SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

nominate my bank for nit wit award

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use a green bank, big one on the high street, no need to name em, anyhow recently i got a letter which i just opened...

Quote:
Dear (ME)

Our records show you made 9 flights within europe in the past 12 months, have you considered off-setting some of your carbon emissions via some of our environmentally friendly initiatives?

* You could get off the plane a few miles short of the destination
* You could offer to plant a tre....

Now maybe im drunk or im mis-reading that bold bit?

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
icrighthruU
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask if they are going to supply the parachutte or do you have to buy it yourself? Rolling Eyes
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've received an ASTL (Accidentally Sent Threatening Letter) reserved for particularly delinquent bank customers who won't repay their loans and overdrafts. Or maybe it's not Accidental?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I fail to see how taking a shorter flight offsets the CO2. It just makes it easier to offset in other ways, and not very effectively. On the other hand if you do get off the plane a few miles early, your personal carbon will be fairly effectively buried. Unfortunately, in that form it is quite likely to turn into methane, which is a worse greenhouse gas than CO2.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could offer to plant a tre. Just offer, but don't actually plant one. The banks in this country make gadzillions each year, they could afford to replant a new Sherwood Forest every day. Blood sucking bastards. </end of rant>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I'm curious as to how the bank knows you made all those trips. That's what would be bothering me.

It takes much more fuel to take off than it does to land. Perhaps you could arrange to board the flight a few miles after take-off instead? Makes just as much sense.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea im all for being friendly to the enviroment but last year they offered to enter me in a prize draw where the prize was upto �1000 to be used to offset the carbon- i liked that idea, it was friendly and didnt mean i was gonna go *SPLAT*, I think they auto-send them when the tickets appear on the statements, but this year they changed it slightly the small print makes perfect sense where they explain they mean simply if 2 airports exist use the nearest one and get a train to the destination, i still think the bold is funny as it implies as said jumping out lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic