SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Verification funnies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I received an email that made me smile.

For a few weeks I've been straight baiting an irritating lad who goes by the unlikely handle Mrs @nth0nn3t W1ll1am. Finally I "sent" him his $195 processing fee, but of course because of the recent changes to the law he has to verify it at the site where you verify these things. After some whining and slapping, he finally tried it. Whine. Slap. Then, today:

Cockjaws Confuseyboob wrote:
Dear ,

i have tried the process several times but it is not working. I have also contacted other people to try it and they say they have never seen or heard anything like this (obviously we're not trying hard enough Confused ).

1- THE MTCN WILL BE SHOWN AFTER THE SECURITY VERIFICATION PROCESS IS COMPLETED, PLEASE CLICK OK TO CONFIRM.

And when i click OK

2- THE SECURITY VERIFICATION PROCESS WILL NOW BEGIN, PLEASE CLICK OK TO CONFIRM

And when i click OK

3- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TRUTHFULLY TO GET THE MTCN, PLEASE CLICK OK TO CONFIRM

And when i click OK

4- DO YOU WISH TO CANCEL THE SECURITY VERIFICATION PROCESS? CLICK OK TO CONTINUE THE PROCESS OR CANCEL TO CANCEL IT

And when i click OK................IT REPEATS THE SAME QUESTION 4, OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I have tried this over 100 times (Only 6 sessions, you lying prick... but still Very Happy ) and i am tired of doing this that is why i called other people to try it but its the same thing. I dont know what else to do as you are making things very difficult for me considering the fact that i am pregnant and blah blah blah

<snip whiny mugu crap>

Have a nice day and i hope to hear from you.

Sincere regards
Mrs A

SLAP!

I wrote:
Mrs :

I called Western Union. They told me it expired because you screwed around for so long before visiting the site. Nice going. I TOLD you it was going to expire.

We had to re-do the whole thing. Luckily, I could do that part over the phone, but it still cost me ten dollars, which you now owe me. Here is your new code:

<snippy>

And I will thank you to quit complaining about the verification process. This process is the law in this part of the world, and it is the law for very good reasons (because it's funny). I can't get the MTCN because they won't give it to me. Only you can get it.

Your constant screwups are not amusing me (yes they are). GET ON THIS.

Me

This bait has reached the happy stage where the once cocky and demanding lad is now responding well to direction (not that I will tell him that...).

I tried it out, and he's right - that's exactly what it is doing. And it will do the same thing with the new code. Is it broken? I set it up to ask 150 questions, but it doesn't even get to the first one. Not that I'm complaining too much. But it would be nice to eventually see his answers to the questions.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get that a lot too. Either it doesn't display properly, or they really only do one question.

I had one mugu do 450ish questions, so it works at least SOME of the time.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
spmustard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have u checked to see if there is a yellow bar at the top of the screen that u need to click to allow the questions, because thats what i got.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sp:

I just checked, and it's a problem with my IE security settings. I had to enable unprompted scripting. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

What's going to be fun is Mrs Microcephalitic getting talked through the process... and reading 'her' response.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Othello
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My v3rify-capades don't fare so well Sad . One bank only tried 150 question and then utterly refused to go back. On the other hand, because of v3rify, I'm asking them for a written apology for staining my honor before I'll even think about taking their bank account info Smile

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? IN A SICK BED YOUR PASTOR IS GIVEN A SICK WOMAN CONDITION! A WOMAN THAT JUST HAVE THREE MOUTH TO LIVE?"

"JUST SEND THE FEES VIA WESTERN UNION LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON OR FORGET ABOUT YOUR WINNINGS YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH"

Cellphone x15
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic