SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie - and I'm a bit stuck - suggestions???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
imnotjimmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got going on a first bait attempt by accident - was bored so I sent a reply to a "hi i'm misty" message that showed up in my inbox...Now, I'm about 8 emails into a love type scam. My new "girlfriend" is staying at a hotel waiting for her papers to clear and just sent me the "I need money for the remainder of my plane ticket to come live with you" email...
I've sent a couple emails back (mainly stalling saying I can't get to my bank to get the cash), and asking for other details, photo's, and even a souvenier of the city she's staying in. Problem is that she doesn't reply to any questions I ask in the emails, and is sending long poetry quotes with an "I love you" line or 2 sprinkled in.
Was really hoping for a trophy on my first outing here, but it's not looking good...
Any suggestions on how to get this back on track, or should I just send some fake WU file and call it a wrap???
Any ideas greatly appreciated!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome imnot.

For love lads, you would be well served to go to the Love Scam Forum and read up there. We have some real experts here who can help you figure out your lady friend.

Love scams can be tricky at times b/c the lads looooove their script and the poems are part and parcel of same. They tend to look for quick hits in their scams and generally don't do a lot of thoughtful typing in their replies to you. By their 3rd or 4th email they are usually madly in love with you, ready to get hitched. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you reply to the letter from your "real" e-mail address, Jimmy?
Always bait safe and use a totally untraceable address.

In response to your actual question - keep going with her. Tell her that before you shell out big bucks on her, you have to have proof!!! Demand photos, documents, medical exams, etc. and tell her you will not send the money via Western Union until AFTER she complies with your requests.

She will fold. I guarantee it!!

Bruin
hurley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seroius ive been involved with a lot of love scams and if she dosent reply youre love stuff or anything else.

Ask her if she just need you for youre cash or youre love and i can tell you she will send you pic and love letter .

lol

try it you have notin to lose
RIDDLEmeTHIS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^that doesnt sound too bad. has she sent any pics yet?
imnotjimmy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - she's been sending a pretty steady stream of 2 or 3 with each email.
I've seen the exact same set, including the order, along with word for word copies of the letters in a different forum here.

In one of the emails, she (?) didn't attach the photo's correctly, and I got a path to the image (something like C:\Photos\Tatjana\xxxxx.JPG)
Unfortunately, here name was DARYA, not Tatjana Shocked
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Head on over to the love scam forum....there's heaps of good love baiters who will offer some great help.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that your here, post up the email headers and a pic to reveal your new love.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
zapata
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell her you are getting the homeland security to help you. say that you have a long lost friend who you havent seen since 5 grade. it turned out the person is high up in the chain of command and will help out getting papers and sending money that should bring in a trophy or two.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic