SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first completed (ended) bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was my first bait that lasted more than 2 emails that seems to have ended since I appear to have annoyed him with my straight bait. Feel free to let me know what I could have done better to make his misery last longer. I call this one, the London Lotto, working with Sir Richard LLoyd (or Rochard, if you go by his horrible spelling!).

Quote:
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
HOME OFFICE:
165 FULHAM PALACE RD.
W6 8JB UNITED KINGDOM.
REFERENCE NUMBER:UK/839030X2/14
BATCH NUMBER:065/088/XY24
TICKET NUMBER:023-1111-790-458
WINNING NOTIFICATION
We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement, Draw 1070 of winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE

PROMO PROGraXXX, held for the first qauter of this year 2007.
Your ticket number 023-1111-790-458 attached to your email address, with serial number 5073-12 drew the lucky numbers 09-23-32-35-36-40-05(bonus no.),this lucky number subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of GBP�820,000.00 (Eight Hundred and Twenty Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.
All participants of this online promotion proGraXXX were selected randomly from numerous World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from close to 125,000 unions, associations and corporate bodies listed online. This promotion takes place quarterly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in the United Kingdom as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your (GBP�820,000.00)would be released to you by our payment office in the United Kingdom.

Your assigned claims agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him/her via electronic mail(email) or other options made available to you.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent with the below details.
Sr. Richard Lloyd
U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY
Fiduciary claims agent.
Tell: +0044 703 1850 809
Fax:+0044 871 504 3735

Email: [email protected]

1. Full Name:��������.............
2.Full Address:�������............
3.Marital Status:������.............
4.Occupation:�������................
5.Country Of Residence:�������..

6. Age:������������.............
7.Sex:�����������������
8.Nationality:�������������.
9.Ticket Number (above):������.
10. Telephone Number:��������.
11. Fax Number:������������
12. Reference Number (above):����.
13. Batch Number (above):������..

For due processing and remittance of your prize money.
Note: You must contact your claims officer not later than 2 (two) weeks after this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.
please remember to quote your reference number in every one of your correspondences with your claims officer Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims officer as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our online promotional lottery program.

Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK
NATIONAL LOTTERY.
Yours Truly,
Mrs Mary Borro. (esq.)

(NICE FAKE LOTTO CERTIFICATE MADE UP. I�VE DONE BETTE WITH MS WORD AND PAINT!)

1. Full Name:��Gamme ToXXXX
2.Full Address:�160 Boston Post Rd, Boston MA, 02110
3.Marital Status:.. Single (but looking!)
4.Occupation:��(retired)
5.Country Of Residence:� USA

6. Age:������ 82
7.Sex:������ male
8.Nationality:������� USA
9.Ticket Number (above):������.
10. Telephone Number:�� XXX-XXX-XXXX
11. Fax Number:�� same # (don't ask me how, grandson set it up)
12. Reference Number (above):��UK/839030X2/14
13. Batch Number (above):����065/088/XY24

Wow, I can't believe that I actually won something. I haven't won anything since
World War II. My grandkids aren't going to believe the gifts they are getting for
their birthdays this year. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

GraXXX ToXXXX

ATTENTION: Gamme ToXXXX

Following your email response to your winning notification, this is to confirm that In view of the information supplied by you to this office in favor of your winnings, this is to inform you that we have confirmed your details as the rightful winner and beneficiary of the said cash prize in our payment data system, you are also advised to keep this as secret to yourself until you receive your winning in your country due to security reasons.

Gamme, please find attached the copy of your endorsed winning certificate and the requirements for the immediate processing and sending of your winning cash prize as a bank certified cashier cheque to you. Note: you are advice to immediately arrange and make the payment to enable us process and send your bank certified cashier cheque to you to avoid delay.

You are advised to urgently make the payment and send us the receipt of payment as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Sr. Richard Lloyds.
Fiduciary Claim manager

(PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM ATTACHED TO SHOW WHAT I OWE IN FEES)

Thur Mar 15
Mr. Lloyd,

Thank you for this opportunity. I have but a couple questions first about the fees.
I think it might just be the language differences between us, but can you please
explain what the fees are? For instance, I'm not sure what is meant by "Stamp
Duties" and what "Courier Charges" are for if the check is still in your hands. I do
not want to delay sending you the money, so please respond quickly.

Thank you,
GraXXX

UK LOTTERY PAYMENT DEPT UK LOTTERY PAYMENT DEPT <[email protected]> wrote: Attn, GraXXX ToXXXX,

This is to confirm the receipt of your email, be informed that the fees that is required of you is to enable us process and send your bank certified cashier cheque through the address provided by you via a courier service.

A Stamp duties is an endorsement which must be obtained from the United Kingdom revenue services to enable the process and conversion of your winning cash payment into a bank certified cashier cheque, and the courier charges is to deliver the bank certified cashier cheque to your address that is already provided (in 160 Boston Post Rd, Boston MA, 02110 U.S.A) and also together with the insurance charges which will ensure the safety and security of your cashier cheque in case of any misfortune.

You must understand that were can not deduct these charges from your winning prize because your winning prize has been bonded by insurance and as such it has to be paid to you in full according to the company policies.

I will await for your immediate response to enable the quick process of your payment to avoid delay.

Best regards,

Sr. Richard Lloyds,
Fiduciary Claims Manager.

Thur Mar 15
Richard,
Thank you for your quick response. I fully understand your explanations. I have
another question. I seemed to have gotten another email from your lottery dept.
and not sure what to do with it. You mentioned to me in the first email about this
secrecy so as to not double enter, so I'm not sure if I respond to it if it will mess
anything up. I'll paste a copy of it so you may contact your bosses so it doesn't
confuse people like me with what to do. Here it is:

UK National LotteryP. O. Box 4279Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM(Customer Services)Ref: UK/9420X2/68Batch:

074/05/ZY369I am writing in respect to your lotto winning prize of 950,000.00(nine hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) which you won through the email ballot draws in our Euroafric Lotto Award in 2007 in the second category prize winnings.You are here by requested to contact our Treasury Office on telephone +XXXXXXXX and also through e-mail:

([email protected]) for claim.Mrs Serina Gomez.President; Int'l Lotto Org.

What should I do?

GraXXX

Sat Mar 17
Attn, GraXXX ToXXXX,

Be informed that we don�t have any office in LIVERPOOL, you are advised to ignore any other email you may receive to avoid it thwarting the process of your winning payment. Please find again the instruction letter and information to process and send your payment.

I will wait for your immediate response to enable the quick process of your payment to avoid delay.

Best regards,

Sr. Richard Lloyds,
Fiduciary Claims Manager.

Mon Mar 19
Thank you for your reply Rochard. If you do not have offices there, then I wonder why I
recieved it? Oh well, as long as I don't double enter I guess!

I appologize for the slowness in my response, as the weekend snowstorm knocked out my
internet for quite some time. I received the form you refer to, but I will need a bit of help if
you don't mind as I want to send my payment and recieve my winnings as soon as possible.
Your form mentions Western Union, which I am not familiar with. Is there one in the United
States where I am or are they only located in the UK where you are? If there is a Western
Union in my area, how do you use it? I would ask my friends if they have heard of it, but I'm
still keeping this secret as you directed. Also, I'm not familiar with the currency of the UK as
I haven't been there since the 1940s. What is the equivilence of 535 British pounds to the
American dollar?

GraXXX

Mon Mar 19
Attn, GraXXX ToXXXX,

Be informed that your email has been received, and it�s of your own interest to understand that time is of essence regards to your claims, and as such you must understand that time is not on your side because we want to make sure that all winners receive their prize before further notice.

Regards the WESTERN UN ION payment information�s, I will advise you to visit this site
(http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.asp) I don�t really know the exact amount the required fees will be in equivalent, but the western union will be able to give you the exact figure as soon as you make contact with them.

Your prompt response will facilitate the immediate process and send of your payment.

Thanks,

Sr. Richard Lloyd.

Mon Mar 19
Mr. Lloyd,

Thank you for the link to the western union website. I'm not the best with the internet. I
usually have my grandson help me. He is a wizzard with these electronic devices. Well, searching on that site showed me there are several in nearby. I never even knew they were there!

I went down to the local one and transferred the money as requested. The total came to $1040 US dollars (535 British pounds). The code number is 1649883762 and the question is 'winning' and answer is 'lotto'.

How soon before I can expect my winning check in the mail, or should I fly over to recieve it? Will there be pictures taken like they do here in the US? If so, I will need to get my hairpiece back from the cleaner since my Hairclub For Men appointment set for some time after I cash my check. I think all the ladies down at the Senior Center will be more attracted to me once I have the money. I can't wait. Thank you for making my dreams come true!

I must say, thank you and "God Save the Queen!".

GraXXX

Tue Mar 20
Attn, GraXXX ToXXXX,

This is to confirm the receipt of your payment information�s, it has been forwarded to the account department as soon as they are through with your process, we shall get back to you to inform you how you will receive your cheque.

Once again Congratulations, and always endeavor to keep to the secrecy of this until you receive your prize cheque due to security reason.

Thanks,

Sr. Richard Lloyd.
Fiduciary Claims Agent.

Wed Mar 21
Attn: GraXXX ToXXXX,

Be informed that the account department has not been able to pick up or identify your payment of (GBP�535) with the information�s provided by you for the process of your payment.

You are advised to urgently send us the receipt of your payment for further confirmations as we would not want this to delay the process of your payment.

Waiting for your prompt response.

Thanks,

Sr. Richard Lloyd.

Wed Mar 21
Sir Richard,

I'm not sure why it didn't work. I went and did all requested of me. Do you want me to mail the receipt to you, or scan it? I'm not too good with scanning, but my friend is coming over for lunch today and he is pretty good with computers. He's got a mac, just like the ones in those commmercials you see on tv. It cost him a lot, but he likes it. I prefer my pc, but thats just me.

Please let me know what to do.

GraXXX

Wed Mar 21
Sir Richard,

My friend came over for lunch (the mac guy) and helped me scan the receipt as you asked. We had a bit of trouble, and it took about 2 hours, but we finally got it. I guess scanning on a mac is different than a pc.

How long after you get this before I recieve my winning check?

GraXXX

Richard,

I haven't heard from you in a couple of days since I sent the receipt. Please tell me when I should expect my winning check.

I've already got my new car lined up with the down payment made, now I just need the money to cover it. Thanks again for making my life wonderful.

GraXXX

Mon Mar 26
Attn, GraXXX,

Be informed that the account department still has not been able to identify your payment and that is why there nothing we can do until you make the payment.

You scanned attachment came out empty so I guess you should check it with your people where you made the payment and get back to me.

Remember you have a stipulated time frame to claim your prize, and once it elapse, there is nothing we can do other than to cancel your payment.

Thanks,

Richard.

Mon Mar 26
Richard,

I appologize for any delay. I want to get this done before my time runs out on the prize,
believe me. I am going to try to make this easier for you by doing this online. I was told
to give you this website http://www.v3r1fys3c.com with this code

xxxxxxxxdf03b9dc0c3c43cdb7bdd9a222288e7662xxxxxxxx (NUMBER EDITED)

Please let me know as soon as you get the money and tell me when to expect my check.
Thanks,
GraXXX

Wed Mar 28
Attn, GraXXX,

Be informed that this office will not be held responsible should in case your winning is cancelled, the reason is because the account department still have not confirmed your payment. The reason is because they don�t have time to be running around to receive your payment as there are other winners to assist.
Thanks,

Richard Lloyd.

Wed Mar 28
Richard,

What running around are you referring to? I have done all that you have asked of me and more. I have sent all the proof that you required and the fees that you said are required as well. I am an elder man and am not too familiar with a computer, but have done all I could to learn to do all the things you needed done. If your account department can't handle western union, then please give me your bank information so I can wire it directly there.

GraXXX

Wed Mar 28
Attn, GraXXX,

Can you urgently reconfirm your payment details, let the accounts department verify it again, and if it did not come through this time, am afraid I might not be able to assist again on this matter.

thanks,

Richard.

Thurs Mar 29
Richard,�
I suppose you lost my email with the details, but I cut and pasted from it as you requested.�
Richard,
I appologize for any delay. I want to get this done before my time runs out on the prize, believe me. I am going to try to make this easier for you by doing this online. I was told to give you this website www.v3r1fyxxx.com with this code XXXXX446ae7df03b9dc0c3c43cdb7bdd9a222288e7XXXXXXX (edited)
Please let me know as soon as you get the money and tell me when to expect my check.
Thanks,
GraXXX
�If you are unable to assist me, please get me in touch with someone who can. I thought you guys used Western all the time and would be familiar with this. This is my first time sending money (I usually just send checks) this way. Please do not delay my payment any longer, I've bought several expensive cars and will need to begin making payments soon.
�GraXXX

All in all, I'm rather happy with how I handled myself with a little prodding from my mentor. Only thing that dissapointed me was they only answered one question before giving up on getting the money.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some folks who regularly bait lotto scammers, and they are real masters. Lottocreeps are some of the hardest lads to get off script and tend to drop you quickly. You actually went a bit longer than most.... Congrats on getting your feet wet!

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done. Lotto lads are the toughest I have dealt with, and you strung him along like a pro

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
LedAstray
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OxygenDeprived

HA HA! You strung them along for awhile there but good! Wasted their time and all they got out of it was zilch. Made them fools out of themselves.

You know if everybody took just a little time to reply to these bastard's emails like we all do here, they would be totally inundated and won't even bother to email their crap to people anymore. It wouldn't be worth it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic