SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any senegalese Lawyers out there?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jantar
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My latest bait started out as a love bait with this contact:

Quote:
Hello.
My name is Miss Favour Amadu,iam an african girl,i read your profile today at www.dateyard.com it was so good to me.i feel you are the only one missing in my entered life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probabilty of meeting that very thing that has been lacking in my entered life.please contact me at my email adress ([email protected]),,or,,favour/amadu/at/yahoo.com. i am a girl with respect and responsible,i respect people also and urbelieve if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my self okay. i hope to hear from you soon. Remember, all the darkness in the world, can-not put out the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart,and (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Her IP did show it coming from Dakar, Senegal.

But in her 3rd letter to me I got

Quote:
Please listen to this secret,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7M(Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So, i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account (i don't mean that you should give me your account) and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

The very next letter had

Quote:
In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON.
Email address ([email protected] ) and ([email protected])
([email protected] )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr David paullsion
Telephone number +44 703 1896097or +44 7031895976.
Office Fax number ++44-870-1351 970.
Contact them now on how to transfer the $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

So after a bit of a delay, I did as she said and wrote to her Mr David Paullsion with this one

Quote:
Dear Mr Paullsion,

I am writing on behalf of Miss Favour Amadu concerning her late father's deposit in your bank. She has asked me to be her foreign partner in assisting her to claim her inheritance. Please advise the best manner to go about this. I do understand that we will need to produce evidence of her father's death, evidence of either a will, or that she is the only surviving member of the Amadu family, and valid identification that she is who she claims to be.

As she is currently a refugee in Senegal, I also understand that she cannot receive any inheritance directly, and that my task is to assist and to act as trustee until she is in such a position to receive her inheritance. In this regard I also understand that I will also have to provide valid identification, and evidence that I am acting on Miss Amadu's behalf.

Yours sincerely

Phillet O'Phish.

Well suprise, suprise.... I received from Barclays Bank IP 196.207.234.238 : I didn't realise that the London Branch of Barclays was in Senegal. Shocked

Quote:
BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDONPLC,NO,CHURCH-HILL PLACE LONDON,

Office Of The Director,Claims Verification And International Remittance Department. Barclays Bank of london Plc,
For Your Kind Attention Sir Mr Phillet-O'Phish ,I have been directed by the director of ForeignOperation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we receive today from you .Actually,we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank here) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount he deposited with us before his death.Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer( since the money
is originated fromAfrica and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.3.A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.We promise to give our customers the best services.Should you have any question(s) please contact the Operational/transfer officer Mr David Paullsion through his email address thus ([email protected]) or the bank's office number thus +44 -703-189-60-97 or +44-703-189-59-76, for more clearifications and directives.Yours Faithfully,Mrs Eunice Portsman(For Account Department) BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON PLC,,UGENT FROM
B,B,OF,L,P

Obviously when I reply I will be directed to a Senegalese Lawyer, but I'd like to frighten them a little and make out that I already have a lawyer. So, does anyone here already have a Lad who is pretending to be a Senegalese Lawyer? This may be an opportunity to get 2 lads arguing with each other. Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not open another account as a Senegalese lawyer. Why pay some one else if you can do the job yourself Twisted Evil Have fun fighting.

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jantar wrote:
... you to send the followings immediately to our bank:1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer( since the money
is originated fromAfrica and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal)2.The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.3.A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.4.An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa.Note:The above are compulsory ...

Seems she would send those to you, for you to send them to the bank.

Maybe she needs 'Sengalese' lawyer for those documents and you need a (country_of_your_choice) lawyer for your blurriness docs Very Happy

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic