SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

3ric Th0ms0n are you in the house

View next topic
View previous topic

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming this is a baiter AESM, but $1.2 mill by western Union I don't think so Smile imagine the fees
We have been contracted to transfer your outstaying payment and your payment has been effect through a new secure system for making fast confirmed payments overseas .The account is set up under your email address only.

The money is in escrow for your receiver under your email address and can not be recalled by anyone else. Should have sent you an email by now with details such as when and where to pick up the cash. You can pick up the cash at any of their convenient locations in your area. If there are no convenient locations near you they will transfer the cash to Western Union, Money Gram, or to your nominated bank account within 7 hours .

If they have not contacted you yet or you have any problems to locate their office in your area you can contact them at their email address of

Edit I just checked the headers and it's Benin.

No need to mask everything. No one is going to search for those common words. - drwho

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic