SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Clive James on hoaxes

View next topic
View previous topic

Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6532957.stm

I found this to create a little spark between my ears called a thought, it doesn't happen often, so I'll celebrate.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I could write like CJ. Been a fan of his for years. Funny article, though I disagree with him about Chris Morris.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
heres_jonny
419Eater is my life

Location: My desk - a pile of work to the left of me, this computer to the right...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, I always thought that Chris Morris was misunderstood. It wasn't just a case of trying to be funny, but satirising the extreme response of the media and celebrities when confronted even remotely by certain social taboos

Certainly a lot more clever than what Rory Bremner did, I think.

"Well for now am just having fun with you but the day i will let you know that you have something that does not belong to you is coming and that will lead to your death i will let you know who i am but you will not live to see the next day ...look out for a black very tall his name is miko you have seen him but you never know he is coming for you. " - Mary Jane Kalo
Cellphone x 5 Mortar x14
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chris Morris is a genius. Cutting edge stuff. Shame about his acne though. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
battery
Mascot Goat Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seconded! Chris Morris together with Armando Iannucci are a credit to British comedy. It's a shame they don't get much international recognition. Convincing politicians to speak out in parliament about a pretend drug called cake is pretty much the boss of all pranks. Jam and Blue Jam were pretty cool and The Day Today was almost spot on in it's portrayal of the ostentatious gobby ubiquitousness of the British news media at the time.

I think he should go to the states, where he is relatively unknown and do a show like Borat.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently got the Day Today on DVD, it`s almost like watching sky news.
The hoaxes he pulled on Brass Eye were genius 'The East German Elephant with it`s trunk stuck up it`s guts being just one!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic