SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Micheal Anderson

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommy the Horse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to put this here because he has stopped talking to me.

http://www.dukeofprunes.co.uk/scamfun/mike/

This is Micheal Anderson, he is going to be my new business partner.

Micheal's emails are in bold and mine are in nonbold.

To: ****.com.au
Sent: Thursday, 1 March, 2007 4:29:36 AM
Subject: Inquiry

Hello,Making an Inquiry

Hello,

Greetings from my own side.

I have a great business deal I will like us to discuss and harmonize together, however that will depend on your capability and willingness to work with me in the business deal noting clearly that it will yield both parties financially.
It is wise to say that luck occurs when opportunity meet preparedness,and your preparedness grants the ability to realize the full potentials of an opportunity when it comes our way;it then enables us to take advantage rightly.

It is about an opportunity which is presently at hand, but which must be handled with utmost care and caution. Nevertheless, I am taking the risk of contacting an unknown person (you) after several weeks of deliberation with my colleagues, only with the hope that you will not report us to the Authorities, since we believe that it will rather do you a lot good to cooperate with us than to ruin such an opportunity that will continue to positively touch lives even after us.
Can you be trusted? Can we count on your ability, integrity and sincerity?

I am willing to furnish you with complete details once I receive your favorable reply"" ****@yahooco.uk

Regards,

Prebo Dansa

Mar 1, 2007 6:32 PM

Hello sir,

I thank you for your email. As a business man and compulsive gambler I am intrigued by your mysterious business proposition and would very much like to join you in this venture.
Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Steven Shakins, I am 56 years old and I own Shakin Crafts, a business which deals in carvings and engravings from foreign lands, I very much love my work. I employ 15 men in 15 different countries who do carvings and engravings for my business and each of these carvings can sell from $12000 to $98000, which is very profitable and enabler me to pay my employees a very generous wage.

It would please me greatly to discuss this business opportunity with you. I feel that doing some business with you will not only help my company but will also assist you with your company.

I look forward to harmonising with you.

Kind regards,

Shakin Stevens

Mar 1, 2007 10:27 PM
Sir,
Thank you for your info.
Kindly attention your telephone number so we can speak.
Regards,

Micheal.

Mar 2, 2007 1:36 AM

Hello Sir,

I thank you for your prompt reply, as requested here are my phone numbers.

TEL: ************** (between 9am and 6pm GMT)
MOBILE: ************** (Between 7pm onwards GMT)

As a professional businessman I am looking forward to doing business with you, this is a very exciting opportunity, not only for me but also for you.

I spend much time in meetings so if there is no answer from my phone then please leave a message.

Do you know many artists in your country? if so please let me know as I desperately need to employ two more sculptors.

Kind regards,
Shakin Stevens

Mar 2, 2007 6:55 AM
Dear Steven,
Thank you for your telephone number brought forward.
Your timing is quite a hard one for me,but I will advise you call me on my 24 hour telephone so we can discuss favorably before i make a move.
+44-704-570-3382.
Thank you and God bless.
Micheal.
NB: Sir note that it is in the best interest of securing our financial base of over 42 MILLION USD.

Mar 2, 2007 3:26 PM

Hello Michael,

I am afraid that I cannot phone you because my phones do not allow out going calls, but you can phone me any time you want. This business opportunity sounds like a very important one, so I do not mind what time you call. But do call.

Kind regards,

Shakin Stevens

Mar 5, 2007 12:08 PM

Dear Michael,

I am awaiting a telephone call from you, why have you not called me? I am extremely keen to do business with you but judging be your lack of communication from you, you do not seem as eager as I am. If you do not reply to me with in 2 days I will assume that you no longer need my help and I will cut off contact from you.

Regards,
Shakin Stevens.

Mar 5, 2007 4:43 PM
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your response.
I had to be in Dublin to discuss with my associates who made me understand that with the goings on arround the world today w e need a very capable hand to handle this transaction,because it is Capital; Intensive.
We are securing a Legal Proxy who will be travelling to the International Court in Den-Hague to have the payment fortified in good stead in our best interest.
We require to make a issue very straight and it is Capital Intensive as I said needing about 34,000 Pounds Sterling.
Kindly let us know if you will be willing and capable.
Thank you.
Micheal.

Mar 5, 2007 6:32 PM
Dear Michael,

It is good to hear from you. I am very willing and very capable to do business with you.

Kind regards,
Shakin Stevens

Mar 5, 2007 10:27 PM
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your swift response.
My Associates will like to know in confidence whi we are dealing with, I will need to know your business line and also your full confidential contact details.
I kindly ask that you explain in details any business idea that you think will be viable to
my client and also feel free to express your thoughts about going into partnership.

More so, we will like to know you better, let us know your age, because there are very necessary requirements we will need you to meet as originally required by all other companies/individuals dealing with the Gold Mines.
We have broadened the scope of our discussion after we received your response with my group, and we made positive arrangements with the sector where these funds will be processed. The payment voucher we want to process is 42 Million USD.

Hence the Legal proxy mandated that we will swear an affidavit in your name and make attestation, naming you as a contractor here with the Gold industry that has performed a contract of such magnitude and you are the rightful beneficiary of the funds.

This they said puts you on a clean slate to receive the money without questioning from the international society at large, this he also said is what they do for other contractors in the past. The Consultant in the sector will get back to me in the morning with details to make payment, so I can feed you on that immediately so we can act fast considering that the first quarter of the year is coming to an end, we can achieve the transaction within 2 weeks if we meet all requirements.
We need to take advantage and achieve this before the end of this qaurter.
It will cost us,34,000 GBP (Thirty four thousand Great British Pounds) to secure this valid certificate of attestation that will be issued to you Shakin Stevens, as the beneficiary of the funds.

I wil notify you details to make the payment by tomorrow, for us to be able to realise this project.
However this certificate if secured they said within 2 weeks,we can achieve this deal.
Thank you,
Micheal.

Mar 5, 2007 11:33 PM

Dear Mr Anderson,

I have been expecting you reply and a very pleasing one it is too. as you already know, my name is Steven Shakins and I am 61 years of age. My business is Shakin Crafts, we deal in carvings and engravings from foreign lands. I employ 15 men in 15 different countries who do carvings and engravings for my business and each of these carvings can sell from $12000 to $98000, which is very profitable and enables me to pay my employees a very generous wage. I am very proud of what I do. I have enclosed a photograph of me, I am the gentleman on the right wearing the blue shirt. The gentleman on the left is my son, his name is Cornelius, he is very handsome and he has had many encounters with women. Cornelius helps me with my business, but do not worry, he does not know about the partnership I am starting with you. Not only do I have a son, I also have three cats and a parrot.

I am very curious as to what sort of business your client deals in, is it gold mines? I am very interested in buying some gold to give to one of my employees so he can make carved golden earrings. Golden earrings are very popular this season and I would like to sell some.

I would like to know your nationality as you have not stated this to me as of yet, it does not matter what country you are in as, if I need to visit I can as money is not object for me, I am able to travel anywhere in the would if given the correct amount of notice. I suggest that if we are dealing in such large amounts of money that we meet face to face, I hope that is okay with you and your client.

I hope to receive news from you soon, you can also contact me on my phone: *********** (this is the best number to call me on as no one but me answers it).

Regards,

Shakin Stevens

Mar 6, 2007 11:26 AM
Dear Sir,
Very pleased to have your message and your picture attached.
However the Legal proxy that will be travelling to Den Hague for the processing of the payment voucher in our favour requires a copy of your identification for securing the payment voucher mandate, this identification could be your driver�s license or your national passport.

Kindly note nominated account details received from the legal proxy today for you to perform the 34,000 GBP to enable the Consultant proceed to Den Hague and commence securing approvals.

BANK NAME: HANGSENG BANK (HK)
BANK ADDRESS: 618 MAYSAN ROAD, TSIM SHA TSU BRANCH KOWLOON HONG KONG
BENEFICIARY: GOLDEN UNION WORLDWIDE LTD.
SWIFT CODE: HASEHKHH
A/C NO: 283537090883

I am South African by birth; if you need gold for your engravings on the earrings we can make arrangement for that.

My client deals in deep mining of Av gold dust and bars.

Your request for as meeting is mandatory on our part and we will definitely meet with you here in the UK,at this instance we will like to have all approvals secured before having the meeting with you so we can sign our MOU at the instance of our meeting with you.

I hope you understand our position clearly.

Endeavour to perform the payment mandated today via Swift and do forward me a copy of the payment receipt so I can attention same to the Legal Proxy as proof of payment you have made.

I will do my best to give you a call today.

Kind regards,

Micheal.

Mar 6, 2007 3:25 PM

Dear Micheal,

It is good to hear from you, I hope I find you well. As you requested, I have attached a scanned copy of my drivers licence.

It is good that your client does deep mining of gold dust and bars, I would be very interested in purchasing gold from him. Would it be possible for him to send me a small sample so that I can approve it? I am sure that the gold is of highest quality but I have to let my gold and silver expert run tests on all metals before I buy and sell. As a professional business man, I'm sure that you and your client will understand my reasoning.

I find it very assuring that you will want to meet here in the UK, I find this to be very professional in attitude. Unfortunately I cannot pay any money by Swift as I do not have such a facility near me. What other form of payment will you accept?

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Shakin Stevens.

Mar 6, 2007 7:30 PM

Dear Sir,
You Drivers License is recieved and noted,I have forwarded to the Legal Proxy,pls your full address is required.
Immediately I got your message,I contacted the Consultant to know what best possible means for you to perform the payment as you mentioned you do not have swift facility,he was quite suprised saying it's un heard of from the united states,however he said since you do not have siwft facility then you can just make the transfer without swift.

Hence go ahead and make the transfer to the nominated bank account i sent you earlier without indicating swift since you do not have siwft facility.

Meantime note that at the isntance of meting with you in the UK upon receipt of approvals we shall work out modalities to have you receive samples to your notified home address or office address as the case may be to deliver the samples.

Rest assured we are willing to work with you with full trust and honour without prjudice.

I will give you a call to put a voice to this transaction.

Regards,
Micheal.

Mar 6, 2007 8:07 PM

Dear Micheal,

I hope you are well. I am sorry for not having access to a Swift facility, due to chest and lung problems I live in a very remote area of the UK so I can escape the pollution of the city, and it is hard to come across such facilities such as Swift. But do not worry, I will try to get some money transferred across to your account tomorrow. I will need you send me the details of the account I will be transferring the money in to, so please send me them as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to speaking to you on the telephone, it will be good to put a voice to your words. I would be grateful if you could send me a photograph of yourself and your client, it is customary in my country to know what the people who you are doing business look like.

I am very much enjoying harmonising with you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Shakin Stevens

Mar 7, 2007 7:14 AM

Dear Shakin,

I had tried to reach you on the telephone and it was saying disconnected.
Moreso I tried with the syntax +1,never knew you were in the UK,I wil call again on the +44 to see what it says I hope i get you this time arround.

However note bank details to effect the fee payment today:

BANK NAME: HANGSENG BANK (HK)
BANK ADDRESS: 618 MAYSAN ROAD , TSIM SHA TSU BRANCH KOWLOON HONG KONG
BENEFICIARY: GOLDEN UNION WORLDWIDE LTD.
A/C NO:***********************

I will send you a copy of my identification in due course,waiting your info.

Regards,

Micheal.

Mar 7, 2007 11:12 AM

Hello Micheal,

I definitely have my phone switched on, the number you should be dialling is ************.

I will transfer some money in to your bank account this afternoon and I will email you the receipt.

Best wishes,

Shakin.

Mar 7, 2007 4:04 PM

Dear Micheal,

I went to my bank today to transfer the thirty two pounds but I was unable to do so as I need the sort code for you account number, please send this to me so we can get the transfer done as soon as possible. I am also still waiting for your phone call, if you are having problems calling me I will give you another number you can contact me on.
Sorry for the delay.

All the best,

Shakin.

Mar 7, 2007 9:23 PM
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your response and information.
I have taken note of your inability to make the transfer due to the said sort code and I have notified the consultant handling this issue,he will surely get back to me in the morning and I will notify you accordingly.
Meantime please note,point of correction the amount is 34,000.00 GBP(Thirty Four Thousand Pounds Sterling) not 32 as mentioned in your message.

I will do my best to reach your telephone number once again today.

Thank you very much and I look forward building this long lasting business relationship with you.

Yours truly,
Micheal.

And then Micheal phoned me that night but I was in the pub, so I could not properly hear what he was wittering on about (something about the swift code being the same as the sort code). So I told him to call me back the next day.

Mar 8, 2007 1:37 AM

Hello Micheal,

I am glad that you called me, I was in my very busy office at the time and could not hear you properly, I am very sorry about that. I was also having an asthma attack at the same time and it was not easy to speak. Also our business is not something to be discussed in front of others, I'm sure you agree, we do not want other business men wanting a share in an opportunity such as what we have.

I hope to hear from you on the telephone at 12pm GMT (08/03/07). I can now put a voice to the name and it is a very handsome one at that. Once you have given me the sort code I will transfer the �32 000 over to your bank account.

But remember, do call me tomorrow at 12pm GTM.

I am going to my bed now as I had had a very busy night, we have had many deals and too many celebrations, tonight I think I spent �30, 000 on the finest of Buckfast wine for my clients to drink. When we meet I will treat you to a Buckfast dinner, if you like fine champagne I know you will like the Buckie.

All the best
Shakin

Mar 8, 2007 1:04 PM

Dear Micheal,

I am awaiting a telephone call from you. Last night I told you to call me today at 12pm GMT, it is now 1:04pm GMT and I am still waiting. Please call me as soon as possible.

All the best,
Shakin.

Mar 8, 2007 6:53 PM

Dear Micheal,

I hope you are okay, I have not heard from you today. During our conversation last night you told me that you would call me today at 12pm but you did not I need the sort code for your bank account so that I can transfer the funds so we can commence our business partnership. I think you said that the swift code was the same as the sort code, is this true? I could not hear you properly as I was in a very noisy room at the time.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Shakin.

Mar 8, 2007 8:12 PM
Dear Sir,
It has been quite a hectic day and I was not chenced to call you on telephone because of privacy,this was a great deal of advice I took from your response and from our conversation last night,it's not really in order to make ot discuss such sensitive issues in the admist third parties.
I will put a call over to you later today like yesterday,yes I said that over the phone that the Swift Code was the same as sort code,but that was a presumption judging from the little I know about international transfers.

However,I am waiting a response from the consultant,he will surely get back to me in this regard.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Micheal.

March 8th

Then, about 10:30pm, Micheal phoned me again, we discussed gold, the money transfer,

the weather, my wife and my 3 beautiful kids, my dogs. We talked about wine, Micheal's wife, his child,

money, us meeting in person. We also talked about more money, Micheal really likes talking about money.

Micheal and I talked for 43 minutes. Which was nice.

Mar 8, 2007 11:44 PM

Hello Micheal,

It was good to finally speak to you properly on the phone, you sound like a good sturdy man, you are a man of true spirit. I also had a very hectic day, too many business meeting and they did no good to my asthma, but apart from that I am fine.

Please email me the bank details you said you would and I will get the �32 transferred to your bank.

You sound like a dog lover so I have attached a photo of one of my dogs, his name is Shandybass, he is my best dog. The photo was taken at Alness beach and it was a wonderful day out, when we meet I will take you to Alness, it is a very beautiful place and we will drink Buckfast wine and have a toast to the beauty of Alness.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

All the best,

Shakin Stevens.

Mar 9, 2007 11:40 AM
Dear Sir,
It was nice to speak with you once again last night and we are getting to know each other better which is great.
Meantime as promised, note Nominated Account details received from the consultant this morning to forward to you accordingly to make payment:

HSBC BANK LONDON, UK.
SORT CODE: ****
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ****
ACCOUNT NAME: ABDULAI SEIDU.

Sir, do forward me via e-mail attachment payment slip/receipt as soon as you perform the transfer today.

As per our intended meeting, please note as I explained earlier we will be prompted to have a meeting as soon as the consultant securing the approvals have dully done this and returns from Den-Hague.

This is to ascertain and show you that we are very trusts worthy and also setting the payment in gear for final directives to be given for funds to be made to you as Beneficiary/Recipient.

I really look forward sharing a bottle of Champagne with you.

Thank you waiting your info as soon as you conclude at the bank to notify the consultant.

Yours truly,
Micheal.

Mar 10, 2007 9:17 PM

Hello Micheal,

How are you? Fine I hope. I am having problems transferring the bank money to your bank account. I tried yesterday and this morning and the �32 will not transfer, it is very annoying. Please telephone me and confirm the bank account number and sort code.

I look forward to speaking to you.

All the best, my friend,

Shakin.

Then almost immediately, Micheal phoned me, which was a bloody surprise. He seemed quite annoyed that I could not transfer the funds.

He kept on insisting that it was �32 000 and not �32 that had to be transferred, so I pretended to get very angry and told him that

if he got the details correct in the first place then we would not be having these problems, then I proceeded to tell him about my dog.

I tell Micheal to confrim the bank details and then email them to me and call me on Monday.

I managed to speak keep Micheal on the phone for 28 minutes.

Mar 12, 2007 10:35 AM
Dear Sir,
Top of the day to you.
I spoke extensively with the consultant this morning and he reconfirmed the details as thus assuring me that if any problem should come up again it should be from your bank and he believes you should address that squarely and sort out what ever differences you might be having with them.

Note as Re-Confirmed:

Account Number: **********
Sort Code: *******

Sir, take this as my final confirmation and do your best and insist they make the transfer today as we are having delays already due to this issue.

Thank you and wish you a pleasant week on.

Yours truly,
Micheal

Mar 12, 2007 1:16 PM

Good day to you Micheal,

Thank you for reconfirming the Banks details, I will speak to my bank this afternoon and try to transfer my funds. Hopefully this time I will be successful. But I am disappointed that you have not called me like you said you would.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Shakin.

Mar 12, 2007 2:31 PM

I decide to give Micheal some good news, but I email him a 12mb dll file renamed to a JPG.

Top of the afternoon to you, Micheal,

The new is good, I have been to my post office and made the transfer of funds, it will take two days for the funds to clear so they will be in Mr Abdulai Seidu's bank account by Wednesday. Please call me when you get this message.

A scan of the transfer receipt is attached to this email.

Best wishes,

Shakin.

Then about 30 minutes later Micheal calls me saying that I did not email him a receipt a proof of transfer, I pretend to get annoyed with him and tell him that I did send a receipt.

Micheal suddenly agrees bit says he could not open it properly and request the receipt is sent to him embedded in a word document. I couldn't really be bothered speaking to him

so I kept him on the phone for 10 minutes.

Then I emailed him this in an excel document.

Mar 12, 2007 3:57 PM

Dear Micheal,

Here is the receipt from my post office transfer to your client's bank account. As Jesus as my witness, this definitely is not empty.

Call me as soon as you receive this.

All the best,

Shakin.

Mar 12, 2007 6:49 PM

Top of the evening, Micheal,

Why have you not called me? You said you would call me as soon I you received the transfer receipt, I have resent it to you and still no telephone call from you, I told you to call me back in half an hour, four hours have now passed and I am still waiting. Micheal, you have disappointed me for a second time. I expect you to have called me by midday tomorrow. If you call yourself a true business man you will get in touch with me.

I am very hungry right now and when I am hungry I become very angry. I need food, so I am going to go and eat, eating relaxes me and helps me harmonise. Tonight I am having chicken with a caviar stuffing, this is a favourite meal of mine.

I will hear from you soon.

Kind wishes,
Shakin.

Mar 12, 2007 9:22 PM
Dear Sir,
Please always be calm as per correspondence with my person as I will get back to you as I always do.
Meantime we are having a problem opening your Attachment you re-sent,let me believe our computers are different so to avert this please send the Payment Receipt you have made via fax to the Consultant.

On the Fax write;

Attn: Mr.Benedict Strader( Consultant)
Fax Number: +353214274900.

This is very important as Proof that you actually sent the funds.

Thank you and God bless.

Regards,
Micheal.

Mar 12, 2007 9:37 PM

Dear Micheal,

You are making me very angry, what is wrong with your computers? Your computers are useless, I suggest that you buy new ones, how can you run a business with pishy machines like the ones you have You are an utter disgrace. I do not have a fax machine so I can not fax anything to you. I will send a receipt in a Microsoft Word document one more time. I transferred the money using the Royal Mail Post Office transfer system, the money will be in your client's bank account on Wednesday. If you have any further problems contact me immediately.

Thank you for getting back to me. I think I have been working too hard and need a rest, I am thinking about taking a holiday soon, if I do decide to take a holiday I would very much like to come and visit your country and maybe meet with you also.

I had better hear from you soon, I will be in a better mood tomorrow after I have had a good sleep.

Regards,

Shakin.

11:15pm, 12th March

Micheal has just phoned, he says he cannot open the other document I sent him. So I shouted at him, accused him of not being a serious business man

and agreed to send him more documents tomorrow, I will send him heaps of stuff tomorrow, in various formats.

After the call I emailed HSBC with Micheal's client's bank details, telling them about Micheal's wee game, hopefully they'll freeze the account or something.

13th March

Hello Micheal,
I am sorry for being in such a bad mood last night, I was very tired from working so hard and these problems with the receipts has been quite annoying. But after a good night's rest I am much more fresh and happy than I was yesterday.
As we discussed last night, I have contacted my I.T. guys and he has converted the scanned receipt in to various formats. At least one of these should work on your primitive computers.

Call me immediately if you have any problems.

Best wishes,
Shakin.

And I sent him a heap of large BMP, GIF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, DOC, XLS, RTF files.

13th March

Hurray! Micheal's has managed to open the Transfer receipt.
Dear Sir,
I have finally received the Payment/Transfer Receipt; I have forwarded it to the Consultant immediately for acknowledgement.

He however told me that the funds have not yet showed up in the receivers account, then I made them understand that you notified that the fund will be there by tomorrow Wednesday 14-3-07.

Sorry for all the hick up we have been through due to this receipt issue and also I accept your apologies on your hot hot mood last night over the telephone.

Finally, Sir, we are partners, please always keep an open mind in dealing with me because I need you as much as you need me, I am entrusting fund in your hand and care because I am not Capable judging from my status to hold on to them.

Let us be in touch, I will inform you as soon as the funds are available and the Legal Proxy moves to commence with all approvals in Den Hague.

Thank you,

Regards,
Micheal.

13th March

Top of the afternoon to you Micheal,

I once again apologise for my foul mood last night, I am very much more revived and freshened today after a good rest and a fine lunch of salty, lima bean soup with fresh barley bread and Cron biscuits, it was a good lunch. I hope you had a good lunch too. Do you like food? When we meet I will treat you to a fine meal of salty bean soup and barley bread and Cron biscuits, we will then have a plate of chicken stuffed with caviar and buckfast wine, and we shall drink a toast to our successful business partnership.

Regarding the funds, you are correct, they will be in your client's account by midnight tomorrow. The clerk in the Royal Mail Post Office confirmed with me that the cash will take a two day clearance and processing period, i.e. the money has been removed from my account and will have been processed in to your client's account and by midnight tomorrow it will be transferred. If you have any problems you should contact me IMMEDIATELY, if I do not answer my phone you should not worry, I will either be in a meeting or driving.

I would very much appreciate it if you sent me a photograph of yourself and your client. We have been speaking for nearly two weeks now and I want to put a face to your voice, after all I have sent you personal photos of myself, so I see it only fair and professional that you send me a photograph in return.

Best wishes to you and your family,
Your partner,
Shakin Stevens.

13th March

During the evening, Micheal phoned me again, but I was too tried an couldn't be bothered speaking to him so I ignored his call. But, tomorrow is the day his Client has to go to the bank and he should be very disappointed and hopefully angry.

14th March

I send Micheal a reminder about the money transfer.

Top of the afternoon to you, Micheal,

How are you today? I hope you are fine and well, today is springtime in my country and the birds and badgers have come out of hibernation. Today as I was on my way to an exhibition I saw three badgers, badgers are one of my favourite animals. One day, I hope to own a pet badger, maybe three.

I am feeling very good today, this morning I attended an exhibition sale and I exhibited some of the crafts my employees knock up. We managed to sell four crafts and we made an fine sum of �120 000, which pleased me very much. There was a very funny incident when a bird made its way into the exhibition and it was flying about and did some bird mess on a woman's glove, I laughed and laughed and laughed, it was very, very funny. I laughed so much I ended up with a sore face, but it was worth it for the brilliant laugh. I have attached a very funny photograph of me at the exhibition, I am holding a craft, but if you look in the background of the photograph you can see the bird fluttering around, it was hilarious.

Well, I am just sending you an email to remind you that the money I transferred should be in your client's bank account at midnight tonight.

Also, is there any word on the gold sample you said I would be getting? I am very keen to see this gold an let my gold experts see the high quality of it. I was telling some potential clients about the gold I will be getting and they were very impressed, so the sooner I get a sample the better.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Very good wishes to you,
Your partner,
Shakin.

Mar 14, 2007 9:23 PM
Dear Sir,
Your message is received,many thanks.
It's great to hear about your Exhibition,I had tried calling you but was unable to get you,however as you have said let me believe you are in a meeting or driving at that time.
I have heard that sometime when a bird mess drops on you that it could be a sign of luck and good things to come your way that period.

I could not open the picture as it's not compling with my system.

Meantime the issue of sending you my photo is not in question I will definately do that immediately I have a copy of my passport uploaded to the internet,soonest as you have requested.
Sir,your humor is quite hilarious and I have a reason to say I will enjoy building a long lasting business relationship with you,but only that we must always understand each other and let the incidence that happened the other night not repeat itself as Respect they say is Reciprocal.
Thank you very much I will keep you informed as soon as I have positive news that the funds have showed up at the Consultant's account.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Micheal.

Mar 14, 2007 10:24 PM

Hello Micheal,

I was just about to leave my office and you sent me an email. As you know, it has been a very eventful day for me. How I laughed when you said that is is good luck when a bird does some mess on you, we have the same saying here in my country. The lady the messed has no husband, so tonight, who knows, she may have meet her future husband in the next few days, how I would laugh if that happened. I am sorry that the picture would not open on you system, I have attached another photograph in a different format. It is a very funny photograph because you can see the bird flying about in the background. I am still laughing at the bird incident right now. It was very funny.

I look forward to seeing speaking to you again soon, I have to meet my wife in a restaurant. Phone when you have some news.

All the very best,

Shakin.

15th March 2007 1:10pm

Micheal has phoned me and he has some very bad news, the funds have not appeared in his bank account! COR! Poor Micheal. I told him that I will check with my bank and the post office to see what has happened.

15th March 2007 2:20pm

Top the the afternoon to you Micheal,

Thank you for your call.

I have just been to the Royal Mail Post Office to query them about the funds I transferred, it has turned out that the funds are still in the Royal Mail Post Office's hands. It seems that they made a very big mistake and transferred the funds in to the incorrect bank account. I have had a very big argument with them about their error, they have the brains of figs.
They have now retrieved the funds from the wrong account and transferred them to the correct account, so hopefully, this time the funds will be in the correct account and not the wrong account. So this time they should not be in the wrong account and in the right account. Unfortunately the funds will take another two days to transfer in to you client's account but the transfer is not valid during the week so the funds will be in your client's account by Monday morning.

The Royal Mail Post Office can be fools sometimes, I hate it when they make mistakes. They are like rats scuttling about looking for rotting cheese to eat then they go home to their nests and pretend that nothing has happened and then the farmer has to sort the problem out himself, I am that farmer.

I have the receipts from the new transfer and I have scanned them but I forgot to attach them. I will email them to you later on.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you, this situation is very embarrassing for me. Was it embarrassing for you?

Call me tonight,
Best wishes,
Shakin.

Hello Micheal,

I have attached a scan of the receipt, after the problems you had last time I have attached several copies, so at least one of these should open on you computers.

I look forward to hearing from you later on and I will tell you all the news..

All the very best,

Shakin.
[/b]
I know Micheal likes receipts so I send him over 10mb worth of them, in various formats.

Mar 15, 2007 8:39 PM
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your information.
I will however inform the Consultant on this.
Let us pray they do not make such msitakes again,it's like they are playing games.
Thank you.

Micheal.

I think he's catching on that I'm taking the piss.

Mar 15, 2007 9:47 PM

Top of the evening to you Micheal,

Thank you for your email. I was very shocked when I was in the Post Office and found out about their mistake. It made me very angry, I told them that I have done better business with monkeys than I have with them. I am beginning to think I should have used Western Union Money Transfer instead of the Royal Mail Post Office.

I hope the attachments were compatible with your systems.

I am waiting for your phone call and I apologise for any inconvenience this mess has caused. As a professional business man I still find this whole situation very embarrassing. My apologies once again.

Best wishes,
Shakin.

Mar 16, 2007 12:03 PM
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much.
I am having problem calling out,however when I rectify it I will inform you.
Meantime let us keep communicating via e-mail.
I will want to believe that the Post Office will not be a hindrance for us by Monday again.
Thank you very much for your effort,looking forward good business relationship with you.
Regards,
Micheal.

Mar 16, 2007 12:33 PM

Dear Micheal,

Thank you for your email, I pray to god that the post office do not cause any problems again, if they do I will be furious and will not do any business with them again.

Also, please, do not call me 'Sir', we have been harmonising for sometime now, you should call me Shakin.

Best wishes,
Shakin.

Mar 20, 2007 6:52 AM
Dear Sir,
I am awaiting your western union details,that is where we stopped,or have you forgotten?
Waiting your western union info so the process can start.
Thanks,Micheal.

Mar 20, 2007 11:15 AM

Top of the morning Micheal,

It is good to hear from you, I have lost the bank details you send me. Please send them again.

Kind regards,
Shakin.

Mar 20, 2007 11:53 AM
Dear Sir,
Note the bank details again:

HSBC BANK LONDON , UK .
SORT CODE: **************
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ****************
ACCOUNT NAME: ABDULAI SEIDU

If you cannot make the transfer then send it via Western Union Money Tranfer to same Abdulai Seidu,in London UK.

Thank you.
Regards,
Micheal.

Thank you Micheal,

I have been to the bank and transferred the money. That cash is in you client's account right now. Attached is the Giro Credit I used, Western Union would not transfer such a large amount of money.

All the best,
Shakin.

I send him another fake payment slip.

And nothing more is heard from him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic