SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She Almost Had Me Convinced

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dorfus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. The photos below came from a Russian woman I only knew as Marina. I felt something was not quite right here, so I "Googled" her email address and got a hit. She is listed on another site. The email address she uses is [email protected]. She contacted me on a free site: www.datemefree.org. Her user name there is mari04ka. Note: this user name contains a "zero", and not an "o", just in case anyone wants to go trolling.

Below are all the photos she sent to me. All this in just three emails. I've learned to "brand" the photos so no one else can claim them.

I've been down this road many times, and have learned what to look for and to follow my instincts. They've only failed me once, and this was very costly. One out of several hundred is not bad, but the one got hurt! So, now I am more careful to do my research.

Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, and welcome to the board.

I'm sorry you've been scammed. If you're feeling stupid, don't, please. These scammers have taken months, maybe years to perfect their craft of spinning lies. They've taken the trust that you put in them and abused it. I know it will be hard to trust people at first, but it takes time to heal.

Thanks for posting the email addy and pics...it will make it easier for others to figure out if they're being scammed.
dorfus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Splooshy wrote:
Hi there, and welcome to the board.

I'm sorry you've been scammed. If you're feeling stupid, don't, please. These scammers have taken months, maybe years to perfect their craft of spinning lies. They've taken the trust that you put in them and abused it. I know it will be hard to trust people at first, but it takes time to heal.

Thanks for posting the email addy and pics...it will make it easier for others to figure out if they're being scammed.

No-no. She did not get me for a penny! As I said, I have a feel for what to look for, and for what looks too good. She never got to this point before I found her out. Based on what I found on other sites, it was only a matter of time...

Smile
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Except content of posts in this forum doesn't show up on search engines........

Make sure you have reported the details of this scam at one of the romance scam sites in my signature, or SOMEWHERE else on the 'net.

Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Splooshy
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good! Your research paid off then. Yep, if you had continued talking to her, she eventually would have asked for money for one reason or another. Nice to have you here.

oops, didn't know that this forum was behind a login. My bad. Embarassed
dorfus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
Except content of posts in this forum doesn't show up on search engines........

Make sure you have reported the details of this scam at one of the romance scam sites in my signature, or SOMEWHERE else on the 'net.

Wink

I found her on another site by doing a Google search on her email address.

http://www.datingnmore.com/fraud/scam_email4.htm

Is anyone here familiar with this site? They don't seem to have any photos, only a compilation of email addresses. I didn't let her get to the point of asking me for anything. To say she would is only speculation now. I cut her off once I found her address listed on the other site.
Rusgirl
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, I am somewhat familiar with this site Wink

These pages with e-mails on datingnmore are just a compilation for Google. So they get into Google FAST, and people find them fast. Because it takes much longer until Google indexes forums and scamlists.

The main site, with pictures aand everything, is the one in my signature. If you find some e-mail listed on datingnmore, you should go to romancescam and lookup that e-mail over there. Your Marina is already listed, and with this e-mail addy, too Wink

http://www.romancescam.com/album/thumbnails.php?album=873

Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the darkside dorfus Twisted Evil

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
dorfus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

castor wrote:
Welcome to the darkside dorfus Twisted Evil

Much appreciated. I suspect I will enjoy my time here...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic