SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Time to get back to doing good work here...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SolidJoe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doubt many of you remember me, but I think it's time for me to start doing some work here again and killing fake banks like I used to. Been really busy the past few years, and changed jobs which was where I did most of my work on here before. Hopefully going to be changing jobs again soon which would let me get back on here to do more good. So watch out lads, I'm back.

Fake bank kills United Kingdom x29 Netherlands x16 Switzerland x3 Canada x3 United States x9 Ivory Coast x6 Bahamas, The Isle Of Man Austria Nigeria x11 South Africa x3 Cayman Islands Spain Spain Hong Kong
http://www.aa419.org
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure they've missed you and are just waiting for you to pop round and say 'Hi!'

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back SJ. You have a lot of catching up to do Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Solid. Like you, I'm a prodigal - it's my first day posting since 2004 (been lurking for a couple of weeks, though). It's heartening to see how far the bar has been raised, isn't it? Shocked Laughing

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome home, SJ. Good to have you back, and there are plenty of fakes ready and waiting. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!! Yes it's amazing how much things have changed. Back in the early days it was still something of an accomplishment to have a scammer stand at an airport holding a sign with your name on it (Even if nobody actually witnessed it!!!). Now at a bare minimum the sign must be written in the scammer's own blood, displayed at an airport hundreds of miles away from the scammer's home, and eaten by the scammer live on webcam.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya Joe

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic