SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GENERAL BS'ISH question: MAC BAIT or PC BAIT?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Pain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use macs for my desktop OSes, and I use linux on my servers. I would never use Windows for anything but I think it's especially useful to avoid it for scambaiting, imho.

You can avoid a lot of security issues and it can gives you many good excuses with the lads.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using Windows 3.1 on a 33mHz machine.

1200 baud modem.

No virus can touch me.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes As far as I'm concerned it is no longer mac v pc. Mac is just another pc, especially now, since they are on the x86 arch. It is now just Windows v Mac. The only thing different is the OS. MacOSX is great, however I refuse to buy "Apple Hardware" since there is no such thing. The processor is an intel chip, graphics are by ATI, (now acquired by AMD) and so they might change the graphics to an intel card. It uses standard memory, standard western digital or segate hard drive. How is it Apple hardware anyways? Cause of the apple logo on the case Rolling Eyes

Thats why there are projects out there called OSX86 (google osx86 project), aim to run MacOSX on a more 'generic' line of pc hardware, but there is the Apple arguement, MacOSX must be run on Apple hardware,.. PFF! Rolling Eyes If Jobs didn't have his head so far up his own arse, he would realize that opening up MacOSX would be much better. By opening I mean offering licenses to run on any x86 hardware, not just the 'apple seal of approval hardware' Sun did the same thing with their Solaris, since Solaris was just for SPARC, till it was ported over to x86, but I am not saying that Apple has to offer MacOSX for free, which is what Sun did with Solaris10.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic