SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The First Bait is the Deepest

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lippsinc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Title: The First Bait is the Deepest
Scammer Name: Mr. Paul Goozie
Scammer Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Scambaiter: Lippsinc

This was my very first scam bait, and it turned out better than I could have imagined. About half way through, I was in dire straights. But my fantastic mentor gave me a few pointers that kept the game going for much longer. Read and enjoy!

The players are Dr. Ern played by myself, Mr. Gooziee, and his barrister. Of course, Mr. Goooziee and his barrister send messages from the exact same IP address. So I'll be playing off that a bit.

Date: Feb 23, 2007 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: IMMEDIATE ANSWER FOR MORE DETAILS

Dear Mr. Paul,

I am not certain how you obtained my private email address, but I am intrigued by your offer. As you may or may not know, I am the owner of several successful hospitals across the United States.

Please fill me in on how this transaction would take place. I will wait for your reply.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

------------------------------------------------------

Date: Feb 23, 2007 3:27 PM
Subject: YOUR RESPONSE

Dear Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR,

Thank you for your response to my proposal, this is to acknowledged the receipts of your email, I am very please to have this transaction with you, as to your position of handling the funds for investment. I want you to have this transaction highly secrecy and be convience of your full particitant in partnership, I will process the transfer documents in your name. Let me know your area of investment with my share in your country.

I want you to know that this funds is in a fixed deposit account which my client has signed the funds to be transfer out, just send to me your personal date for me to submit it to the Lawyer for him to go to the court to defend your name for the commissioner for oath to endorse it so that the Lawyer will proceed to the bank to sign the funds release documents on your behalf. please indicate the kind of investment you would want to engage with this funds in your next reply.

Now that this opportunity comes to my way I have to use it judiciously as I am in position to make all the documents and normalize them to qualify you to claim this funds $15.5m. I have to procure all the documents of claim in your name legally, I only pray that you don't let me down in this deal after all the documents in your name is presented to the bank to transfer this funds to your account, already every arrangement has been made once you confirm this email as to put up paper to the court for your affidavit of claim in your name as the true beneficiary of this funds, once you got this documents you are finally through to receive this funds then I have to send to you a copy of the documents of claim in your name.

This will take us 7 working days to conclude this transaction following to your prompt response, You will have to get the services of the Lawyer only, he will be representing you in the bank to normalise the documents of claim in your name as I process the affidavit of claim for the Lawyer to go to the bank. Send your full name , address, phone and fax number, including your passport or driving licence, your bank account or Equity account detail where this funds will be transfer to.

I look forward to your response as to comence this transaction immediately. Call me on this cell phone **********

Thanks,

Mr. Paul Gooziee<

Date: Feb 23, 2007 3:34 PM
Subject: RE: YOUR RESPONSE

Hello again, Mr. Paul,

Thank you for your prompt response. I'm not sure I understand what I am supposed to do. I am to be contacting your lawyer? Or is it my lawyer? As a man of medical standing, I have good ties with my own lawyers who specialize in international law.

Should I have my trusted lawyer call the lawyer you are working with? I must admit I am not very talented when it comes to paperwork and forms. I will do my best though.

What is the next step we must take?

Looking forward to your next email.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 23, 2007 4:11 PM
Subject: SEND YOUR INFORMATION

Your email received and I want you to know that this does not involved your lawyer until you have received this funds in your country, then your Lawyer can come in the area you may want them to work for you over there.

What you need to do now is to send your personal information that will be use to procure affidavit of claim in your name from the court as the true next of kin to Late Mr.Robert C.Wayleen, once this affidavit of claim is obtained in your favour then you and I are now sure of having this funds in your account without any one interfering, it is then you will hire a Lawyer in my country to represent you in the bank in putting up all the paper works in your name with the bank. the Lawyer has to be in my country because he is to go to the bank to normalize the transfer documents in your name, then the bank will contact you direct as beneficiary of this funds to verify your account for this funds to be wired to you.

You does not need to send your lawyer to the Lawyer working for you here as every documents issued in your name will be sent to you for confirmation and see the processing of this transfer in your name. Now you send your full name and address for the procurement of the affidavit of claim by Monday.

This transaction has to be kept secrency and confidential until you receive this funds in your account before then I have sent to you all the documents of claim in your name that you will now show as proofs to your bank or any person that want to know the source of this funds, for now it has to be confidential as to obtain the paper works in your hand. I hope this is explained to your understanding.

I look forward to your response as you forward your information.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Gooziee<

Date: Feb 23, 2007 6:23 PM
Subject: RE: SEND YOUR INFORMATION

Dear Mr. Paul,

Here is the information you requested.

Full Name: Doctor Ern Bert Roosevelt, Senior, PHD
Address: 4717 West Military Rd, Chesapeake, Virginia, 23321

Do you have a photo of the late Rob Wayleen? It would ease my heart to look into the face of the man whose life was tragically cut short.

Date: Feb 24, 2007 8:00 AM
Subject: YOUR INFORMATION RECEIVED

Your information received and I want to assured you that this is my life time opportunity as this has to be handle with trust and confidentaility that I would not want you to disappoint me once this funds transfer to your account. I must commend you on the field of investment.

By Monday I will be submitting your name to the court for the Lawyer to defend you before the commissioner for oath that will issue you the affidavit of claim as the true next of Kin to Late Mr. Robert C.Wayleen. the moment this document is out I will send a copy to you for your perusal. you will have to hire the Lawyer that will be representing you in the bank as you can not fly to Nigeria to sign your portion of the document which a Lawyer can represent you because of your distance as you bestow your power of attoney on him.

I will be reaching you once this affidavit of claim is out in your name on Monday 26th. Please you have to keep this secrency and confidentail until you received this funds in your account before then I have to send to you all the documents of claim in your name to show to your bank or whosoever requested it to know the reality and source of this funds inheritance. Attached is the picture of the deseased family.

Thanks for your cooperation and assistance.

Mr.Paul Gooziee<

Attached was the tinyest picture ever, titled MANANDFAMILY.jpg

Date: Feb 26, 2007 5:33 AM
Subject: YOUR AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM IS OUT. CONTACT THE LAWYER NOW (EMAIL: [email protected]) COPY AND PASTE

Dear Dr.Ern Bert. Snr.Phd.

The affidavit of claim in your name was successful following to the submission of your information to the court this morning and the Lawyer did all his best to defend you in obtaining this document which I am sending a copy to you as to the true next of Kin, this has taken the Lawyer much time following the money charged by the court for the endorsement which I am able to pay for the commissioner for oath fee $2,850,00. I want you to check if there is any error in your name and address as to have a correction before the Lawyer proceeding to the bank, to establish your name in the bank as the beneficiary of the funds inheritance from Late.Mr.Robert C.Wayleen for the wiring of this funds $15.5million into your account. Any thing you found error should redirected to me to take the approporate step in correcting it.

You are to contact this Lawyer that will represent you in the bank to put up all the paper works bearing your name for the transferring of this funds to you as the true beneficiary, so that by tomorrow the Lawyer will be in the bank for the normalization of all the transfer documents of claim in your name as you negotiate with him.

Below is the contact of the Lawyer that will represent you in the bank.

Contact Person:Attention Barrister. Okeykey Jones
Email address: okeykey_jns@****.com

As a matter of urgency, you are to contact the Lawyer to make sure that every thing take place immediately to enable the Lawyer go to the bank to complete all the paper works and do the signing of the funds release order for the bank to contact you in verifying your account for the wiring of this funds immediately.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Paul Gooziee<

Date: Feb 26, 2007 1:45 PM
Subject: RE: YOUR INFORMATION RECEIVED

Dear Mr. Paul,

It is now Monday the 26th of February and I have yet to receive the documents you were to obtain. I am not sure what time zone you are in, but I imagine it must almost be Tuesday.

Please make sure to get these documents to me as quickly as possible so we can proceed.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 26, 2007 2:02 PM
Subject: AFFIDAVIT SENT TO YOU ALREADY.

Dear Dr. Ern Roosevelt, Sr.

I have sent you the affidavit of claim document that was obtained today from the court in your favour as the true next of kin to Late.Mr.Robert C.Wayleen. please I have just resent it to you again, check and get back to me.

We are still Monday our time is 9pm now.

Get back to me and contact the Lawyer as directed to you in my email.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Gooziee.<

Attached are, of course, some forged documents

Date: Feb 26, 2007 2:52 PM
Subject: RE: AFFIDAVIT SENT TO YOU ALREADY.

Dear Mr. Paul,

My time is very valuable. I am worth $1,000 more right now than I was an hour ago, and will be $1,000 richer an hour from now. Please do not waste my time.

I have not received any of your documentation. Please send me this documentation promptly.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 26, 2007 3:34 PM
Subject: HECK IT OUT AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE LAWYER IMMEDIATELY, YOU ARE DELAYING THE PROCESSING.

Same message as before. But, surprise, I got this one. Maybe he hecked it out.

Date: Feb 26, 2007 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: HECK IT OUT AGAIN, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE LAWYER IMMEDIATELY, YOU ARE DELAYING THE PROCESSING.

Dear Mr. Okeykey,

I have been informed by Mr. Paul that I am to contact you in regards to the estate of Mr Robert.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 26, 2007 4:40 PM
Subject: prompt reply.

Hello Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR.

In response to your email and your Agent Mr.Paul Goozie contacting me concerning your funds inheritance transfer which affidavit of claim has been issued in your name, I want to let you know that I accept to handle your funds transfer, as to my humbly servant to you, I wish to discharge my duty for you with all sense of sincerity and integrity to get your funds inheritance wire to your account within 72hours of completing all the normalization of the documents of claim in your name with the bank.

Meanwhile I have to contact the bank. where this funds is deposited to inform the bank that you want me to represent you as your Lawyer. Barr.Okeykey Jones to normalize all the documents relating to the fixed deposited funds to your name as the true beneficiary and to defend you in accordance with your affidavit of claim issued by the commissioner for oath as the true
beneficiary, thereby allowing me as your representing Lawyer Barr.Okeykey Jones. to sign your funds release order documents for your funds to be transfer into your account on your behalf.

As you may know, I have some paper works to put up before the bank as to back up your afidavit of claim in your name, which I have to get from the Federal high court of law over transferring of your funds inheritance to your account as a bond that has to be endorsed by the cheif judge, in this case I am to pay a token fee of $5,200,00. for any funds above 1 million dollars to the court for this bond, which the bank will be requesting from me before allowing me to handle your funds release documentations with the bank.

Therefore, you are to send to me this money $5,200,00. to enable me obtain this bond from the
court if possible by tomorrow, for the bank to give room for my services in working on your funds transfer and my consultation fee inclusive for meeting up with my personal expense in the course of my processing your funds documentations both in the court and bank.

I am anticipating to hearing from you soonest as I will contact the bank if you are able to reach me to know what I should do immediately. I received your message late when I am about shorting down for the days work I would have like to conclude with you if your services will be included in my working list schedule tomorrow as I have some clients to work for but I can make space to fix in your work . Your funds will be transfer within 72hours of stepping into the bank to put up all the transfer documents in your name, effect from the day you send your money to me.

It is late here but I can give you 30minutes to get your feed back as to give you the name to use in sending the money through Westen Union, so that I can be able to work on your transfer tomorrow.

Regards,

Barrister.Okeykey Jones.<

Date: Feb 26, 2007 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: prompt reply.

Dear Mr. Okeykey,

I believe Mr. Paul, who can be reached at pGoozie1@*****.com, said he would cover these charges. Please contact him and get back to me when there is something further that you need.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Being the same person, obviously they can confirm this isn't true. But it's a nice little time waster.

Date: Feb 27, 2007 2:22 AM
Subject: reply

Hello Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

I want you to sort out this with your agent Mr.Paul Gooziee, he told me that you will be contacting me to represent you in the bank for your funds inheritance transfer, if you know how to send the money that I need to work for you in get this funds processed to be transfer to your account, you please do that as I have other jobs to do at hand.

I am avaliable at any time you send your money to carry out this service for you.

Regards,

Barr.Okeykey Jones.<

Date: Feb 27, 2007 2:44 AM
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Dear Dr. Ern Roosevelt, Sr.

I got a call from the Lawyer in a few minutes ago this morning and he was telling me that you are refering him to me as to the money he want to use in getting the documents to be in the bank for the normalization of this funds in your name as the true beneficiary.

I want you to know that this Lawyer does not know that you are not the true next of kin to Late.Mr.Robert C.Wayleen, so his dealing will be directed to you even by the time he finished with the bank, it is you that the bank will contact for the wiring of this funds to you, no one knows that I have any hand to this transfer as I told them that I am your agent to assist you getting all the necessary thing done and get your funds transfer as to the distance you can not come down to Nigeria, the Lawyer or the bank can not relate with me but whatever you are told over this transfer you are the one to let me know and I will tell you what you are to do or say.

Right now as the Lawyer have hinted me of the involvement of the documents he need to back up your affidavit of claim before going to the bank to represent you, I want you to let me know how much you can raise now as I will also get the balance of whatever you are to raise, you saw the commissioner for oath fee I paid $2850 yesterday in the court, I can not get all the money $5200 for the Lawyer, but with what you are able to raise I will try my best so that this funds can be wire to your account on or before this friday if the Lawyer is able to get his money to work for us.

I look forward to hearing from you urgently as to get this completed as soon as possible, it is your time of sending your money that will determine the time you will have this funds transfer into your account.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Gooziee.<

Date: Feb 27, 2007 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Paul,

I did not know that there would need to be money transferred from my accounts in part of this deal. Needless to say, I am more than a little hesitant.

What assurances do I have that I will see my money again?

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Funds! Seriously, I am shocked!

Date: Feb 27, 2007 9:31 AM
Subject: YOUR MONEY IS SECURED

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

I want you to know that I would not asked you for money if I have all the money to pay the Lawyer as I am writing you, the Lawyer suppose to have gone to the bank today since your affidavit of claim has been issued, to put up some of the paper work with the bank in your name for the transfer to be effected by the bank immediately. I am surprised of you asking me what assurance do you have to get your money back, when you have seen that once the Lawyer get to the bank to complete all the transfer documents, the funds will be transfer to you.

Now that the Lawyer is ready to go to the bank, we are in progress, and this will not waste time as you send your money for you to have this funds in your account note that 10% has been mapped out for both of us expenses before sharing 30% and 60% respectively, whatever you spent now has to be removed first as you received the funds before sharing, so your money that you are sending for the Lawyer to carry out his duty for us in the bank is secured.

Let me know how much you are sending so that the Lawyer will definitly be to the bank tomorrow for the Lawyer to complete the normalization of the transfer documents in your name with the bank for the bank to contact you for the wiring of this funds to your account.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Goozie.<

Date: Feb 27, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: YOUR MONEY IS SECURED

Mr. Paul,

As honest as you seem to be, you are still a stranger to me. The fact that money needs to be transferred from me certainly changes the dynamics of our relationship.

As a confirmation that you are, in fact, who you say you are I would like photographic evidence.

I have attached a photo of a young woman with a pencil as a mustache. I request a photo of you with a pencil mustache and a thumbs up.

I am fully willing to continue with our transaction, but need this assurance before continuing on with our procedure.

Rest assured, I am fully willing to make the transfer as soon as I receive your pencil mustache photo.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

I attached a photo I found of a girl with a pencil stuck between her upper lip and nose. The pencil mustache, of course!

Date: Feb 27, 2007 10:15 AM
Subject: YOUR RESPONSE

Yes, I can get the picture for you but that has to be tomorrow as I can not go to the photographer's shop this time, it has to be tomrrow. Please I would want us not to be delaying as this will affect the Lawyer against going to the bank tomorrow. if you have told me this in time today I would have make this picture for you immediately.

See what you will do to reach the Lawyer with your money, and I am asuring you that you are dealing with a honest person like you, this funds has to be transfer to you this week if you dear care enough to see that the Lawyer will be in the bank tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Gooziee<

Date: Feb 27, 2007 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: YOUR RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Paul,

Thank you for your agreement. I have already contacted the lawyer to make sure I know the proper arrangements for the transfer.

As soon as I receive visual confirmation from you, I will make sure to continue with the transfer.

I will wait for the photograph.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 27, 2007 10:41 AM

Hi Dr.

Okay. I will send it to you by tomorrow.<

Date: Feb 27, 2007 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: reply

Dear Mr Okeykey,

I apologize for the confusion. It seems that Mr. Paul will not be covering the charges.

I am waiting for one bit of visual confirmation from Mr. Paul. Once I get that, I will be able to move forward with the transfer.

What information do I need to begin this transfer of funds?

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 27, 2007 11:05 AM
Subject: the information to use

The visual confirmation you are waiting to get from your agent Mr.Paul Goozie will not be holding you from sending this money, for me to be with the bank tomorrow as I suppose to have appeared to the bank today with your affidavit of claim, as to the accordiance of the Law after your affidavit of claim has been issued within 48hours of the inssuence for the bank to authenticate it, I suppose to be in the bank tomorrow first thing in the morning as I did not
go with your affidavit today which I told the bank in my contact with them yeaterday that I will be coming up with your affidavit of claim for your Late relation. There is no need delaying this transfer as you have been issued the affidavit of claim as the true beneficiary of this funds.

Here below is the name to send your money today through western union money transfer so that by tomorrow morning I will pick it up to be in the bank and I will feed you back with the documents from the bank as you get your visual confirmation from your agent also, so that by tomorrow the bank will get in touch with you to verify your account for the wiring of your funds inheritance.

The information to use.
Mr.***********,
Western Union Money Transfer, Lagos, Nigeria.
Test Question: Colour
Answer : yellow
Amount sent: --------------------
Control Number: ----------------
Sender's name: ------------------
Sender's Address:-------------

I anticipating your reply.

Regards,

Barr.Okeykey Jones.<

Date: Feb 27, 2007 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: the information to use

Mr. Okeykey,

Do not be confused by my words. I am not comfortable with this transfer of my money. I am willing to do this, but not until I get visual confirmation from Mr. Paul. That is the deal. I will transfer this money on my time, and not a moment sooner.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 27, 2007 12:17 PM
Subject: your reply

I am to guide you as an attorney representing you because I know I am gainging from you once your funds is transferred, as to my profession, I have to let you know the implications of delaying since you are claiming your relation funds and affidavit of claim has been issued to you, it has to be taken to the bank within 48hours of the issuance.

Why are you not comfortable with your funds transfer? you gotten the affidavit of claim, it would not be possible to claim this funds if you did not have your affidavit of claim issued by the court of the law, what is the problem? you have to open up to me as your representing Lawyer for my joy is to succeed and get my money for my services.

I want to assure you that you don't have any problem as far your affidavit of claim is out and I will do my work for you, that is why I want you to send your money to me today so that by tomorrow morning I will be in the bank. once I go to the bank tomorrow by this time tomorrow you are already contacted by the bank for your funds transfer. as far I am handling your funds transfer you don't need to be worried, your agent Mr.PAUL GOOZIEE has nothing to do in this transfer since he has reached me for your funds, that is the best he can do for you.

I have sent you the information to use, I expect your money and the payment information so that I will be in the bank tomorrow as I pick it up, feel happy for your funds transfer is already successful.

I expect your reply.

Regards,

Barr.Okeykey Jones.<

Date: Feb 27, 2007 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: your reply

Okeykey,

Do not reply to me again. Until I get confirmation from Mr. Paul, we have no need to speak. If you reply to me again, I will be forced to find other representation. You have been warned.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 27, 2007 1:28 PM
Subject: WHOM DEAR YOU ARE?

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Are you warning me? who dear you are? I mine beginning you for any thing? simply to my advice to you. go hell and look for another representative. what impunity have you to alter your word to me in this manner. Ok I am drop my service with you, take another representative.

Bye.

Okeykey Jones<

D'oh, it looks like the scam is over! It was too good to last much longer. Or was it?

Date: Feb 27, 2007 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: WHOM DEAR YOU ARE?

Mr. Okeykey,

You do not get to quit. You are fired.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 27, 2007 1:34 PM

Dear Mr. Paul,

Mr. Okeykey was very forceful in his "representation" of me. I explained that I would deal with him no further until I received your picture confirmation. He even told me to go to hell. What kind of lawyer did you find me?

Please find me new representation so we can continue forward with our deal.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 27, 2007 3:23 PM
Subject: APOLOGISE TO THE LAWYER.

What has caused you exchanging words with the Lawyer, that it came to such level of telling you to go to hell, what have you told him? I have gone to the one of the best Lawyer, he is one of the Sr Advocate of Nigeria(SAN) And a redical Lawyer that he is respected, any matter he handles no one challenges him, that is why I go for him because in such deal no one will ask him much question as you are not the true next of kin, it is not meant for any how Lawyer.

Please I want you to send apology letter to him, for him not to be obstacle because other Lawyers who are aware that he is representing you can not accept to take this job as they will be afraid of him. I told you that whatever you received from him or the bank, you should let me know first for me to tell you what to say, this is a very sensetive issue, you don't just answer any how because you know nothing concerning this transfer as you are not the original next of kin, only wait to get the documents from the bank where no body will ask you any thing again by then you can talk to any body as your document will defend you any where and any time, that is what I am doing to get this Lawyer.Barr.Okeykey Jones to represent you, never mind of what is costing us, but the best and success is all my target.

Let me know as you email him so that I will follow it up, he is a man that does not want his case to be delayed, in any of his matter, he does not like wasting time or some thing delaying him because he has too many clinets with him and he satisfy every one that come to him. Please I want you to take it lightly with him, every thing will be ok soonest.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mr.Paul Gooziee.<

Date: Feb 27, 2007 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: APOLOGISE TO THE LAWYER.

Dear Mr. Paul,

I will not apologize because I am not wrong. I explained that I would not continue with the money transfer until I received visual confirmation from you. He pushed further, and I told him not contact me again. I would contact him once I received confirmation.

I used no inflammatory language. I stated things very simply. And he is the one who told me to go to hell.

I will not deal with a man who is so easy to temper. I am unable to trust him with my money.

New representation must be found, as I will no longer deal with Mr. Okeykey.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 27, 2007 4:00 PM
Subject: YOU DON'T HAVE PROBLEM

Dear Dr.

Okay, I will talk with him, this is a simply matter, it is just understanding and patience. I have gotten the best, as you confirm my picture tomorrow, I will let him to understand you and do his work. The Lawyer will contact you tomorrow after you have confirmed my picture ok. feel relaxed.

Remain Blessed.

Thanks,

Mr.PAUL GOOZIEE.<

Date: Feb 28, 2007 6:14 AM
Subject: MY PICTURE IS READY

Dear Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR.

My picture is ready as you have instructed but before I send you this picture I want you to send to me your international or driving licesnce and in like manner of the picture of your photo with a pencil as a mustache, that I am sending to you.

This will make me feel free as I don't know whom you are and I have sent to you the deseased picture and his family and you are still requesting my own picture, why I have no picture of yours, please send me the requested passport and your photo of a pencil as a mustache.

I am waiting for your urgent response as to send my picture to you.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Gooziee<

Date: Feb 28, 2007 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: MY PICTURE IS READY

Mr. Paul,

You are the one who contacted me in the first place. If you didn't think I was trustworthy, I do not understand why you would have bothered emailing me.

I have come across nothing buy strife during these deal. I will proceed no further until I recieve your picture.

I have the funds and the willingness to transfer them, but will not do so until I am satisfied with your identity.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 28, 2007 9:14 AM
Subject: ARE YOU REALLY INTO BUSINESS?

Dear Dr.

Yes, as I contacted you first, my proposal was followed up, in the first place I processed your affidavit of claim as to prove to you what you are to get, you asked for the deseased picture I sent to you but now you are to do some thing to show that you are really going to handle this funds for investment, you don't want to, are you really honest? what is it that you want to do without contributing.

Now for you to show whom you are to me as the person receiving such funds, you are refusing to do what you know it is suppose of you and you still asking me for picture, is the picture your money to send to the Lawyer representing you in the bank? let me know if you can not continue just send to me a power of attorney stating that your name should be changed from the affidavit of claim to some one else as you does not want to comply to send your picture and passport.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Gooziee.<

Date: Feb 28, 2007 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: MY PICTURE IS READY

Mr. Paul,

I sent you my name and address. I contacted the lawyer as you told me. I have been very willing to do these things you request.

But I will not proceed any further without your visual confirmation. As soon as receive it, you will be sent my passport photo. But not a moment sooner.

Please include your picture in your next email so I can quickly send you mine. No pictures will be sent until I get yours.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: Feb 28, 2007 10:20 AM
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Dear Dr.

I have prepared my picture ready, but you have to send one of your passport or picture as to show to me that you are willing for this transfer, don't you know what I am trusting into your hand, you don't need to debat this with me.

I was really having this transaction with you because of your profession and believe that you can invest in the medical seactor and that you will not be questioned over such funds in your country as a person that is know to have gotten or handled big money but with what you are acting, it is not making me to feel well with you. that you can not send me your passport, when you saw all I am doing to transfer this funds to you insteady you are asking me to send my picture first.

I want you to think twice and send your passport or photgrapher picture for us to continue as you know that this is delaying this transfer, the Lawyer has mixed the bank today again.

I am waiting for your response.

THANKS,

MR.PAUL GOOZIEE.<

Date: Feb 28, 2007 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Paul,

The lawyer has missed the bank today because of your delay. Unless your next email includes the requested picture, do not bother contacting me again.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 2, 2007 3:17 AM
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE

Sir,

I have done the best of my wish to you, for me to have trusted you to send to you such hugh amount of funds without having your passport nor driving licence means a lot to me, I have proving to you as to have obtained the affidavit of claim in your name and sourced a Lawyer to work on your behalf in the bank, this is not an easy task, because for me to convience the Lawyer on such funds, you should know what it is, and I have sent to you the picture of the deseased family and yet you never comply nor appreciate this.

Well, this time to prove to me of your sincerity to receive this funds for investment in your country, I told you that this is my life time opportunity and I will not by careless loose it to who might mistake this for his own ignorance to any other thing nor what he has to contribute.

I told you that once I got your passport, I will send to you whatever you may request from me, for I am to prove to you my need of moving this funds out, are you looking into the money you want to send? but first think of what I am transferring to you, if you don't trust yourself, you feel others are making fooling of you and you will go no where in life, where you are may be okay but you would have gone higher than there because you listen to your negative thought mostly then your positive, if I could consider you faithful based on your field of profession, I see no reason that picture is your problem, what matters is that, are you seen the reality of this transfer, the things that will make you have this funds? that is what you will look out unto.

Now if you can not get all the money $5200 for the Lawyer, let me know what you can afford for you to see what the Lawyer will do in the bank for the bank to reach you for this funds as the true beneficiary, and I will try by all means again to complete what may left, this transfer is not orderly cheap as to the way you may assume to be.

Let me know your final decision, if you are sending your money to the Lawyer please do whatever you want to do for this transfer to be completed by next week.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Mr.Paul Gooziee.<

Date: March 2, 2007 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: URGENT RESPONSE

Paul,

I am ready to send both my passport photo to you and the funds to the lawyer. I have more than enough funds to send to the lawyer, as I run several successful businesses.

But none of these items will be sent to you or the lawyer until I receive the requested pictures. That is final.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 2, 2007 9:52 AM
Subject: RESPONSE

My Friend,

I got your email, it is better to do a business with understanding partner than to be with a man never seem to follow up. Since you don't want to do this business without my picture I don't feel piece or rest to deal with you, if you can send your passport or the money to the Lawyer I will give you all that you need from me ok.

Let us call a spide a spide. I am not sending my picture to you again until I have see your good intension over this transfer, you have not make a move to show your seriousness for this transfer, as you want to have this funds transfer, please let us not waste time on this matter since both of us deos not agreed to each other, if we have other things in common that match our spirit, we can then do togather.

By Monday I will go to the court to cancel your affidavit of claim as to stop every move of this funds transfer in your name. I think I have made myself cleared over this matter .

I look forward to hearing from you soonest but not to any thing relating to my picture ok.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Goozie.<

Date: March 2, 2007 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: RESPONSE

Why would you lie to me, Paul? Why would you say that you are going to send your picture, and then refuse to do so? You told me you would have it first thing in the morning, and that was on Tuesday. Then you make your demands on me, after I am trying to help.
Why take advantage of my good nature? I have agreed to work with your lawyer again after he insulted me, but that is not enough for you.
My passport photo is ready to send to you, but only after I receive your pictorial confirmation.
From your reaction, I am starting to think you never intended on sending me your photo. How can I do business with someone in the business of deception.
If I receive your photo, we can continue to do business. I will immediately send you my passport photo.
But I will not do business any other way. I have been more than accommodating to you and your lawyer. I am not getting the same accommodation back.
Did you even take the photo, Paul? I doubt it.
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 2, 2007 10:22 AM

Hello,

We can still make it some other time as I am desperate to look out for some one that can handle this deal, you should know that this is a deal, if we don't work with the time frame, things will be exposed.

Please have me some other time.

Thanks,

Mr.PAUL.<

Date: March 2, 2007 10:29 AM

Mr. Paul,

Do you have the photo I requested ready? If you have indeed taken this photo and prepared it to email to me, I will send you my passport photo first.

I want your assurance that I will get your photo immediatly after I send mine. I am going out on a limb I am uncomforatable with here, and like your promise that you have this photo ready for me.

Let me know, and I will make sure to send you my passport photo.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 2, 2007 10:43 AM

Send your passport, you will have all that you need from me as far you are with good intension with me in this transaction.

I am waiting for your passport.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul<

Date: March 2, 2007 11:27 AM

Paul,

You can find attached my passport photo.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Attached a DLL file renamed as a JPG

Date: March 2, 2007 1:00 PM
Subject: RESEND YOUR PICTURE

Dear Dr. Ern Roosevelt,

Why are you making me uncomfortable with you in this transaction, you sent a blink to tell me that you sent your picture, your attachment could not show any thing. NO PREVIEW AVALIABLE.

SEE THE ATTACHMENT BACK TO YOU AND OPEN IT YOURSELF. RESEND IT AGAIN.

THANKS

PAUL (MR)<

Date: March 2, 2007 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: RESEND YOUR PICTURE

How much abuse and accusation do you expect me to take from you? I am able to open up this picture just fine. I even tried the one you sent back to me. Why instantly jump to the conclusion that I am to blame?

Your attitude is unnaceptable!

You contacted me in the first place. You have made demands upon demands, and I am filling them. I even sent you my picture, and you claim to not be able to view it.

I have attached the image again. Please try to clear up any issues on your side before attacking me with your venomous words!

Attached a DLL file renamed as a JPG again

Date: March 2, 2007 2:45 PM
Subject: not avaliable to view

Sir,

I have done all that I could but your pictur did not show, the attachment could not open, still no preview avaliable, well you have tried but I can't help the situation, I don't know how you make your attachment. If there is a way you can make it open at my end please do.

I must apologised to you if my email hurts you but I am not using abusing word like you are to judge me. see what you can do to let me view your picture.

Thanks,

Mr.Paul Gooziee<

Date: March 2, 2007 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: not avaliable to view

Paul,

I have gone throught the process of setting up a PutFile account, to display this picture online. There should be no way you are unable to view my photo now.

Please find this at http://www.putfile.com/***

Let me know when you have viewed the file, as I would like to remove it from the internet so other people do not look at it.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Document was just a cropped photo, with the hint of a passport background.

Date: March 3, 2007 7:35 AM
Subject: SEND YOUR PICTURE OF PENCIL MUSTERCH

Dear Dr.

I believed as you stated that we have a a specific type of picture to send to each other, what you sent from internet is not the one that I want. you have to send your picture with pencil musterch or your real international passport/driving licence, once you send me that I will send you mine then business continue.

Thanks,

Mr.PAUL.<

Date: March 3, 2007 7:35 AM
Subject: Snow Storm

Our offices have closed early due to a terrible snow storm. I will be back at the office to answer emails on Monday, March 6th.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 5, 2007 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: SEND YOUR PICTURE OF PENCIL MUSTERCH

Paul,

Did you follow the link that I sent to you? The picture there should clearly display my passport photo.

I have jumped through many hoops to make you satisfied, even giving in to sending you my photo first. I will await your photo.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 5, 2007 10:43 AM
Subject: DO NOT RESPOND. NO MORE DEAL THANKS

Sir,

I am sorry I can not do this transaction with you any more, your are not honest to yourself, I don't want to waste more time with you again, I have waited to see if you will change to comply to the directive of this transfer, since you want to direct yourself, then go on with your own business. I have the original plan for this transfer, you can not detect what you should do because you does not know any thing of this transfer as I would not want you to expose this funds to my government as no body knows that I have hands in this deal but just representing you.

The condition that I can have this funds transfer with you is when you comply to send the money to the Lawyer and clearly send your international passport or driving licence, this is the only standard I can consider you, you should not waste your time or my time again. I am grateful for having contact with you for this few days in life,

I wsih you good luck in your endeavours.

Bye.

Mr.Paul Goozie.<

More quitting? What a bunch of quitters! Time to play the hero!

Date: March 5, 2007 10:55 AM
Subject: Mister Paul

Dear Okeykey,

I must come clean to you. It appears the Mr. Paul is not an honest man, and is dishonest in his intentions. I admit that I was going along with him to receive the inheritance, but I am of no relation to the deceased.

You may want to report Mr. Paul to your local authorities. At the very least, it seems that you would want to cut off any deals you have going with him.

I am sorry that such harsh words were traded between us. If you need any assistance in the procecustion of Mr. Paul, please let me know.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 5, 2007 11:26 AM
Subject: NOTED.

Hello Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR,

Thank you for your information, I will really investigate Mr.Paul, but who is the deseace? and how
came about you where used to obtained the affidavit of claim as the true next of kin? are you sure you does not colaborated to conspire with Mr.Paul for this funds?

Well, I will look into the matter.

Regards,

Barr.Okeykey Jones.<

Date: March 5, 2007 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: DO NOT RESPOND. NO MORE DEAL THANKS

Paul,
You obviously do not know how to do business. Perhaps you should have studied harder in school, because your ideas about funds transfers are simply absurd. You will never find a partner in your endeavors if you are not willing to work with them. Your actions and unwillingness to cooperate are, to put it in terms you can understand, stupid.
You have lost out on a fantastic partner in me, as I have almost unlimited funds in which to assist you. Instead, you decide to be an idiot and insult my intelligence. We both could have gained from this deal, but you have decided to queer it with your false sense of pride.
Are you a married man, Paul? If so, I imagine your wife sleeps with many men due your feelings of inadequacy. Even your best friends, who do not trust or respect you.
I do not wish you well, Paul. You have blown a fantastic deal and you will not be able to find a man as willing as I am to assist you. You are a disgrace as a human being and will never amount to even a fraction of the success that I have achieved in my lifetime.
With spite,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 5, 2007 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: NOTED

Dear Okeykey,

I do not know who my parents are. They were killed when I was very young, and I was adopted. I could very well be the next kin, and assumed that Mr. Paul was telling me the truth. I did not bring up my adoption, as it is a touchy subject for me and something very few people know about. It makes me cry.

I do not think Mr. Paul ever believe that I was the next of kin. I believe he was toying with my emotions, which makes me very angry at him. How can someone be so cruel?

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 5, 2007 2:28 PM
Subject: YOU HAVE TO REVERSED BACK

You have done your best, the Lawyer called me to inform me that he has discovered that I am inpretest of using you to transfer funds abroad and that he want to see me in his chamber tomorrow for questioning.

Listen, I want to let you know that you can not send me to jail rather I will make sure you are roped inn, as I have evidence bearing your name as have claimed to be the next of kin to Late.Mr.Robert C.Wayleen. I have told the Lawyer on phone that I did not know much about this mattter that you called me to be your agent in looking the affairs of transferring your relation's funds to you which I have proof of the affidavit of claim in your name that has been issued to you.

I sense that you are not sincere in my spirit, that is why I decided to put off this deal away from you, now it has showed to me that you are satanic, may be you destroyed others to get your so called money, I want to let you know that you can not be free if you don't reversed back from this matter as the Lawyer must get to know the root of this matter and you will be invited for witness. I am not suprised as you want to blow out this deal but God will not forgive you because I have not done you bad neither have I want to take the funds alone, I have been spending to secure this funds for my future life and if you make me to loose it, God will judge you.

Mr.Paul.<

Date: March 5, 2007 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: YOU HAVE TO REVERSED BACK

Paul,

You have forged all of the documents in question. I am blameless and have done nothing more than answer your emails.

God is dead.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 5, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: THIS CAN NOT PAY YOU, IT IS NOT YOUR SWEAT

Dr. Ern Roosevelt,

I did not forged the documents because you sent your name to me as you instructed me to use it. all this will not pay you, it is better you stop the Lawyer now before it gets higher dimension. I am not owning you, why do you want to block my way, God id not dead he will judge you.

I have approached you but you does not want to comply, I have to go for where it will be successful for me, I don't know why you should be against me, I told you what to do, you did not want to comply and this what I know to make it successful, telling Lawyer that you are not the next of kin now is medicine after death, how do I get to get your name to be submitted to the court.

Let us think how to conclude this for our gain not to make it siip out from you and I to another people, because the rightful owner is dead and this funds must be used by some one because it can not be throwing away, why not us reason togather and not to be obstacle for this will not pay you as it is not your sweat ok.

Mr.Paul.<

Date: March 5, 2007 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: THIS CAN NOT PAY YOU, IT IS NOT YOUR SWEAT

Paul,

Finally we agree on something. There is no reason to throw a partnership away. We can still complete this transaction. Listen closely.

I will call off Okeykey and continue with our deal if you do the following TWO things. I am very serious about this.

1. You must send me your pencil mustache photo, as I have requested many times.
2. You must scan a handwritten piece of paper where you have written "God is dead," and you must sign your name to it.

Once our transaction has been completed, I will destroy both of these items.

The reason for these items is as follows. I must have the photo to prove that you are who you say you are. And I must have this signed piece of paper to assure you are honest with your deal. If you are not honest with our transaction, then the handwritten note will not be destroyed. The wrath of God will be swift.

If our transaction is completed with great success, then the not will be destroyed and God will forgive you.

Once I receive these two items by email, I will go to Mr. Okeykey and let him know that you are honest. Otherwise, he will continue with his prosecution and our deal will be off.

Send these quickly, Paul. I am certain that Mr. Okeykey will not wait long to investigate what is going on.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 6, 2007 1:41 AM
Subject: YOU ARE A FOOL

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR.

YOU ARE MORE THAN A FOOL AND A DEAD MAN FROM DAY FOR OPENING YOUR MOUNTH AND TO WRITE THAT GOD IS DEAD, YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO THE SUN THAT IS CREATED BY GOD.

I AM GOING MAKE SURE THAT YOU SUFFER THIS, FORGET ABOUT BUSINESS, GO ON AND TELL LAWYER WHATEVER YOU LIKE, I AM USING ONLY STATEMENT FOR YOU BEFORE THE LAWYE. DON'T MISTAKELY WRITE TO ME AGAIN OR YOU BE A DEAD MAN.

FOOLSIH MAN OF YOURSELF<

Date: March 6, 2007 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: YOU ARE A FOOL

Paul,

I have all of your emails, which will implicate you. How stupid can you be? You left a trail of evidence a mile wide.

Is it true that your wife cheated on you with your godless brother? I think she likes sex with him more than with you. You should ask her about it.

God does not exist. You do not exist.

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 6, 2007 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: NOTED

Dear Okeykey,

Mr. Paul just informed me that he was a Satanist! Can you believe that? I would be very careful of this man.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

ZOMG O RLY!

Date: March 6, 2007 2:07 PM
Subject: settle with mr.paul

This afternoon Mr.Paul Gooziee was in my charmber and he openly told me the truth as you want him to be your agent in helping you to assist in repartrating the funds and property left behind by your relation Late. Mr.Robert C.Wayleen before the government of Nigeria confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge fixed deposits were lodged, since you knew he was your ralation business consultant particularly where the deceased had an account valued at about US$15.5million dollars, and I have contacted the bank which they confirmed to me.

If you don't have hand or you did not instruct Mr.Paul as to assist you in working on the documents in your name, how did he gets to your information that Mr.Paul has presented to me, if Mr.Paul was to do this on his own, he would have use his name or other person to obtaine the affidavit of claim, infact there are much evidences that Mr.Paul has tabled down with me, that shows you are the one aiding and abitting him to work on this funds transfer in your behalf as a free citizen of this country Nigeria which as to his honest to you he carried out all your instruction.

Any way to make this matter to end up with me because if I should take up this matter is against international law that both of you will be landed in jail, since it is your relation funds what do you want to do? are you asking Mr.Paul to put off his hand on this funds for you to work it out on your owne? is it possible for you to come down to Nigeria for the transfer of your funds as you do the documentation and signing by yourself? How do you want to handle this matter?

I believe you and Mr.Paul should resolved this issue amicablly and enjoy your relation's money since he is Late and you can make use of this funds for your children because if the government interven on this matter you will loose this funds and addition suffer or waste more of your money to it and at the end you will not get any thing out from it, this is my advice as an attorney to you.

Regards,

Barr.Okeykey Jones.<

Date: March 6, 2007 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: settle with mr.paul

Okeykey,

I am unable to trust Mr. Paul. He has done nothing to earn my confidence. I believe he wants to steal my money.

If there is a way to continue without the aid of Mr. Paul, I would be happy to hear it.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Date: March 6, 2007 2:39 PM

Hello,

It all depends on you, if you don't want him to assist you and you have gotten your affidavit of claim, you can forward it, and tell me what to do, I can get some body for you but that person must have the right information to enable me work for you in the bank.

All for your choice.

Regards,

Barr. Jones<

Date: March 6, 2007 2:44 PM

Hello Okeykey,

That is no problem. I have attached the claim.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Attached the documents that Paul sent me so very long ago. Of course, the barrister already has them.

Date: March 6, 2007 3:00 PM
Subject: CAN YOU PAY FOR THE SERVICE

Sir,

If I want to commence your funds transfer, you have to arrange for me the money to get bond from the court to back up your affidavit of claim, since you have gotten your affidavit of claim it will take no much time or difficult to get every other documents because your affidavit of claim has cleared you as the true beneficiary of this funds.

You have to let me know how to get the money started, including my service for you it will cost you a token since it is above one million dollar, this will cost you just $6000. once the bank contact you, I will go and sign the final documents of your funds release after my normalization of all the documents in your name with the bank.

Can you pay me to do this work for you? and when do you think I can commence on this transfer as I does not welcome delaying, I promised to do this job for you within 72hours, your funds will be transfer.

Regards,

Barr.Jones<

Date: March 6, 2007 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: CAN YOU PAY FOR THE SERVICE

Dear Okeykey,

I have enough money to pay for this service thrity times over.

For the transfer of any funds, the Deparment of Homeland Security requires that the attached anti-terrorist forms be printed, filled out, scanned, and sent back.

As soon as the forms are filled out in full and sent back, I can immediatly transfer these $6,000.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR

Sent some brilliant anti-terrorist documents made up by someone on the boards.

Date: March 6, 2007 4:45 PM

Dr. Ern Roosevelt, SR,

Actually your anti-terrorist forms/accreditation form will proceed from the bank here and not from you as the funds is moving from here to your country, these are the doucments that I am going to work on in the bank for your funds not to be questioned by your government. that is why I need the money for you, every transfer documents will be produced from the bank here and sent to you for proofs of the funds.

All you have to do is to send your money and leave the rest of all the documents of the transfer for me, that is why I am working and representing you but after you have received your funds in your account, you will pay me 5% of the total funds $15.5m for my services.

Let me know when you intend sending your money for me to give you the name to use via western union.

Regards,

Barr.Okeykey Jones.<

Date: March 6, 2007 7:42 PM

Okeykey,

I can not release any funds from my bank to anywhere overseas without these forms filled out. This forms are necessary to make sure my $6,000 do not go to the funding of terrorist organizations.

Believe me, in our country we treat terrorism very seriously, and more laws are created each day. Please fill out these forms and get them back to me so I can send you the $6,000 to get this started.

Best regards,
Dr. Ern Roosevelt
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never got your pencil mustache photograph?

I was hoping to see that one.
Lippsinc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know! It was looking good for a while there, wasn't it? I guess getting a trophy on my first try would have set my expectations for other baits a little high.
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a first bait I am *DAMN* impressed! My first baits were so straight -I- was bored re-reading them. I think there's lots of potential in this mugu, keep him on the line and keep up the good work!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GAWD you're good at this! A shame about the pencil-mustache photo though... that woulda been sweet!

Hell, I've been baiting for years on my own (baiting without Eater, by the way, is a lot like sex without a partner!) and the best "trophy" I ever came up with were the stock photos lads get from the web with obvious editing done to them.

Keep at this one... you'll get your trophy yet!
Lippsinc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the "Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained" department, I emailed that Barrister one last time after he has been radio silent for a month.

To my surprise, he answered back finally! You've seen the bait so far. Any suggestions? He seems to be really opposed to filling out the anti-terrorist forms, but it would seem out of character for me to drop it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic