SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Best Horror Movie Scenes

View next topic
View previous topic

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There were a few scenes in "Man bites Dog" that shocked me, however I didn't make it through SAW or Freddy got fingered either so you can guess I'm a little squeemish.

I did enjoy the vomit drinking scene from "Bad Taste", which also provided one of my favourite quotes "Go for the head shot Barry.... it's the only true stopper". The scenes from "Ghosts of Mars" where they had the flying skil-saw blades during the end fight was great too.

Nothing beats Damien or Alien however.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope this is not a necro. If so, apologies. Just watched the "Green Mile" Pretty good flick. If you wan't to be bothered, I just recalled John Waters "Pink Flamingo's". Has anyone seen this? Your comments would be most interesting.
On another note, has anyone seen "I Spit on your Grave"?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. The scene near the end of "The Ring" where the chick crawls out of the TV. Scariest thing I have ever seen.

2. Most of "The Blair Witch Project". A lot of people didn't get it. I watched it all alone in the house on an actual 'dark and stormy night'. I got it.

3. Evil Dead. Different kind of best.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the face that flashed in exorcist is awesome. can anyone get a screenshot of that?

I thought the grudge had some trippy scenes but for me Saw 2 did it when she was dropped in the tub of needles. *shivers*

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus wrote:
@Hekate, you're right, Jorg Buttgereit films are pretty sick, that goes too for Der Todesking and Schram.
Has anyone here seen the August Underground movies, like Mordum. They are totally beyond anything else i've seen.

No, I haven't seen any August Underground - in all honesty, I read a couple of reviews of Mordum and decided to stick to mainstream horrors!

I watched Stephen King's 'It' yesterday - that still scares the bejeesus out of me in places!

Have to agree with B.L.Z. Bubb tho - romantic films truly are the work of the devil. Especially romcoms. I hate them! Bleugh! Vomit! Thumbs down

JoeTam wrote:

On another note, has anyone seen "I Spit on your Grave"?

Yeah, watched it years ago, drunk, and followed it up with 'SS Experiment Camp'. Both fairly nasty films, but I think the SS one was the nastier of the two.

Edit. Button. TS Smile

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Soldatman

For some reason I have this running about in my photobucket....some project or other from the year before last, I think.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Nanny Ogg
"Bruce"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That bit where the mother gets shot

So sad

so sadistic

whats the film again?

cried for days

Oh yes,

Bambi
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked "House of 1000 corpses" Didn't care much for the follow up "The devil's rejects"

starstarstarstar
soldatman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd: thanks thats great. gonna save that myself now.

<a href="http://www.sub-radar.com/sounds_samples/section_soundz/modem_sound.mp3" target="_blank">The worst sound in the world</a>

<a href="http://www.robrob8.com/games/slap_the_monkey.htm" target="_blank">Practice your slapping here</a>
Master Shake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear Lord. Grindhouse was full of great moments, but the most squeamish one was in the fake movie trailer for 'THanksgiving'...

A chick is jumping on a trampoline, and as she's coming down, she does the splits, and then a knife pokes through the trampoline...

OUCH!
Rocio Loon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master Shake wrote:
Oh dear, where to begin...

I heard Audition was excellent. I want to see that one.

I saw the Audition at a Japanese Film Festival, it was great! I usually hate scary films but this one was good!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic