SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT! IN THE FINISH HE DIDN'T WANT THE MONEY?

View next topic
View previous topic

NoseyParker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ORIGINAL CONTACT EMAIL ACCIDENTALLY DELETED I'M J*CK P*RCELL

[1]
FEBRUARY 21, 2007
To: Mr Claudio Giovanni - Executive Secretary - Vittorio Foundation
Dear Mr Claudio Giovanni [Executive Secretary],

Today I received your unbelievable advice that my email address had won me US$1,000,000.00

To say that I'm excited is an understatement, but I don't know if I will qualify. It appears that this huge amount of money is basically to be used for education and or self improvement.

My situation is that I'm comfortably retired, so probably don't qualify as my education and self development days are over.

The only area that I can see available to me is in local enviromental development.

So, I'll let you be the judge and if you think I'll qualify please advise.
QUALIFICATION NUMBERS: N-222-6747,E-900-56

Yours faithfully,
Ja*ck *urcell

[2]
FEBRUARY 21, 2007
From The desk Of Mr Claudio Giovanni
Executive Secretary Vittorio Foundation /Grant
Dear Esteemed Winner,
Jac*k Pu*rcell,

Congratulations once again on behalf of the Donations Board. We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development. On Behalf of the Screening Committee of Donations Board, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your Category.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of the requested data, and the confirmation of your reliability in this universal programme.Do note that I have fowarded the produced data, to the head office of the Vittorio foundation (ITALY) and the ECOWAS (NIGERIA). I am in reciept of your mail and i must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the receipient in this Universal donation.

All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your cheque in your name has been processed. Your parcel contains the following documents:

1.DONATION CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF US$1,000,000.00..
2.DONATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE VITTORIO FOUNDATION, ITALY
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
4.ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATES(A.T.C)
5.BENEFICIARY PAYMENT FORM(KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS IS THE FORM THAT STATES THE BENEFICIARIES NAME AND BANK NAME THAT WILL RECEIVE THE CHEQUE.)
6.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE NIGERIAN HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE DONATION WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAMME, AND DUELY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE ECOWAS.

The Vittorio Foundation Donations board has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers.

As a result of this, these friends try to claim the donation on behalf of the real winners. The Donations board losses millions of dollars to this fraudulent people, and has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Donations board will result to the Donations board cancelling that particular claim, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the winnings. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you can claim your donation.

Your parcel with identification number: {EPL/CPL/9800} has been sent to our affiliate claims office, because your claims falls within our ECOWAS booklet, and you have been directed to contact the Ecowas Counsellor in charge of claims dispatch.

PAYMENT OFFICER
MR. FRANK OLUWAFEMI .
COUNSELLOR, ECOWAS HEADOFFICE ABUJA.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: +2348025383500
FAX: +2348025549222
ADDRESS: PLOT 4, BLOCK 23, GARKI, ABUJA.

Do note that on contact with Mr. Frank Oluwafemi , you are to provide him with your full name and address in which you wish the donation cheque be sent to. Its is imperative that you add your identification number {EPL/CPL/9800} as the subject of any correspondence with the dispatch office to ensure they respond in a timely manner. I will require a concise update on proceedings with the dispatch office as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Do contact Mr. Frank Oluwafemi immediately as advised.
Do have a nice day,
Mr. Claudio Giovanni .
Foundation Secretary

[3]
FEBRUARY 22, 2007
Dear Mr. Claudio Giovanni,

Many thanks for your detailed and informative response.

I note, with relief, that I have passed the Email Screening and Verification Matching Test, as I had some doubts because of my age and circumstance.

Please be assured that to be involved in double claims is not in my nature and wouldn't have crossed my mind, only that you mention it.

With regard to confidentiality, I take your advice and have not told a soul of my good fortune - not even my wife, as yet. I'm saving the good news until our wedding anniversary on the 15th. March, but must say am finding the secrecy very difficult.

This will also advise you that immediately on completion of this mail I will be in contact with your Payment Officer, Mr. Frank Oluwafemi, as per your instructions.

On receipt of the monies it is my intention to take a 'world trip' with my wife and look forward to meeting you in Italy, so that I can thank you in person.

Health, wealth and happiness to you,
J*ck Pur*cell

[4]
FEBRUARY 22, 2007
PAYMENT OFFICER
MR. FRANK OLUWAFEMI - COUNSELLOR
ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE - ABUJA
Dear Mr. Oluwafemi,

Under instruction from Mr. Claudio Giovanni, Foundation Secretary, I am contacting you to advise that all necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of my cheque have been processed.

I have been advised that my parcel, containing the donation cheque for US$1,000,000.00, with identification number {EPL/CPL/9800} has been sent to your office and that I should provide you with my full name and address for mailing purposes. Details are as follows:

J*ack P*urcell
31 Morgan Place
Templestowe 6073 Western Australia
Australia

Mr. Oluwafemi, now that all of the formalities have been satisfied, I am sure that you will understand some excitement, nay, impatience on my part and I look forward to your prompt advice of despatch and thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Jac*k Purc*ell

[5]
FEBRUARY 22, 2007
ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE
PLOT 4, BLOCK 23, GARKI,
ABUJA,NIGERIA
Attention: Jac*k Purc*ell,

Congratulations I have been informed by the Vittorio foundation to contact you and anticipate your message as this office has been assigned to handle the payment of your grant donation prize

A cheque has been issued in your name and we have concluded the processing of all documents that will facilitate the clearance of the cheque in your Bank know that this cheque is been authorised and authenticated by the world bank. This documents includes the following:

1.DONATION CHEQUE VALUED THE SUM OF US$1,000,000.00..
2.DONATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE VITTORIO FOUNDATION, ITALY
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.)
4.ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATES(A.T.C)
5.BENEFICIARY PAYMENT FORM(KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS IS THE FORM THAT STATES THE BENEFICIARIES NAME AND BANK NAME THAT WILL RECEIVE THE CHEQUE.)
6.LETTER OF AFFIDAVITS FROM THE NIGERIAN HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE, STATING THAT THE DONATION WAS RECEIVED LEGALLY FROM THE UNIVERSAL DONATION PROGRAMME, AND DUELY SIGNED BY THE LEGAL ATTORNEY TO THE ECOWAS AND IS READY NOW READY TO BE DELIVERED TO THIS ADRESS :-

Ja*ck Pu*rcell
31 Morgan Place
Templestowe 6073 Western Australia
Australia

These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until it has been delivered to you.

Find below our delivery options which you are required to choose the one that is most convinient to you.

DHL
Cost of delivery
Mailing: $40.00
Insurance $455.00

FEDEX
Cost of delivery
Mailing: $35.00
insurance $455.00

UPS
Cost of delivery
Mailing: $30.00
insurance $455.00

NOTE: THE INSURANCE FEE (US$255) IS ABSOLUTELY COMPULSORY, AND MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR PARCEL WHILE THE MAILING FEE SHOULD BE MADE ON A CASH ON DELIVERY BASES(C.O.D) TO THE DELIVERY AGENT THAT WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP).

Due to the diplomatic content of your parcel, it will be illegal to ship it without being insured as it will violate the federal delivery rules governing diplomatic parcel delivery. This means payment for the insurance fee must be made before shipment to avoid risk. This is because of some bad experience we had in the past. We can not afford to re-issue your cheque if anything goes wrong. In this case payment for the insurance fee is absolutely compulsory, while the mailing fee should be paid to any of the above listed delivery company you choose at the point of delivery.

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before remittance. This means that the above insurance charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your parcel is shipped. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the international gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD july 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect receipients and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

And we will also want you to know that you are to keep this donations confendential as well as the delivery for security reasons.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs,

Your responds is been awaited,
May the lord be with you.
MR. FRANK OLUWAFEMI.
COUNSELLOR,
ECOWAS.
TEL: +2348025383500
FAX: +234805397498

[6]
FEBRUARY 22, 2007
FRANK OLUWAFEMI - COUNSELLOR - ECOWAS
G'day Frank,

Many thanks for your very fast reply. I trust my indication of excitement/impatience didn't put you under too much pressure, but I'm sure you'll understand.

As you can see I'm monitoring my incoming mail very closely, so your quick response is very much appreciated.

Frank, I've got to say that I'm relieved by the information contained in your last email, setting out details of couriers and insurance. Up until receiving this information I was under the impression that the package was going to be sent by normal mail and that did cause me some concern, knowing how things can go astray.

Because of the imminent arrival of the package I've elected to tell my wife of our good fortune and she is over the moon. Of course she has been advised that the information should go no further, until the delivery actually takes place.

I was delighted that FEDEX is one of your preferred courier companies. As it turns out I used FEDEX for many years, before retiring, and in fact still have an account with them.

So, what I'll do Frank, is contact them in an hour or so, give them the address details of ECOWAS and your name as the contact, and arrange for them to pick up the package for delivery to me.

By doing it that way I can make one payment to FEDEX, covering both delivery and insurance, at this end. Nice and clean I think.

As I'm sure this arrangement will meet with your approval, as it lessens the work load at your end, I'll contact them shortly.

Frank, thanks very much for your help and I'll confirm receipt of the packet, to you, as soon as it arrives.

All the best,
J*ack Pur*cell

[7]
FEBRUARY 22, 2007
ECOWAS HEAD OFFICE
PLOT 4, BLOCK 23, GARKI, ABUJA,NIGERIA
Attention: J*ck Pu*rcell,

How are you doing,I will want to inform you that we commend your fast response to our mail .We will want you to know that we are going to make the shipment of the parcel from Nigeria and it is against the poilcy of the Ecowas to make any shipment of any parcel that is high in monetary value as yours without it been insured .

So what we are saying is that you will be required to send the full payment of the insuarnce charges to us before the delivery of your parcel can be commenced. We understand that that you have chosen the option stated below.

FEDEX
Cost of delivery
Mailing: $35.00
insurance $455.00

You are to make the mailing payment to the courier delivery officer when you get the delivery, but it is very important that you send the insurance charge of $455.00 and mailing charge of $35 making it $490 United States dollar down to Nigeria, as the delivery content has to be insured in the nigeria insurance firm before it can be delivered to you via courier due to the diplomatic content of the package that is been delivered.

Failure to produce the insurance fee within the next couple of days will mean cancellation of package delivery by the courier company so as to enable my company secure the good name they have always maintained, since the package delivery without insurance will be illegal.You are also advise to keep your donation notice and information about delivery confidential and away from the public

You are to send the fees Via Transfer to the officer designated to receive such payments. Below is the information with which the funds is to be sent via Western Union Money Transfer.

Name of Reciever: WALE MARTINS
Address of Reciever: No. 123 Ekenwan Road ,
Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria

As soon as you have made all payments, endeavour to provide me with the information listed below:
Name of Sender:
Address of Sender:
Phone number:
Test Question and Answer:
MTCN number:
Amount Sent:

To make all of it easier, it is advisable to send a scanned copy of payment slip.Immediately the payment is confirmed your parcel will me mailed to you and you will receive it in the next 3days.

Note: Kindly note that Western Union is the only mode of transfer that will be accepted by the Insurance company, due to security measures to ensure the safe transfer of the insurance fee to Nigeria.

I look forward to your mail after all has been done.
God bless you and please confirm receipt of this mail.
MR. FRANK OLUWAFEMI. COUNSELLOR, ECOWAS.

[8]
FEBRUARY 22, 2007
MR. FRANK OLUWAFEMI - COUNSELLOR - ECOWAS
Dear Frank,

This will confirm my receipt of your latest mail today - Subject: INSTRUCTION FOR INSURANCE PAYMENT( YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR DELIVERY IN THE NEXT 48HRS), as requested

It is with mixed blessings that I was able to read this information before making my own arrangements with FEDEX at this end, as set out in my previous communication.

You see, my wife Millie and I were on our way to the FEDEX office, to make the pick-up arrangements with a long standing contact, and Millie slipped on wet curbing in front of our house, and dislocated her right hip.

So, what with waiting for the ambulance and making sure she was comfortable and getting the best attention in hospital, it's been a very hectic and distressing morning. Hence the short delay in confirming receipt of your mail.

The only saving grace is that I was able to read your mail on my return home.

Yes Frank, I can see the sense in ECOWAS's policy of not allowing a parcel shipment to take place without their complete knowledge that the shipment has been fully insured and understand that the only fool-proof way for this to happen is for the insurance arrangements to be made in Nigeria.

To that end I will arrange for WESTERN UNION to remit the US$490.00 as you have directed, to:

Address of Reciever: 123 Ekenwan Road, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria

And, we have four [4] WESTERN UNION agents in Templestowe, but unfortunately, because of today's events involving my wife I won't be able to get to one of the WESTERN UNION agents today, as I am leaving now, for the hospital, to visit my wife.

However, I have sourced WESTERN UNION on the internet and see that Australia is one of only a dozen coutries from which I can make a MONEY TRANSFER ONLINE using my Visa card.

I will do this immediately on my return from the hospital.

Frank, I must go now and trust that this correspondence has brought you up to speed with my activities.

Sincerely,
Jac*k Purce*ll

[9]
FEBRUARY 23, 2007
Dear Jac*k P*urcell,

How are you doing,your parcel has been prepared and ready for delivery and we are still awaiting the payment from your part for us to fully commence the delivery of your parcel to you.

I will want you to get back to me as soon as possible and please advice your contact phone numbers for it will be needed at the time of delivery.

I awaits your prompt response.
Regards
Mr Frank Oluwafemi

[10]
FEBRUARY 23, 2007
Mr Frank Oluwafemi
Address of Reciever: 123 EKENWAN ROAD BENIN CITY EDO NIGERIA
Dear Frank,

I was in the process of remitting US$499.00 to the abovementioned recipient via WESTERN UNION ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER when, to my amazement, I found eight [8] WESTERN UNION AGENT LOCATIONS in BENIN CITY, EDO.

They are as follows:
OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL
IPMAN SECRETERIAT,NNPC DEPOT
BENIN/AGBOR ROAD
BENIN CITY , EDO
OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL
SAPELE ROAD
OPPOSITE EDO STATE LIBRARY
BENIN CITY , EDO
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
AKPAKPAVA ROAD BRANCH
10 AKPAKPAVA ROAD
BENIN CITY , EDO
BENIN (OREGBENI) BRANCH
10 BENIN/AGBOR ROAD
BENIN CITY , EDO , 1022
BENIN KING'S SQUARE BRANCH
P.M.B. 1026
BENIN CITY , EDO
ACCESS BANK PLC
45 AKPAKPAVA STREET
BENIN CITY , EDO
BENIN UGBOWO BRANCH
191 UGBOWO/LAGOS ROAD,
BENIN CITY , EDO , 1166
ACCESS BANK PLC
45 AKPAKPAVA STREET
BENIN CITY , EDO

Frank, you must now, as a matter of URGENCY advise me, as to your preference, which WESTERN UNION AGENT should be nominated to negotiate the WESTERN UNION ONLINE MONEY TRANFER, bearing in mind the convenience of your receiving nominee WALE MARTINS.

I await your rapid response.
As always,
Ja*k P*urcell

[11]
FEBRUARY 24, 2007
Dear Mr Jack

How are you doing,I will want you to know that you are required to make the payment to the address of the receiver,

Address of Reciever: 123 EKENWAN ROAD
BENIN CITY EDO NIGERIA

Or better still You can make payment with the use of this western union Outlet
AKPAKPAVA ROAD BRANCH
10 AKPAKPAVA ROAD
BENIN CITY , EDO

I will advise that you make the payment by going to a western union out let in your province to transfer the payment because i doubt the payment will be available for pick up immediately when it is transfered online. The reason why i am suggesting this is for us to begin the process of delivering your parcel to you as soon as possible ,hopefully today after payment has been received.

Get back to me as soon as payment is made with all the neccesary informations.

Regards
Mr Frank Oluwafemi

[12]
FEBRUARY 24, 2007
Frank Oluwafemi
Dear Frank,

Yes, I fully understand that I will make the payment to the name and address of the 'receiver', exactly as you have directed me a few times now. I don't have a problem understanding those details and so that you are confident that I do, I will confirm them once again, as follows:

Name of Receiver: WALE MARTINS
Address of Reciever: 123 EKENWAN ROAD BENIN CITY EDO NIGERIA

I will also direct the remittance to your preferred WESTERN UNION AGENCY at the FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC - AKPAKPAVA ROAD BRANCH - 10 AKPAKPAVA ROAD - BENIN CITY - EDO - NIGERIA for collection by your nominated 'receiver' WALE MARTINS.

And to comply with your instruction that I should go to a local WESTERN UNION 'out let' to make the payment, I have accordingly cancelled arrangements to make the payment via WESTERN UNION ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER and will now go, in person, to one of the four [4] local 'out lets'. These 'out lets' are all close by so it is very convenient.

Frank, this will be done in the early afternoon of Monday February 26, immediately upon my return from visiting my wife in hospital. I would, of course, make the payment earlier but these 'out lets' are what we call WESTERN UNION SUB-AGENCIES, and are operated out of small local businesses such as newsagencies and post offices.

As it is Saturday evening here now, these businesses are closed for the weekend and don't re-open until Monday. It is for this very reason that I thought you would prefer the remittance to be made by WESTERN UNION ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER, which, in my experience, only takes a few minutes for you to receive the US$499.00

All I would need to do is supply you with the [MTCN] Money Transfer Control Number and you can track the money, from your computer, anywhere in the world. I use the service regularly when remitting monies to my children, who are all in Europe.

Frank, that's all I can do, for now, until Monday. I trust that my intention to rush the US$499.00 via WESTERN UNION ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER is not construed as greed on my part . . . . but to be honest with you I am now very anxious to receive the packet.

Sincerely,
Ja*ck Pur*cell

[13]
FEBRUARY 24, 2007
Dear Ja*ck P*rcell,

How are you doing, I didnt take you for greed when you chose the option of transfering the payment online i just felt that the payment wont be available immediately for pick up. You may continue with the online transfer of payment and i will want you to know that you should make the payment available to any western union outlet in benin city because the bank i wanted you to direct the remitance is now having a problem with their connections so we weren't able to receive payments for delivery and insurance charges to from other donation winners untill monday.

I hope to receive all the information of the transfer when you have fully completed it.
Regards
Mr Frank Oluwafemi

[14]
FEBRUARY 24, 2007
URGENT FOR: FRANK OLUWAFEMI - ECOWAS
Dear Frank Oluwafemi,

I have a concern.

You see, I have just received TWO [2] e-mail transmissions from you, both containing identical messages [text]. The first was received at 07:31 AM and the second, one minute later, at 07:32 AM

This is the transmission in which you changed your mind and gave me your permission to effect the remittance of US$499.00 using WESTERN UNION ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER as I had originally wished to do.

I had just completed the WESTERN UNION transaction of US$499.00 to WALE MARINS via the FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC - BENIN UGBOWO BRANCH - 191 UGBOWO/LAGOS ROAD - BENIN CITY - EDO when I remembered you had mentioned that the FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC - AKPAKPAVA ROAD BRANCH was also having problems. You stated 'because the bank i wanted you to direct the remitance is now having a problem with their connections so we weren't able to receive payments for delivery and insurance charges to from other donation winners untill monday.'(sic).

I immediately put 'two and two' together and decided that if the bank was experiencing connection problems then maybe ECOWAS was also having troubles, bearing in mind I'd just received two copies of the one transmission from you.

This is of great concern to me from an operational aspect, as I need to know that you are able to receive and respond to my e-mails promptly. And more importantly I am concerned and suspicious from a security point of view. I would not like to think that my confidential correspondence with you could be inadvertently directed to another address because of a system malfunction.

I decided to cancel the transfer to WALE MARINS but for whatever reason at the time was not able to do so and it was taking up too much time to find the reason why.

What I propose to do now is withhold the transfer detail until satisfied that all is well at your end. I don't want there to be a problem with you receiving the remittance detail, if in fact you are experiencing problems. It might be that the bank is not the only one having connection problems.

Your receipt of this mail and your rapid response to same will assure me that all is ok and I can then forward the cofidential remittance details to you. In the meantime I'll be in touch with WESTERN UNION to ascertain what their cancellation procedure is so that cancellation can be swift if I don't hear from you within the next 48 hours.

Please send a speedy response to assure me that all is well with your equipment and system.

Sincerely,
JAC*K PUR*CELL

[15]
FEBRUARY 24, 2007
Dear Mr Jack

How are you doing and how is your wife.Everything is well with the Ecowas Organisation for it is only the bank that you were about making remitance that had problem but everything has been resolved now for they are now back on track and you have absolutely nothing to worry about .

I will want to bring the error in the receivers name to your attention because you claim that you have made the transfer to WALE MARINS and the name i gave to you was WALE MARTINS i wonder why it is now that you claims to have made the transfer that you got the receivers name wrong . i will want you to check with western union if you have made the payment to the right receiver Mr Wale Martins and forward me the details of the transfer so that we can collect the payment and comence the delivery of your parcel to you.

I will also want you to forward to me your contact number for this is the second time i would be requesting for it because it is very important at the point of delivery.

I awaits your prompt response.
Regards
Mr Frank Oluwafemi

[16]
FEBRUARY 25, 2007
MR FRANK OLUWAFEMI - ECOWAS
Dear Frank,

This is a very rushed note to advise that I have been very busy all day, to and from hospital to visit my wife and re-inspecting an investment property on which I have put a substantial deposit, pending receipt of my packet contents. Thank you for your enquiry as to her well-being. Sad to say, the doctors have decided on a hip joint replacement for her and that operation will be performed on Wednesday, but she is in very good hands.

This hectic day is the reason for my mistake with the receiver's name.

Frank, it was only a typographical error, in the e-mail to you. The remittance was made in the name of MARTINS not MARINS.

Full details will ensue very shortly. I am on my way to my solicitor's office [a very close family friend who I trust implicitly] to use her very secure e-mail connection.

Best regards,
JA*K P*RCELL

[17]
FEBRUARY 25, 2007
Dear Mr Jack,

How are you doing and how is your wife. I havent received any payment infromation from your part up till now and you claimed to have made the payment .Pls be informed that you are almost at the deadline of claiming your donation .

Get back to me as soon as possible.
Regards
Mr Frank Oluwafemi

[18]
FEBRUARY 27, 2007
FRANK OLUWAFEMI - ECOWAS
Dear Frank,

Lord, what a dreadful couple of days it's been. The news from the hospital is so very bad that I needed to gather my family around to help me make the decision as to whether my wife's leg should be amputated or whether she should be exposed to months and months of hospitalisation which will include many surgeries, with no guarantees.

As yet no decision has been made and this is my second night staying over at the hospital to be at my wife's side. I have hand written this note and given it to my nephew to transmit as I know you're awaiting the information urgently.

Here's are the details you need:

Name of Sender: JA*CK PU*RCELL
MTCN: 7 0 7 4 9 3 8 9 6 1
Test Question: FAVOURITE FOOD
Answer: PORK CHOPS

Frank, I now need speedy confirmation of receipt of this information and your advice as to the despatch date and ETA of my packet.

Trust all is well at your end,
JA*K P*RCELL

[19]
FEBRUARY 27, 2007
Dear Mr Ja*k Pur*ell,

How are you doing, I think this is a very big joke because it seems that your forged an MTCN number and send to me ,I almost lost my job because the payment officer Mr Wale Martins went to pick up to payment so that he can commence the insurance of the parcel but to his surprise the Mtcn was wrong.

I think you are playing a very big one on us and it is not to be tolerated.You have 24hrs to make the payment of the insuarnce charges or your parcel will be forfieted and sent back to the vittorio foundation.

Mr Frank Oluwafemi

[20]
MARCH 03, 2007
FRANK OLUWAFEMI - ECOWAS
Frank Oluwafemi,

It is with displeasure that I reply to your rude and arrogant e-mail of Feb 27, and as an explanation, not that I think you deserve one, for the timing of this reply I advise that because of the stress and pressure that I have been under I have been hospitalised myself with what the medical staff consider was a slight stroke.

So I will not tolerate your rudeness or accusations.

In an effort to salvage this situation, before taking it to a higher level, i.e. Mr Claudio Giovanni, Executive Secretary of the Vittorio Foundation, you have a last opportunity to confirm receipt of the US$499.00 from WESTERN UNION and to advise despatch of my packet with ETA.

To this end I re-confirm details of the transfer as follows:

Name of Sender: JA*K *URCELL
Transfer Amount: US$499.00
MTCN: 7 0 7 4 9 3 9 8 6 1
Test Answer: PORK CHOPS

There is real concern for my packet and I view your actions with suspicion. I am very tempted to go right to Mr Giovanni now, but give you this one last opportunity to redeem yourself.

Your reply must be expedient.
*ACK PU*CELL

[21]
from "[email protected]" Mar 5
to ****.*****@example.com
date Mar 5, 2007 10:11 PM
subject Re: YOUR EXTRAORDINARY EMAIL: I think this is a very big joke . . . .

It sounds like big movie to me first ur wife is sick and then you. Just try tracking the transfer online if it shows youa picked up status i will deliver your parcel but if it dont i will sned it back to the vittorio Foundation immediately . super story teller thats what you are send me the transfer confirmatiob receipt if you are not a liar

Frank

[22]
from J*ck Pur*cell <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected]
date Mar 6, 2007 2:11 AM
subject OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR - FRANK OLUWAFEMI [ECOWAS]

March 05, 2007
MR CLAUDIO GIOVANNI EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
VITTORIO FOUNDATION

Dear Mr Giovanni,

I have great concerns regarding the behaviour of FRANK OLUWAFEMI, the Counsellor at ECOWAS with whom you put me in touch. Clearly, I should not be dealing with this person. His demeanour and lack of professionalism is unacceptable.

Oluwafemi should be organising the despatch of my parcel [EPL/CPL/9800] containing your Foundations cheque for US$1,000,000.00 . . . . but instead he has seen fit to accuse me of:

Not remitting US$499.00
Forging a Western Union MTCN
"playing a very big one on us" (sic)
"sounding like a big movie" (sic) - whatever is meant by that, I have no idea!
Feigning ill-health

Let me be quite clear here Mr Giovanni. I am suspicious of Oluwafemi's motive for these accusations.

In my opinion he and Martins have collected and pocketed the US$499.00 and these allegations against me have been made to cover his tracks.

I have, this very moment, re-confirmed that the monies were collected from Western Union, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria.

Mr Giovanni, the following information including a URL to Western Union's troubleshooting site might be helpful, and is supplied for your own satisfaction.

Name of Sender: JA*CK PU*RCELL
Transfer Amount: US$499.00
MTCN: 7 0 7 4 9 3 9 8 6 1
Test Answer: PORK CHOPS
URL http://www.wusecure.com/troubleshooter.html

This will prove my thoughts on Oluwafemi with whom I refuse to conduct any further business. Please initiate the introduction of a replacement Counsellor to expedite the delivery of my parcel.

I include a copy of Oluwafemi's latest e-mail which affirms his total lack of professionalism and honesty. If it were up to me he would be instantly dismissed.

Please advise me of the new Counsellor's name and contact co-ordinates ASAP, as I now anxiously await receipt of my parcel.

Yours faithfully,
JA*CK P*URCELL
copy of Oluwafemi's rantings follows:
"It sounds like big movie to me first ur wife is sick and then you. Just try tracking the transfer online if it shows youa picked up status i will deliver your parcel but if it dont i will sned it back to the vittorio Foundation immediately . super story teller thats what you are send me the transfer confirmatiob receipt if you are not a liar
Frank"

[23]
from Claudio Giovanni <[email protected]>
to Jac*k Pur*cell <****.******@example.com>
date Mar 7, 2007 2:52 PM
subject GET BACK TO ME
signed-by yahoo.com.hk

Dear Mr. Ja*ck Pu*rcell

How are you doing, I have looked into the case you brought forward and i have as ell interview Mr. Frank Oluwafemi And Mr. Wale Martins this two people are very trusted staff of the Ecowas Organization and has worked with us for a number of years now .

According to them you didnt send any money because when Mr. Martins went to pick up the money they told him that the MTCN is a mismatch .And in my experience what i know is that when a money has been picked in western union the status will be PICKED UP BY RECIEVER but when i tried tracking the MTCN numbers you gave it showed that no transfer with that MTCN numbers was made.

The only way i can help you is for you to remake the payment of the same amount through western union money transfer and send me a scanned copy of the transfer receipt before the end of 48hrs or your Donation will be forfeited.

As soon as payment is confirmed by Mr. Wale Martins your parcel will be delivered to you.

Regards
Mr. Claudio Giovanni

[24]
from Ja*ck Purce*ll <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected]
date Mar 8, 2007 12:41 AM
subject Re your: GET BACK TO ME
mailed-by ^^^.com

MARCH 07, 2007
MR CLAUDIO GIOVANNI
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY - VITTORIO FOUNDATION
Mr Giovanni,

Thank you for your reply, even though I don't agree with your conclusions.

Let me be very clear here, Mr Giovanni, I'm very concerned about the receipt of my parcel [EPL/CPL/9800] containing the Foundation's cheque for US$1,000,000.00 . Concerned to the stage that I have already recorded contact details for instant communication with the Foundation and will not hesitate to lodge a complaint and seek further information direct from them.

I'm sure you will agree that the sum involved here is 'not-to-be-sneezed-at' and my concern is justified and my expectations of receipt are valid.

I'm sure you find yourself in a very difficult situation. As a decent man you need to show loyalty to both Olewafemi and Martins, but in my opinion, for what it's worth, they are not to be trusted.

The US$499.00 is of no great concern and this is what I propose, to protect my interests.

Tomorrow a.m. I will personally go to:
WESTERN UNION AGENCY SUB-BRANCH
TEMPLESTOWE VILLAGE
17 ANDERSON STREET
TEMPLESTOWE
Phone: (61) 1800501500

and make a cash transfer of US$499.00 to:

WALE MARTINS
123 EKENWAN ROAD
BENIN CITY
EDO
NIGERIA

at:
AKPAKPAVA ROAD BRANCH
10 AKPAKPAVA ROAD
BENIN CITY , EDO

I provide this information, particularly with regard to the receiver's detail, on the assumption that, foolishly, you have not seen fit, from the tone of your last e-mail, to terminate Olewafemi's and Martins' employ. If, hopefully, this is incorrect please furnish details for the new funds receiver, straight away.

I can do no more than this to show my good faith and expect full co-operation from you in return.
J*ack P*urcell

[25]
to Jac*k P*urcell <****.*****@example.com>
date Mar 8, 2007 7:42 PM
subject GET BACK TO ME
signed-by yahoo.com.hk

WALE MARTINS
123 EKEWAN ROAD,
BENIN CITY,EDO STATE ,
NIGERIA

[b](this cryptic message was obviously to let dear old J*ck Pu*cell know that he had copied the receiver's address incorrectly in his previous mail MARCH 07, 2007)[/b]

[26]
from Jac*k Purcel*l <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected]
date Mar 9, 2007 6:16 PM
subject YOUR CRYPTIC MAIL PLUS MTCN
mailed-by ^^^.com

MARCH 09, 2007
YOUR CRYPTIC MAIL PLUS MTCN
MR CLAUDIO GIOVANNI
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY - VITTORIO FOUNDATION
Dear Mr Giovanni,

This is in response to your cryptic mail of yesterday. I soon discovered the reason for the, what I'd at first considered to be a childish reminder, message. I had indeed misspelled the road name in my advice to you, but please be assured that it was spelled correctly on the WESTERN UNION document. I am in fact looking at the receipt as I type this.

Here are the transmission details:

Transmitting Office: WESTERN UNION AGENCY SUB-BRANCH TEMPLESTOWE VILLAGE 17 ANDERSON STREET TEMPLESTOWE
Name of Sender: JAC*K PU*RCELL
Receiving Office: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC AKPAKPAVA ROAD BRANCH 10 AKPAKPAVA ROAD BENIN CITY EDO
Receiver's Details: WALE MARTINS 123 EKEWAN ROAD BENIN CITY EDO NIGERIA
Amount: US$499.00
MTCN: 769-697-6063
Test Answer: BARBECUED RAM

So Mr Giovanni it is now up to you. Your immediate reply advising despatch date and ETA for my parcel [EPL/CPL/9800] is requested forthwith.

Yours advisedly,
JA*CK P*URCELL

[27]
from Jac*k Purcel*l <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected]
date Mar 12, 2007 10:03 PM
subject RESPOND URGENTLY
mailed-by ^^^.com

MARCH 12, 2007
MR CLAUDIO GIOVANNI
Mr Giovanni,

I require your reply immediately.

Far too much time has elapsed since I remitted the second amount of US$499.00 .

I need to know urgently the whereabouts of my parcel. Your lack of response has put my life into turmoil. As I explained to Oluwafemi, shortly after receipt of the 'good news' which has now turned into a nightmare, I put a sizeable deposit on an investment property and the final payment falls due in 14 days time.

Without available cleared funds from my cheque I will need to convert term deposits that I had set aside for the future. This will cause uproar within my family but if the cheque does not arrive in time I will need to take that action or lose the deposit.

In desperation . . . . what do I need to do make certain of immediate delivery of the parcel?

I'm in your hands, and need your immediate reply with help.
J*ack P*urcell

[28]
to Jac*k P*urcell <****.*****@example.com>
date Mar 13, 2007 10:12 PM
subject ESPOND URGENTLY
signed-by yahoo.com.hk

Dear Mr Ja*ck Pur*cell,

Please forward to me the scaned copy of the Western Union Receipt.
Mr Giovanni

[29]
from Ja*ck Pur*cell <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected]
date Mar 14, 2007 6:54 PM
subject NO MORE CHANCES
mailed-by ^^^.com

MARCH 14, 2007
MR CLAUDIO GIOVANNI
Mr Giovanni,

I've already sent a copy of the WESTERN UNION receipt as an attachment and I've already sent US$998.00 .

What is going on?

I now suspect that you are in cahoots with Olewafemi and Martins and have split my money 3 ways and that you are now holding out for more.

I will now make direct contact with the Foundation in Italy and report your unseemly conduct. Why they would pick a place like Nigeria to distribute their donations is beyond me!

J*ack Pu*rcell

[30]
from Ja*ck Pur*cell <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected]
date Mar 14, 2007 9:12 PM
subject ATTENTION: GIOVANNI. WHO IS MR SPARO MALCOM??
mailed-by ^^^.com

MARCH 14, 2007
CLAUDIO GIOVANNI
Giovanni,

I need some answers QUICK - or else!

WHO IS MR SPARO MALCOLM??

He's been in touch with me, from the Foundation (Foundation Officer), and advised me get in touch with you again re my US$million.

Who is he and WHAT'S GOING ON HERE??

Jac*k Purc*ell

[31]
from J*ack Purcel*l <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected]
date Mar 14, 2007 10:52 PM
subject GIOVANNI - I'VE NOW BEEN CONTACTED TWICE
mailed-by ^^^.com

MARCH 14, 2007
CLAUDIO GIOVANNI
Giovanni,

I've now been contacted twice. That's two [2] times in Nigeria.

Once (one [1] time) from Mr Sparo Malcolm and now (one [1] time) from MRS MARIE LOPEZ, another Foundation Officer from the Foundation.

This is interesting. It appears that you are NOT the Executive Secretary of the Foundation. Mrs Marie Lopez has directed me to MR MAGNUS DUKE.

What do you think is going on here "claudio giovanni"?

I think something bad is happening here and if you don't explain to me what it is you will never, ever get another copy of the WESTERN UNION receipt for US$499.00 .

J*ack Purce*ll

[32]
from Jac*k P*urcell <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected],[email protected]
date Mar 15, 2007 2:12 PM
subject MUGUN MUMU
mailed-by ^^^.com

MARCH 15, 2007

Hey you! Yeah you!

I want you to read this carefully because there will be some big grammar here, a bit like blow oyinbo, only written.

I can't call you frank oluwafemi or claudio giovanni any more, it makes me sick to my stomach. So, pay attention; I'm calling you Mugun Mumu. That is your name because you are a barawo.

Mugun Mumu, you ain't no good at this caper! You should get a job or better still, go jump in front of a speeding moto. You would be better off doing that because the chance is you would be killed outright. Better than being cursed with the Mugu! Mugu Mugu Bo Bugu Bagana Fanna Fo Fugu Fe Fi Lo Lugu Mugu curse I've just put on you.

In 48 hours your blokkus will shrivel and fall off. Then which one you dey sweat laik Christmas goat and belle-turn me will invade your body so people will call you Baba Jiga. There will be no more betta for you, Mugun Mumu Baba Jiga! The curse will last for as long as you live.

In my country it's called THE CURSE OF BLACK HORSE WALKIN' Image

The horse will be in your brain for the next 48 hours. You can't get rid of it . . . . and then you will become sick, forever.

And as you get sick the blackhorse virus will shut down your computer. Everything will jam, no more connections, no more scam-emails .

What a dog you are Mugun Mumu Baba Jiga. You thought you would chance me and take my moni.

Just think about what you could be doing with that US$499.00 .

Well, you just ain't good enough . . . . you make too many mistakes and now you must pay the penalty. There is no place to hide!

Cuni man die cuni man bury am, Mugun Mumu Baba Jiga.

Ja*ck 'Black Horse' Pur*cell

NO REPLY. JACK HAD ONE MORE GO AT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM THE LOW LIFE SO HE COULD HAVE ONE MORE SWING . . . . DIDN'T WORK!

[33]
from Jac*k P*urcell <****.*****@example.com>
to [email protected],[email protected]
date Mar 16, 2007 7:07 PM
subject Today's a better day
mailed-by ^^^.com

MARCH 16, 2007
TO THE 'BOYS'

Hey, whatever your name is?,

Yesterday was a very bad day for me. We all have 'em, I suppose. So I took it out on 'you'.

Obviously I knew you were scamming right from the start. Well, that's how it goes.

Now I've been thinking about it today and realise things must be pretty tough over there. So this is what I propose.

I'm not going to send the US$499.00 , but I will send you US$100.00 , just to help out. I don't know if you can do much with a hundred dollars over there, but if you want it, it's yours.

Just let me know how you want it sent - I'll mail a cheque to you (you will need to give me your address), arrange a money order or postal note (nearest Post Office), or I'll put it straight into your bank account (need your bank details) and then we'll just get on with our lives.

First time I've ever done anything like this and it makes me a bit sad. Might be able to help out every now and then with a hundred or so. You let me know.

Gotta go now,
J*ack Purc*ell

- F I N I S H E D -

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic