SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad's math skills

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $650.000.00 (Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand US Dollars)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Lad left out the bit where he took his cut of the compensation.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind their mathematics skills, none of them can spell. Laughing

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And technically the apparent DOT renders it to $650.00 USD. So what is YOUR cut of the action?--a month of cable-tv bills?

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The lads don't know where the comma key is, hence the dots.

I assume you didn't point out his crap math Eliza?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hi Tommo again,

Yeah, I 'got it' as you probably surmised. Always makes me larf when the lads screw-up big time on the key numbers involved in instant-riches. I've seen them divide up the fortune 110%, as you no doubt have too... DOH!!

cheerz---jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad faults are many and varied.

They kan't speel, their syntax are wrong, their punctuation is, erratic, and they don't use the space key enough,especially after commas,the shift key is not a lad concept, and i should know (we all should).

And don't get me started on run-on sentences...

On a more serious note - has anyone noted the use by some Lads of this quirk:

Quote:

Ok I understood you, sorry I never meant to hurt you ok.
Is just am afraid to lose this fund, and am very careful in what ever am doing regards to this and that is why am always sure to be on save side ok...
[J]ust rquest for the bank swift code and he or she shall know that you are expecting money in your bank ok.
Get the swift code from your bank and send to Barclays bank ok.

That's three Lads I've noticed doing that...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just doesn't add up,OK Laughing I'd bargain with him and tell him $250000 is as low as you'll go

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, beware of the hidden menace of lad phonetic writing skills.

My funniest example was when my female model mentioned a photo shoot on the beach and he sent me back pictures of his beaches - pictures of his girls.

When I cottoned on that he also thought Ludmilla was a guy I was totally flummoxed. I am ashamed to say it was a curve ball I dropped, which I still regret. He could have been great fun.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BarneyGumble
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently received the following from the third largest gold producer in Africa.

Quote:
Your points have been well noticed. You needed 250 grams which is equivalent to 2 KG because 1 KG is 126 grams I hope you know that. So the price of 250 grams is $32,000USD.

I realize that the metric system is damned tricky but I'm prepared to accept the extra 2 grams that he's prepared to give me for free. However the price is totally unacceptable so some hard negotiations are needed.

YOU AND MR.MAX PAYNE ARE BIG FAT FOOL BUM HOLE ASS SHIT HEAD AND MR.MAX PAYNE
YOU MONKEYS SUCK FOOL

bastard idiote

also aware that this is not fraud as others do

MAY GOD PURNISH YOU ANIMAL
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer: I just killed off a main baiting character - Mick Taylor - and started afresh with his daughter, .

The Lad wrote:

Quote:

all the best you the son will benefit from it

I replied:

Quote:

I'm not the son, I'm the daughter. Not even my father would have been cruel enough to call a boy "Camille".

Note; before this is over I want the Lad to wish he'd actually met Mick Taylor - the sadistic killer from that godawful DTM Wolf Creek.

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hi again yastreb--

That's funny, because when I see the name 'Mick Taylor' I instantly think of rock & roll..A millionaire in his own right.

cheerz--jervis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic