SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Where to send this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a Ghana lad, practically begging to go on safari. If I send him too far he will whine about the air fare, and expect me to pony it up. Been there, done that, lad never came.

As yet he has no idea where I am.

Quote:
Dear Frank Freek0wtski,

Please make a hotel reservation for me urgently and tell me the nearest airport to you, so that you can easily come and receive me on arrival. The consignment is labeled 50kg of gold dust but the actual content of the box is physical cash ($11M) neatly packaged in a metal box with coded security lock .

As soon as I hear from you I will do the export documentations and send copies to you. Be my silent partner, receive me well and 20% of the total fund is for you. Trust me I am a senior custom officer in Benin Republic, this fortune came to me in the most unexpected manner in the course of discharging my lawful duty. I am willing to share 80% : 20% with whoever fate brings my way. I can even involve you in my investment plans, if you prove to be trust worthy. I have been in USA several times for courses but I am not resident in US. Aah, he THINKS I'm in the USA

I moved the consignment down to Ghana from Benin Republic because it is much easier to fly from Ghana airport with gold consignment than Benin Republic my own country. Ghana produces gold in commercial quantity so when you label a consignment as containing gold, you can easily process the documents for gold exportation. I need to expedite action because I am in a hotel.

Best Regards.
Mr Of0ri Dicks0n

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
HugginsDUI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have him fly to and then set him up somewhere in the ghetto east of I-35. Then, have him stand on a street corner doing something to attract attention in order for you two to meet up Laughing

Dunno if that would be too expensive or not, but it would be pretty funny. has one of the highest crime rates for a metroplex its size in the US.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tamale is not that far from Accra.

A short trip is always good for the mugus Laughing Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

50kg of Gold Dust, thats a bit on the heavy side for one person, you'd better be careful, he's probably built along the lines of Arnie if he's carrying that.

Anybody know what $11M dollars would weigh? (Assuming say $100 dollar bills?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
capcom1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

242 pounds or there abouts . according to this website 1 million dollars in $100 dollar bills weighs
about 22 pounds

http://www.ustreas.gov/press/releases/rr2748.htm
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About the same as my wife's suitcase, 22lbs would be o.k. to lift.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think 20% is a ripoff. Time to negotiate for a better deal. If you are partners, you should be able to split the consignment 50/50. Otherwise, one of you is taking advantage of the other.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kumasi has an airport, but no immigration/customs.

You could fly there in your private jet but be unable to get through, thus requiring you to fly elsewhere and leaving lad hanging about waiting.

Conveniently there's a cyber cafe there too :
http://www.cybernautix.net/index.php

get your baiting forms here

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic