SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tooty Frooty the Russian Model and the Gangster

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was worried we'd lost him - but we haven't.

My first and longest serving lad who I'm double teaming with Dolores.

I'm a Russian model, Dolores is a Russian mobster and we make each other's calls. Somehow it all seems more complicated than that.

Today's pick up e-mail

Quote:

Hello l***

Are you ok for me.?i thought as i have not heard from you if this BASTAD have killed you.i have been crying evry day to read from you and to news from any body.I thank GOD you are ok for me.

You called me last night and the net work was bad .i could not hear you very well.

So this BASTAD neket you like that and take those pix?That is very bad of him.Why are you still staying with him?Cant you call the POLICE and show them those pix.Well i have my contacts and i will forward those pix to THE FBI here in Ghana and in DC.

All i want you to know is that T*** LOVES YOU AND WANT TO MARRY YOU.DO YOU LIKE THAT?THIS BASTARD TREATS YOU AS ONE OF those that are not from a very good you.But with your informations i can understand you are from a good home.What realationship do you have with this men?I think you are hideing some from me which you do not want me to know.All i want you to understand is that no mater what you do for yourself i still LOVE YOU AND WILL KEEP ON LOVEING YOU FOR LIFE.

I have tpld you to send money so that we can buy a very good apartment here or open a model home,you will not listen and understand me.Loook at the way this monky is treating you like a call girl.

If he needs your money well i do not know if you have money or not,i am not intrested about that.So i will want you to tell me something about you and that BASTARD.

get me a telephone number to call you ok.I LOVE YOU.

FROM YOUR HUSBAND

(He sort of combines the names like a carving on a tree - he he)

TEL+233 ** **** ***

DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO TRANSFER MONEY TO ME?

I think this means I'm married - or Dolores is - we'll toss for it. He's so ugly I hope I lose
Laughing
The next chapter we have planned is exciting - stay tuned.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My random thought generator just popped with the idea that if your character did seek Police protection they might want to find her a safe house (your lads?)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just received four e-mails from Mr Tooty Frooty and I'm frightened to look at them, I think I may have broken his brain Shocked

Maybe I turned the flame under his backside a little high Laughing

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Mr Tooty Frooty sent me three very naughty e-mails that Dolores that vicious Russian Mobster sent him. No wonder the poor soul is upset. Laughing

Okay - I admit I made up some stuff too, just to get Tooty a bit wound up.

Quote:
Honey L*** T*** (he does this strange name combining thing - a bit creepy)

I am very happy you are ok for me.I will keep on praying for you till we get together and get marry.What that Bastard do to you i am not happy with that.HE SHOULD HAVE RESPEACT for women and not to beat women up.I do not think he has a sister like you.All the same i am here for you and i will wait till i see you.Most times when i look at your photo i do not know how carried i fell like seeing you in my arms and sleeep with you on my chest and have alot of your kissssssss.

What ever he do to you do not worry ok.The most inportant thing is how you will get out of PARIS.I hope you have your pasport with you all the time.?I will want to know why he wants to sell you out?Do you have a contract with him in your business?All this act i will like you to tell me.He is not your relation and he treats you that bad way.

Luddy baby,you will not know how much i love you and care ,till we met.So when do you thinkyou will be in ABIJAN?Luddy we have a lot to talk about.We are drowing and we have to get kids at home.Do you like that?All ways be a good girl for T*** ok.Baby I love and stop crying ok.

Get back to me.Can i hwear your voice tonight?
Reagards and LOVE from Your T***
Tel+233 24 **** ***

Of course he is in Ghana - and he is biting on the Abidjan lure - mmmmm

It's been hard work Dorothy but finally we have him pointing in the right direction. Laughing Those pith helmets sure aren't easy to earn - though we aren't home and dry yet.

Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
It's been hard work Dorothy

... Laughing That's a new one!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got Tooty Frooty so scared, Dorothy, he's running to a Russian model for comfort. Is that how you talk to all the guys ?

This bait is insane - playing half of each others character. You make threats by e-mail then will get sympathy from him by phone. I think we'll both need therapy after this.

In his mind one of us is getting married and going to start a family with him. Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic