SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Whoops, "loverboi" not very happy...

View next topic
View previous topic

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When advised his gifts were on the way, courtesy of Scam Patroller's "courier service", he responded with:
Quote:
Hi Honey,

Thank you so much for the Flower it is so beautiful. In fact, you have made my day and I shall cherist that flower as long as I live here on earth. Honey, I am also wishing you a happy Easter celeberation and God's guidiance and Favour as you go back to London for the third Interview.

I shall be expecting the parcel and I shall let you know as soon as I receive it. But, please take care of yourself for me okay. Honey, does the Courier company have an office in Ghana or would they use another Courier Company to deliver the items?

Love you.

Sam.

A suitable response was provided and...

Quote:

Hello Honey,

I am also very much hopeful that our relationship shall blossom like the flower you sent to me and that it shall shine like the stars on the sky on a cool African night and then live as long as diamonds. Our shall be the cynosure of all eyes and the envy of alot of people. I shall also ways strife to make you happy as each new day shall bring forth something very romantic. Call it fantasies but it is going to be real.

Honey, I have tracked the package and they said it shall be arriving on the 7th and that is a Saturday which is a weekend. So could you please findout from them how they intend to handle the last lap of delivery at Ghana to enable me know what to do. This is because since they don't have an office in Accra, Ghana and they didn't stipulate the third party Courier company that shall handle the local delivery on their behalf, I am a bit worried so that those precious items don't get missing or undeliverred after you have spent so much to buy them for me and pay for the shipping.

I love you so much and I also love and cherish whatever gift you give to me as they shall remain precious items before me.

Love from Africa.

Sam.

There are some problems communicating with the courier:

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How are you today? I hope you are fine. I have been trying to contact the Courier company all to no avail. I was wondering how a Courier's company's phone numbers cannot be picked by a human being. It in fact beats me hollow as it is not possible for such to happen in the Western World. I am supposed to be travelling to the country side for Easter Holidays and so I wanted to know from the Courier company how and when they will deliver the package so that I can adjust my itinary.

As it where, the Courier company seem to me to be a phoney company and I will hate it if they didn't deliver the package and also wouldn't return it to you. Please cross check again, by the way did you pay as much as E10,000.00 as delivery charges as stated in the Invoice? If the answer is yes, then something is amiss.

I am not desparate about the gifts as you are the one that matters to me mostly and I don't want you to loose your money and the items.

Love You always.

Sam.

Wee laddie asks Jenny to open a yahspew account for chatting puke
Quote:
Hello Honey,

Guess what? I opened a new email address with a yahoo.com id so that we can at least meet each other in a chat room and have a live chatting experience. I just want to bring us more closer to each other by bridging the gulf between us. You know nothing else matters to me other than you and I want to be able to you as many times as I can how much I love you. There is no day that passes without the thought of you engulfing my whole being. I just don't know how best to explain it. So, honey please open another email account in yahoo.com so that we can schedule online meetings where we will the warmth of each other okay. Mine is [email protected]

My sweetheart could you give the Courier company's phone number so that I can reach them and schedule the best they should deliver those pricesless gifts to me. I am supposed to be attending a traditional wedding ceremony of a very close friend and I wouldn't want to dissappoint him and I would want the courier company to come and not meet me in person since they don't have an office where I can come later to pick up the package later. I hope you appreciate my concern and the reason why I need to get in touch with the courier company.

Please share my warm greetings to your family.

I remain yours forever,

Sam.

I reply with blah blah see the website etc.

Whoops, the courier company seems unreliable. It was Easter ya' know:
Quote:
Hi honey,

I have called both the fixed lines and even sent the courier company an email two days ago but they are yet to reply me. The phone went directly into vocie mail hence my apprehension.

Sam.

When told to check the tracking page, wee laddie sends this:
Quote:
Shipment collected from sender

Mar 31st 2007 In transit to international hub

Apr 6th 2007 SHIPMENT EXCEPTION (ACCIDENT): There has been an accident, whilst another shipment was being delivered to Bouake Airport, Ivory Coast, a fire broke out, unfortunately, the fire destroyed the HP Pavilion dv6207TX notebook and Nokia N80 mobile phone being sent to you.

It is very fortunate that the sender had paid full insurance cover for the shipment, rather than limited liability insurance, as a result, the full insurance value of 10,000, is now payable to the receiver of the shipment, the receiver needs to contact Couriers for details about collecting the insurance compensation of 10,000, please see our Contact Us page above for our email address

Despite my protestations, he believes in "LOVE" or some other crap:
Quote:
Hi Honey,

I suggest you handle the claims process and claim back your money. I am not interested in the money at all, I would have preferred the gift, but since it didn't come, then take back your money. Since you will travelling to London, it is better you meet with the officials of the phoney courier company and ask them to pay you back the insurance.

I am slso wishing you goodluck with the third and final interview.

Shall always love you.

Sam.

I did inform him the legal title to the goods were transferred to him when the courier collected the consignment. He doth protesteth.....

Quote:
Hi Honey,

I think the gifts are what was supposed to be mine and not the insurance. The insurance is yours so go get the insurance fee. Though I doubt if the courier company's address does exist. Everything about the courier company is phoney and funny. Any way since you are going to London, you could as well as look then up while you are in London.

I am also wishing you a success in your interview.

Goodluck and God bless you.

Sam.

I hope he is happy when the fees and insurance etc. blah blah are returned (SP's courier is so feckin reliable, you know). Little does he know the new job lands "Jenny" in Australia. Some provocative piccys are at the ready... Wink

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are correct, ownership of the insurance payout is in the name of the receiver, so we cannot send the money to the sender, the receiver has to collect it from the scene of the accident, there are no alternatives to that Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pastor Frank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That shipping company really sucks. They just had the same damn thing happen yesterday in Ghana.

Quote:
Apr 9th 2007

SHIPMENT EXCEPTION (ACCIDENT): There has been an accident, whilst another shipment was being delivered to Tamale Airport, Ghana, yesterday, April 8th, a fire broke out, unfortunately, the fire destroyed all 5 computers being sent to you.

It is very fortunate that the sender had paid full insurance cover for the shipment, rather than limited liability insurance, as a result, the full retail price of the 5 computers, which is $10,000, is now payable to the receiver of the shipment, the receiver needs to contact XXXXX Couriers for details about collecting the insurance compensation of $10,000, please see our Contact Us page above for our email address

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian shipping is so unreliable!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic