customers all the time because they are in a cooler. I promise you, you have never tasted hot dogs this good. It will be my way of saying thank you to Mr. Nikema.

King Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

This is the email I sent to the bank which I also blind-copied you on. Can you understand what they are asking? I am having trouble figuring out if they need to resubmit my information. Doesn't the bank have it already? Anything you can find out is most appreciated.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I have to thank you for your information, I have carefully studied your forwarded messages, and I made an observation that the amount changed because of the lawyer's advice to change the name legally, so, it increased the cost with 700Usd,  it is wise  that the name is changed legally. so that we will not have any problem, I think the lawyer is only trying to do his work very perfectly.

I have also studied carefully the message you receved from the bank, we have to be a little bit careful, and in doing so, we have to widen our paces immediately, so that the fund will be remitted to you without further delays, You have to reconfirm your account information, that means you to  send the account information with your exact name, you must make sure that there is no single mistake in the account information, that is exactly what the bank wanted from you.

Please, try everything possible and send the money to the lawyer today, delay is no longer comfortable.

Concerning Mr. Nikiema, There will be enough time to say thanks to him, let us be focused to the success of this transaction, there will be enough to celebrate with any person who has contributed to the success of this transaction in any sort or form.

Waiting to hear that you have send the money to the lawyer.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Client,

A lawyer is definitely judged by the advice he gives. If the advice is wise, the client prospers or the calamity is lessened. Before a lawyer gives advice, he should listen to the clients' story and find out what he or she wants. if the lawyer doesn't listen, the client receives poor or ill-tailored advice. When the lawyer listens, he acts with the authority and knowledge gained from his client and is effectively representing his client. The practice of Johnny Chambers is dedicated to listening, helping individuals to solve their problems and protect their interests. Client satisfaction is the essence of a successful law practice.  A lawyer's advice is his stock in trade. It determines the quality of a particular legal firm.

Since the Beneficiary’s name in the previous documentation does not match with the account number, you are therefore, recommended to collaborate up-to-date situation for the relevant standard of your certificate by changing the name legally to Greg Casey to harmonise the correction of the beneficiary’s name as with the bank of Africa

If an advice is classified as "legal advice, the advice qualify as a privileged communication between the law firm and the client. Therefore you are advised to make the payment of three thousand seven hundred United States Dollars USD3,700.00 .  To enable us render our services effectively.

Yours In service
Mrs.Stella Roukiya
General Secretary
Johnny Chambers CO BF

Dear Lawyer,

I am beginning to wonder if you are reading my correspondence carefully. My legal name already is Greg Casey. I had asked you for information to change my name from Greg Casey to King Casey, however, on the advice of my friend, I will be changing my name at a later date. Thus, I am very confused when you write that you have advised me to change my name to the name I have been given. And on top of that, you are charging me $700 for that!

I am very close to firing your firm. Please respond with an explanation of why you think I should change me name to Greg Casey when that is my given name?

Greg Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

I am not changing my name. Remember, it was you who advised me not to do that at this time, so I am listening to you. The lawyer thinks I want to change my name to Greg Casey, but that is already my given name. How can he charge $700 to change my name to the name I already have?

I am very close to firing this lawyer and getting my own lawyer here in the US to complete the paperwork and work with the bank. I'm going to given the law office 24 hours to get their papers straight.

Why does the bank need my information again? I already gave it to them and it was correct the first time. It is them who made the error, not me.

King Casey

Dear Bank,

The following are the details you require from me:

BANK NAME: New River City & Savings
BANK ADDRESS: 73 Conduit Street
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3387994321
SWIFTNUMBER: 00123665
BANK PHONE NUMBER: 703-801-1154
BENEFICIARY: Greg Rutherford Casey Jr.
MY PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER: 703-854-9988

To avoid Please expedite this process as swiftly as possible.

Many thanks,

Greg "King" Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

This is the email I sent to the bank and which I also blind-copied you on. I am sure there is a lot of activity at the bank concerning this fund. I am frankly growing tired of the bank's incompetence. I hope I don't need to send this again.

Let me know that you received this email so I know that you received it. And if you hear anything at the bank about this let me know. See what you can do to get this thing moving a little more faster (but watch out they don't catch on that you have any involvement! We don't want to blow our chances this close to the payoff!)

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

Stop complicating issues, yoiu have no reason for firing the law firm, you have to be a man of your words, I have not seen anything wrong that your lawyer advised you , you started this change of name, you first wrote me that you discovered some discrepancies, now you telling a different thing, please, if you don't want to help me any longer, you better drop, let me find a solution to this problem, how can you be toying with this opportunity, I want to say something at least once, I'm not satisfied because of your indecision and manner by which you are handling this transaction.

If you a re no loinegr interested in this deal, please, let me know< immediately instead of delaying the process, let me know the next measures that I should apply .

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

What do you mean, I am complicating the issue? The lawyer has advised me to change my name to Greg Casey. That is my name already, man! How can he advise me to change me own name when I already have that name?

Okay, I want to do this with you. I need that money as much as you do. The future of the hot dog industry relies on my becoming a success, and my success is dependent on this money.

I am going to the Western Union right now to wire the money to law office. I am going to wire them the $3,000 for completing the bank documentation. I recognize that the $700 is in dispute and I will have that discussion with the lawyer another day.

Remember, friend Usman Sankara, that I am committed to this 100%. So much that I traveled halfway across the world in an attempt to complete all the paperwork.

I don't like the way you speak to me. Are we not friends? Remember, I can jeopardize your standing with the bank with a quick email explaining all about your proposal. If you lost your job before we get this money, then you will be left with nothing. At least I have my hot dog empire.

What I'm trying to say is calm down man! You're starting to get all hot and bothered.

Send me an email when you get this so I know you got it.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

I'm worried about the delays, the nature of this transaction did not need any delay, so, do what ever you think is the best for this transaction, I will be waiting for a good news.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Lawyer,

After careful consideration, I have decided to overlook the error your firm has made concerning my change of name and I have decided to retain your services for the duration of time that is necessary to complete the aforementioned transaction. Be advised that if your firm does not meet my expectations I will have no choice but to break off our professional relationship.

Thus spoken, I have sent to your firm via Western Union $3,000. I understand you are billing me for $3,700, but the $700 is not related to the paperwork you have been asked to prepare, so at this point I am disputing it and will not pay it.

Once you receive this email, please respond back to me that you have received it. This way I will know it has not been intercepted. I will then provide you with the control number you require.

I apologize for being overly cautious, however, given the seriousness of this transaction and the fact that email can and is often intercepted, you will agree that my cautiousness is called for.

Greg "King" Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

Don't worry, everything is hunky dory. I'm as tired of these delays as you are. I've sent $3,000 to the lawyer. I'm just waiting for his confirmation. I'll let you know when he gets his money. The important thing right now is to stay focused.

King Casey

Dear Client,

In compliance to your email message to this chambers dated Fri, 9 Feb 2007 received at 06:27:20 -0800 (PST)

We write to confirm that we have made a mistake in responding to your email message to these chambers dated 31 Jan 2007 in which you indicated your interest to change your name from Greg Casey to King Casey, we are sorry for the inconveniences .

We the Johnny chambers will use the instrumentality of these profession to procure an affidavit of claim and reactivate the dormant account and make the transfer necessary immediately we submit the most required affidavit of support of claim and reactivate the dormant account, we have already started covering all related information, therefore, you are advised to send the control number/ payment information for the three thousand United States dollars.

Be convinced that we are going to render our services very diligently.

Yours in Service
Mrs. Stella Roukiya
General Secretary
Johnny Chambers CO BF.

Dear Lawyer,

Below please find the Western Union details:

The sender is Greg "King" Casey, from New River City, CT.
The MTCN is 6687923450.

They had me give a text question and answer, and this is what I chose:

Question: A door is not a door when?
Answer: itsajar

Please note that the answer is all one word.

Please let me know when you have forwarded the paperwork to the Bank fo Africa so this transaction may be processed smoothly.

Thank you in advance for all the work your firm has done on my behalf.
Greg "King" Casey

Dear King Casey,

Hopefully this email will meet you in good health, I travelled to the village over the weekend, and I returned this evening and I did not meet your email, I'm suprised, what is happening? have you send the information to the lawyer? and write me immediately let me know your position, I'm really worried that I did not meet your email this evening, please let me know if you are healthy.

I will be waiting for your email.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Client,

The said payment of three thousand United States dollars made to these chambers has not yet been received, the western union agent said that the control number is not in existence,  you are therefore required to reconfirm the control numbers immediately or alternatively send the payment slip.

Yours in service

Mrs. Stella Roukiya
General Secretary
Johnny Chambers CO BF.

Dear Lawyer,

Here is the control number again: 6687933451.

The text question and answer is as follows:

Question: A door is not a door when?
Remember, the answer is all one word. Please let me know when you have received the payment. There is a lot contigent upon the release of my next-of-kin's funds to me.

Greg "King" Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

So sorry not to have emailed you this weekend. Saturday was especially busy because of a basketball game during which I sold many hot dogs. You will be impressed to know that King Casey dogs are becoming very popular. At one point we had a line of over 100 people! I think my hot dogs were more popular than the basketball game!

Anyway, I sent the lawyer on Sunday everything he needs. They were probably closed yesterday, it being Sunday and all, so I expect he'll be finishing up the paperwork today.

What were you doing in the village? How is your family? By the way, how are your children? How many do you have? What are there names and ages? Do you get along with them all? Do they still live at home or are they out on their own? Do they like hot dogs?

King Casey

Dear Lawyer,

Please let me know where things stand on the paperwork for the transaction. Has the bank received the necessary filings?

Sincerely,

Greg "King" Casey

Dear King Casey,

Thank you for your information, I have three children and I'm still living with them, they go to school from home, their names are, Rebort 14, Richard 12 and Bianca 10, they are lovely kids, very intelligent kids, I olve them and they like everything that is good.

We have to wait, don't fail to let me know immediately the lawyer finishes the work. I will be waiting for a good news.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Lawyer,

Just wanted to refollow up with you to make sure you have received the $3,000. I have attached the transfer slip from Western Union for your reference (sorry for not sending it earlier as I had to wait for my nephew Carl to come home from the University to show me how to attach a file.)

Please let me know where things stand.

Greg "King" Casey

The transfer slip is a junk file that comes courtesy of File Destructor, a cool website I learned about here on the forum.

Dear Client,

We are writing to bring to your knowledge that the said three thousand United States dollars wired to these chambers by western union is not yet received.

Be informed that the two MCTN are invalid, and the western union payment slip was received in error, you can check your sent messages to confirm this information, and you expected to resend the payment slip immediately, and you are expected to state carefully the following.

1 Name of the sender
2Name of the beneficiary
3 The MCTN
4 Test Question
5 Answers

Yours in service
Mrs. Stella Roukiya
General Secretary
Johnny Chambers CO BF.

Dear Usman Sankara,

It is good to have children and it is good to hear that you love them. I bet they are very good kids who always do what their Daddy tells them. Will you please give them a hug and a kiss behind the ears and tell them it is from their Uncle King Casey? I only have a newphew, Carl, my dead brother's son. Carl is a good boy, but he is very, very, very fat. He's as big as a truck. He goes to the University to study business. When he's not at school he's reading magazines and stuffing his face. I tell him to quit eating all those bacon cheeseburgers and get outside and push a hotdog cart around. A week of pushing one of my hotdog carts will get him fit.

Anyway, I have sent the lawyer all the necessary information, but I have not heard from him. I've called the law office but all I get is a busy signal. Maybe you can have Mr. Nikema go to the law office and find out where things stand? This is just a suggestion. I don't want to put Mr. Nikema out, but if he wouldn't mind, it would be great.

King Casey

Dear Lawyer,

I have reattached the transfer information from Western Union. I apologize for the error. I don't know what happened, but I will blame my fat nephew Carl for the error, as he showed me how to upload a file to email.

Here is the information you need:

Name of Sender: King Casey
Name of Beneficiary: Mrs. Stella Roukiya
MCTN: 6687933451

Text Question: A door is not a door when?

Promptly let me know when you have received the information.

Greg "King" Casey

Dear Client,

Be infromed that the said payment of three thousand United States dollars made to these chambers has not yet been received, the payment slip was not successfully reattached by you, therefore, we will go to the bank only when we have received the payment slip and not in error, to enable us confirm the authenticity of the payment information, this is because the two MCTN that you sent in previous communications was invalid.

Yours in service

Mrs. stella Roukiya
General Secretary
Johnny Chambers CO BF.

Dear Usman Sankara,

What is going on there? Where is the lawyer? Why hasn't anyone returned my phone calls?

Please write me back as soon as possible.

King Casey

Dear King Casey,

The lawyer worked Mr. Emerah out ofhis office, they said that you are playing with the chambers, that you gave them two wrong MCTN, and that when they requested that you should scan and send the payment slip, you did not send it, proving that no payment is made, I'm really surprised that you said you send money when you did not, What was that suppose to mean.

Regards

Usman Sankara

Dear Usman Sankara,

Who is Mr. Emerah? What are they meaning when they say I did not send the money. This is the email I sent to the lawyer with the transfer slip from Western Union. Open it and you can see for yourself that I have done everything asked of me. $3,000 of my hard-earned money, and I am beginning to think this law office stole it. They probably stole your $2,000 that you put up too. See if Mr. Nikemia can get it back. Maybe he's in on this deal too.

I'm through with this. They stole from me and they stole from you and we don't know why. I'm through with this whole deal unless we fire this lawyer and find one who won't steal from us. All I ever wanted was to build my hot dog business, and so far this entire endeavor has cost me over $7,000 ($3,000 for the lawyer and $4,380 for my trip overseas.)

So unless you agree to me my terms, then we call this deal off.

Let me know, Usman Sankara. The ball is in your court.

King Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

It has been some time since I heard from you or the lawyer. I have confirmed with Western Union and my money order was received. Now I guess we are just waiting? I am going to contact the bank for details.

Let me know if you hear anything? I'll let you know what the bank says.

Send me an email when you get this so I know for sure that you received it.

King Casey

Dear Bank,

I am writing to determine the status of the transfer of my next of Kin's account (Jeffrey Miranda) into my account (Greg Casey).

Please let me know the status of this transaction at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Greg "King" Casey

It's winding down. I think Usman has figured out he's been scammed, but I press on...

Dear Lawyer,

I have not heard from you regarding the status of my paperwork. I have confirmed with Western Union that the money transfer was received successfully.

Please let me know as quickly as possible when the paperwork has been completed and sent to the bank.

Greg "King" Casey

From Usman...

Dear King Casey,

Mr Emerah was worked out of the lawyer’s office, according to him, he said that the lawyer said that you are playing with the firm, that you send two invalid MCTN, now you are talking a different thing, if you have made the payment, let me have the payment slip here immediately, so that I can send it to the lawyer myself.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

Dear Usman Sankara,

I do not know what to say, as I have the Western Union transfer slip that I have attached once again. Yes, it is true that I gave a different control number the second time, but that it because I typed in the wrong number the first time. For a law office that makes such a big important mistake as the incorrect name on a bank account, you would think they would be more understanding.

So, here is the Western Union slip again. I have confirmed with Western Union that the money has been received, so either the lawyer is lying or someone at the Western Union office in Burkina Faso took my
money. So please go to the lawyer, but Usman, do you think it is wise to go there yourself in person, as you were the one who said you don't want your name attached to this transaction? Don't you think they will catch on? I do not want you to get in trouble or to lose your job.

Let me know what you find out.

King Casey

Dear Usman Sankara,

I have not heard from you. Where do things stand? Have you cleared up this issue with the lawyer? Why don't you pick up the phone when I call you? Are you okay?

King Casey

Dear Lawyer,

Please get back to me on this immediatly. Now that you have my money please process the paperwork.

Greg Casey

Dear Bank,

Please let me know if this account is ready to be transferred to my account. Please provide me with a telephone number so I may speak to a customer service representative directly.

Greg Casey

Dear King Casey,

Stop sending un necessary email, or you send the payment slip to proive that you have made the payment, you have not made any payment.I'm planning to introduce another account for this transaction, the owner will assist me. you lied to the lawyer, if not, send the payment slip or stop writing.

Regards

Usman Sankara.

At this point, two months later, I've had enough time baiting Usman. He's finally figured that he's not getting anything out of me, and I had already begun baiting a few other lucky folks. Ah well, it was fun giving him the runaround.
SolidJoe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work!

Fake bank kills United Kingdom x29 Netherlands x16 Switzerland x3 Canada x3 United States x9 Ivory Coast x6 Bahamas, The Isle Of Man Austria Nigeria x11 South Africa x3 Cayman Islands Spain Spain Hong Kong
http://www.aa419.org

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic