SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Nelson meets Jenny the Ditz ASEM check mule

View next topic
View previous topic

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few weeks ago, I was searching for a plan to get some interesting mugus on the hook. I've had a few baits then, but nothing too exciting, and a few just up and twigged on me. Reading the main forum, the ASEM idea appealed to me. The problem is I don't have as much baiting experience as others, so I'm not comfortable with some of the more elaborate baits. Then waiting in line in one of these stiff University town coffee houses that proliferate the US, I got an idea. The song "Jenny, Jenny (8575309)" had been playing and I couldn't get it out of my mind.

So, my idea hit me. Jenny would be a totally ditzy party girl type student who lacks any common sense. Just the type that would fall for a check mule scheme. I figured, lets create an account for her, get a list of know mugus, and send an ASEM that makes her seem like a dumb check mule. At least a few greedy lads would bite.

So, on March 7th, "Operation Jenny" kicked into fully gear with the following ASEM

Quote:
To: A long list of know lads

Subject: I HAVE THE CHECKS SIR

Mr. Bello

Good day to you sir, its Jenny. I have recieved those checks from your associates and will deposit them in my account shortly just like you instructed me to. Then I will have the funds we need for the transfer transaction. Thanks again for giving me a chance with this job, I won't let you down, I promise. You can count on me sir

I await your response
Jenny

On March 8th, Jenny recieves the following reply, from a lad named Nelson.
Quote:

To: Jenny
Subject: Take Note

Dear Jenny,

I recieved your message and the contents noted.

Please, go ahead and deposit the cheques immediately, and as soon as it clears let me know so that I will send you the names which you will use in sending money back to me.

More importantly, I want you to know that these unscopulous elements broke int my cabinate this morning only to know the level of this transaction as such, I have decided to use this my Alternative E-mail Id for security reasons. Please, from this moment all correspondence shuold be in this E-mail Id to avoid mistakes.

Anytime you recieve any message from my formal E-mail Id forward it to me here and don't respond to them, I want you to resend your telephone number to me here, because I wouldn't want to enter my formal E-mail Id anymore.

I await your urgent message.

Your Brother.

Oh dear heaven's Jenny is concerned. The high drama and intrigue of "unscopulous elements" being involved. She replies with her concern
Quote:

Dear Sir

I am sorry to hear about the break in. I pray for you and your family's safety as well as the safety of the business. I will put checks in right before I go to class. I thought I told you Sir that I can't really use the phone, when I was a child I had scarlet fever, so I am deaf and have a speech impediment.

I will contact you when the money clears.

I won't let you down

Jenny

Poor Jenny, it turns out Nelson is fast on the draw (and has no sympathies for the disabled -- although I ber this lad has portrayed them before in 419 letters). He wants his WU, and he wants it now
Quote:

Attn: Jenny

I recieved your message and the contents noted.

As soon as the cheque clears send the money through my secretary with the below information through western union money transfer immediately:

NAME: PATRICK MAxxA
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: COLOUR?
TEST ANSWER : BLACK.

I am waiting by my computing system to pick up the transaction number.

Your Brother.

Well, its time to cool his jets a bit, so Jenny slows him down
Quote:

Dear Brother

The money will clear on Monday. SO I just send it like you told me. I am so excited. I will go and get the forms today just so I'm ready

I wont' let you down

Jenny

Well, Monday the 12th arrives, and the lad is ready for his transaction. Laughing Not with Jenny, she's not that type of girl. This was waiting for her first thing Monday morning
Quote:

Dear Brother,

I recieved your message and the contents was understood.

Since thee cheque will cleearr today, I will be waiting at my computing system to pick up the transaction number, please don't forget to include your home address when sending the westerrn union information.

However, I want you to know that this transaction is as good as being completed as soon as you send this money today.

Your Brother.

Dear "brother", I wanted to have Jenny slap him right there, but what fun would that be. String him along a bit.
Quote:

Dear Brother

I plan on going to the bank after my classes.

I won't let you down

Jenny

Ooops. Time for the old fake Money Gram reciept. So, Jenny sends him one
Quote:

Dear Sir

I'm sorry, my bad. There was a slight glitch. As you know, I don't drive because of my disability. And there is only one transfer station in my town. So I am going to have to send a transfer a day for four days. Here is the recipet for the first one.

Thanks for the chance to earn extra money. I won't let you down

Jenny
Nelson, goes into the demanding mode
Quote:

Your message was recieved with all understanding.

Be informed, that I was unable to open the attached documents as such, I cannot find the western union information, please just send your address, the MTC NUMBER and the amount you send because the rest information is with me here.

I am waiting by my computing system to pick up these information.

Your Brother,

Bello.

Wow, now he starts calling himself Bello (I'm sure Jenny won't notice his name is Nelson, not for a few days at least). She replies to his request
Quote:

Mr. Bello

I wired $4000 via Money Gram to Mr. Maduxx in Logos per your instructions. The recipet is attached to my prior email.

The MCTN is 31512033

Jenny

I guess I can call him Bello now, its not the first date anymore Twisted Evil But he goes silent for two who days

Nelson, or Bello, or what ever his name is appears, and he is not happy He sends that poor Jenny the following
Quote:

I WANT YOU TO KONW THAT MY SECRETARY DID NOT SEE THE MONEY BEEN SENT BY YOU SO I WANT YOU TO CHECK YOU PAYMENT SLIP SEE IF THE IS A MISTAKE IN THERE AND PLEASE DON'T SEND IT TO MR PATRICK MADUKA ANY MORE MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT TO MR PETER OKO HERE IN NIGERIAN HE IS MY NEW SECRETARY OK I AM SUBPOSED TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE OTHER INFORMATION I AM WAITING FOR YOU
DR BELLO

Wow, this mugu is a fast one, he is now "Dr" Bello. Well, Jenny better be nice to him. She writes
Quote:

Mr. Bello

I am confussed? What do you mean they did not see the money? I sent it. Did someone steal it? What do you mean?

Also, I can only make one payment a day, since there is only one money gram in town.

I hope I'm not letting you down Sir

Jenny

He replies
Quote:

SUBJECT: FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS

Like i said in my previous mail the $4000 you sent could not be collected because the operators said there was no match found, so go to money gramm in the morning your time and collect the money back then resend $2000 in the name of MR FESTUS ADEBAYO through money gramm. I have also been able to locate some western union location very near to you where you can also make payment of another $2000 through western union to the name of MR FESTUS ADEBAYO.Below are the western union location close to you...... (list omited, they are all 3 + hours away from fake addy anway)

I will need you to send the money the ealiest possible time so that it can still be retrived by Mr Festus today.I await your mail with the western union control number and money gramm refrence numbers

Bello

Not to worry, Jenny finds a friend who can drive here on a sucker's trip
Quote:

Mr. Bello:

My friends are driving me to Western Union. You should here back from me in about an hour. I will send $4K

Gave me some time to deal with my real job and dig up the old file with the blurry WU reciept. It is attached to the following e-mail
Quote:

Dear Sir,

Here is the reciept, I sent $4,000

The number 1284315508

Thanks
Jenny

He responds the quickest he ever has
Quote:

Attn: Jenny,

I need you to re-scan and send me the western union slip because it is blurr and cannot be seen.Or better still you can write out these information from the form and send to me.

Sender's name............
Sender's address...............
Text question...................
Text Answer..................

I need you to do this for me immidiately,thanks for your effort.

Regards,

Mr Bello

Mr. or Dr. or whatever Bello has finally gotten under Jenny's skin. She suddenly grows a spine
Quote:

Mr. Bello

Why are you treating me like this? Do you think I'm an idiot or something. You know, I should just keep your damn money for the way you treat me

Sorry, I'm too busy. I have had enough of your stuff. First, I send you $4,000 dollars and you claim you never got it. The slip is fine.

You don't like it -- FIRE ME. The money is my bank account, not yours.

Jenny

Sorry for the break in text, I'm struggle with the preview function. Anyway, our mugu is now on the ropes. He writes
Quote:

I have no reason to be causing you troubles if i am able to get the information i requested from you from the slip.You can try to download the slip from your sent mails yourself and see it .it cant be seen.All i need you to do is to send me the information.

Mr. Bello

Well, time to give him a suprise, Jenny writes
Quote:

Not to worry, had my friend call the WU and just cancelled the transaction.

Jenny

The lad now has a sense of urgency
Quote:

Attn: Jenny Dovers,

I never had a reason to be angry at you or ever thought of firing you because you have been very hard working.But i need to make you understand that i also have superiors that i report to and i have to make things done the proper way and the right time.There are pressing need to which money must be directed toward that is why it has been very important for me to get things done without exscuse. Jenny like i said in my previous mail i never meant to be harsh at you nor to upset you knowing fully from your mail you situation.

Nevertheless the job has to be done. I will want you to take this in good faith and not regard it as something else.

Mr Bello

Funny, looks like he is giving her the bullshit line --- he already apologized, yada yada yada, time for the slap
Quote:

Mr. Bello

Your going to have to find someone else to handle your transactions. I resign

Jenny

Well, mugu comes groveling
Quote:

Jenny,

I understand the fact that you have gone through a lot of stress to get this done,but giving up at this point will not help this situation and might even cost me my job of eigtheen year,i need you to rethink this issue as the company has a deadline to meet over an investement in Africa Nigeria,and the money with you is amongst the funds required for the offset of the bis fund.I need you to be a little more understanding here.

I really need to get this done a quick as possible in order not to loose my job and career.I am really sorry if i have caused you any worries like i said in my previous mail,but have to be rational in your decisions and i really would have loved to do this without putting you through so much stress.

I anticipate your kind understanding and usual.

Thanks

Mr Bello

Well, Jenny did not respond, she went silent, so mugu Nelson makes another plea
Quote:

Jenny
i need you to respond to my mail,i know you are a kind hearted person will not want ruin someone's career as a result of your anger.I really care for you like a daughter of mine.

I await your quick response.

Mr Bello
Laughing Laughing This mugu is too funny, he cares for me like a daughter. I needed to go take a shower after this.

Well, this is were Nelson and Jenny are as of tonight. If any baiters have any brilliant ideas for me to slap him tomorrow, or better yet, string him along and then slap him, let me know ASAP

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2328 X 100s
Rev. Ben Dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time for you to confesss that you've fallen in love with him and invite him to meet you at the airport wherever the f*ck he's at and continue on to some hotel for a week of monkey love.

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/schedules/public/en_gb

Of course, the only way you will be able to identify him is by the large sign he'll be holding, which he needs to send you a photo of in advance, reading some secret code term such as: Have you seen macaque? or something equally ridiculous.

Good luck!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this morning, Jenny decides to respond to Nelson
Quote:

Mr. Bello

I have had so many pain, heartaches and insults over these transactions. I'm actually sick about. Now, I have several examinations at the University today, and I will not be in touch.

However, I will pray about what you said and now let God guide me.

Jenny

He sends a totally strange e-mail to her in response
Quote:

Dear Jenny,

I think from henceforth, we need a more cordial relationship that transcend this transacion only.I mean i kind of father daugther relationship,i never really meant to upset you having known how much stress you had to put into getting the money sent.
I am good christian and i always pray for people around me,i really wish you the best in your exams and pray that God will give you wisdom like that of Daniel that made excel amongst his peers.

At this junction i also need to you to be more understanding.Like i told you in my last mail that my job is at stake pending on the success of this transation and i hope you will just help me get this done.Though i know fully well that you also have some committments especially in school to meet up, but like i said that we are investing in a bid and there is a dealine that has to be met,which was probably why i was so demanding in my mails of yesterday.

I pray that God will preserve whatever you cherish, because i cherish my job and especially my career that i dont want to lose it.Jenny i will need you to help me resend the money again in the name of Mr Festus Adexxxo like i directed yesterday,and you also need to understand that if you send beyond $2000 at a time Western union will put a hold on it and it will not be retrieveable, so you will have to send only $2000 at a time with your name.Since you said you were driven down to the western union outlet by a friend yesterday,if your friend can oblige to send another $2000 too,i would not mind if you will have to give him or her some $100 for doing that.Please Jenny do this for me and i will appreciate it so much, i need to keep my job.

Do not send more than $2000 at once at any given time because it must have exceeded their limit.Jenny i need you to write me back to acknowlege the receipt of this mail and also to tell me that you have accepted me as a father.

May God help you and raise your head like the head of a Unicon,remain blessed and once again i wish you the best in your exams.

Mr Bello

Accept him as a father, this mugu is going to get punched rather than just slapped. (Note to reader: With the help of an Eater vet, a safari is being planned).

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just give me the info to send him...

The beauty of WU secure is that there is no sending limit! The bad thing for him, is that the only WU secure is a few hundred miles away.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget to deduct $100 from his amount to pay your friend like he said you could.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Jenny let him stew for about a day, then she found a "friend" at the University who was willing to give her a ride about 150 miles to help her with the transaction. She writes
Quote:

Mr. Bello

I am sorry about my previous actions. They were unprofessional. You are right, it is my respondsibility to see this transaction through. I have made an obligation to you and your company, and folks are counting on me.

Give me the information on exactly where I am to send that money to Mr. Adebayo. A good friend of mine from the univeristy, Tommy, is giving me a ride to (large city three hours away) this weekend to complete the transaction. He said there is a new security system due to Homeland Security laws, but there is a way to send the larger amounts. He does e-bay transactions and has done it plenty of times.

My exams were challenging, but I hope I did well.

Thanks for your understand, you can count on me Sir!

Jenny

Jenny went missing for about 48 hours. Blamed problems on the blizzard in the Eastern USA at that time. In reality a "travel agent" from 419eater was planning a special trip. Jenny finally shares the good news
Quote:

Mr. Bello

I am writing you from an Internet cafe in Cxxxx. We finally got the transfer done. We ran into an ice storm, it closed buisness for two days. Thankfully Tommy had an Aunt here we stayed with.

I had to take out the $100 like you told me for gas and food. Anyway, we had to send all the money at once using a secure transfer, because it was the only way they would let me transfer to Nigeria. I'm sorry, they have all of these signs up about new State Laws.

Anyway, since I am traveling, the transfer station will be sending you a reciept with the information you need to your e-mail.
I'm upset about the delays and hope you will find it in your heart to still let me keep my job. But I did it and you can count on me.

Jenny

Actually the secure transfer information had been sent to him a day or two before. It stated the money was sent to Benin City when he request Lagos. Ooooopppppsss. Thanks Travel Agent Very Happy

I did not hear from the mugu for about four whole days!

So, is this a safari? Yes or no. Feel free to discuss here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=846939#846939

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal´┐Ż Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt that is now here exclusive money gram MCTN number, you just make the 8th digit a zero. She can have lots of lads on the hook then

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic