SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass baiting: I thought I'd get a few addy's from the forum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
insertanally
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got me a gmail account and about 20 addy's from the baiter thread... so far so good. I put this in today at about 3pm
Quote:
Tell me why you invoke the name of God when you are breaking His commandments? Are you not aware that He is watching and noting every thing you do? You may have received money and rewards in this world but your souls are forever doomed. I pity you poor spirit-lost people who can't be honest and work at a real job that would feed the poor starving children of your homeland. You are worse than child-molesters beacause you sold your children to die. Your souls shall burn forever, and are burning now... that is why you can never be happy or content. Fucking goats would be cleaner than what you do. You are not even human beings to be so stupid and greedy. I see you, crawling like maggots on a diseased corpse, suckling at the teats of an AIDS infected whore, displaying your sickness as health, your poverty as wealth, no-one will miss you when you die, the grave you lie in will poison the land and you will cause your people to die.

So far we have
Quote:
oditta antonio
saying
Quote:
Dear William Shaggem
It shall be your portion in double fold becos you are not to judge.The LORD himself giveth his mercy to those he wishes to so who are you to condemanother or pass judgement confirming the saying that
"IF MEN WHERE GOD THEY WOULD HAVE FINISHED ONE ANOTHER" THINK ABOUT IT BIG FOOL.

and also (I must have really annoyed him)
Quote:
William Shaggem
ALL YOU HAVE SAID BELOW IS YOUR GENERATIONAL PORTION AND SHALL REMAIN LIKE THAT TILL WORLD WITHOUT END AMEN.YOU MUST BE VERY HOPELESS TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT MAY ELEDUMARE PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND LINEAGE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING STINKING BEAST MAY YOUR ENTIRE DAYS NEVER SEE GOODNESS BASTARD.

and a comeon from
Quote:
rosemary collins <[email protected]>
who said
Quote:
Thanks for your confident respond
My Dear,
i want you to know that this is not want you think and i want you to know that i am not taking this as a joke who on earth will use such thing to lie upon he's or herself, all i require if your trust and sincerity, please i belive you can help me out and i have also include some of my recent pic for you to see.
God bless you.
Mrs Rose Mary

She actually sent it twice and pictures of herself with dr, late husband and her alone...
please tell me what you think and feel free to use any or all of my Literate Insult Cool

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interestingly, oditta antonio was NOT on the list of names I got of the forum. [email protected] is the guy that came back to me so some lad's playing games... like that not usual? lol Further erudite eloquence for those with a yearning for baffling them with bulldust...
Quote:
He big fool who thinks he tells God who to curse. I cannot judge you as a person... there is NOTHING stopping me judging what you do. I call upon the ancestors of this poor mugu to witness what he has made of a once proud heritage, how he has dragged his once noble warrior bloodline through the cesspit of lies and cheating, how he whores himself for the Yankee Dollar and makes of himself les than nothing.

Feel free to use, abuse or incorporate.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe this clown. I sent to rosemary this in reply to her gentle slap at me (this was yesterday)
Quote:
One: The subject line of your response to me "Thanks for your confident respond" is not even proper English
Two: If you are not a scammer, why have I responded to you? I don't write to people I don't know.
Three: Why would you send pictures of yourself to someone who has sent insults to you?
Four: I sent many copies of that insult, you are one of many responses.
Your pictures show that you are elderly and that you are supposedly ill.
You use an English name, and yet you can't even parse your grammar correctly.
I sent this to [email protected] So how the hell did you get it?
I am right, you are a scummy scammer

Today I get this!!!
Quote:
I WILL BE SO GLAD IF YOU CAN HELP OUT(subject line) Thanks for the response and i really appreciate you,because i believe in you cause you are a principle human being that i can trust and to give answer to your questions ,First i want you to know that am on sick bed and i dont have much strenght to answer to much questions, but i just had to reply to your email and cause i know you can help me out on my wishes,my dear i will like you to trust and believe what said, i sent you my picture for you to see that i am not lying ,i will be so glad ,if you can help out once again cause my conditon is getting worse every day.

I can now see that i have found the rightful person on my funds,hope to hear from you as soon as possible, so that i can direct you to my security company where the funds is lying down.
May the almight father be with you and your entire family.
Mrs Rosemary Collins.

any one else questioning this ones reading ability?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied
Quote:
Are you one stupid mugu? Tell you what, you send me your credit card details and I'll take the money out of that. Or send the check to my friends in Interpol. Your phrasing is extremely NOT that of one who speaks English. A picture proves NOTHING. You scammers send them all the time, using someone elses face does not make you immune to righteous retribution. I am not a greedy Yankee, and you are not a little old "dying" lady. You are probably a fat Niger who rapes little boys for fun, sleeps with his sister while sucking his father's penis, and your condition I hope is fatal.

Her reply
Quote:
My Dear,
May the lord have mercy on you.
Rosemary Collins.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic