SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Explanation

View next topic
View previous topic

IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DP: Good to hear that you've cooled down. April 1st is always a dangerous date on the internet. All the legal action, name changes, plot twists, word filters...

Google even introduced a new broadband service! http://www.google.com/tisp/

They did a paper one too, but it seems halfhearted.

Anyhoo, just remember, you can cause a lad a LOT more pain by having him answer limitless questions than by just insulting him. Twisted Evil

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i myself and me can only hope that DP will not hitch a ride on the LOVEboat and stick around.

English is not my first language and I was shocked at what it seemed I had posted. Editing was comical and what made things worse was that our time zone is many hours behind GMT or UTC. It was not even AFD.

After a few minutes my eyes and stomach could not take it anymore and I left the site.

I hope that DP signs up for a nice mentor and baits the living daylights out of some check scammers.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey DP,

I have not been here too long but I can tell you, the baiters here are here for business and as was already said it was just letting off steam for April fools day,

Really you can rely on the people here, we all fight the same war

The post changing got me for a minute or two until I twigged about April 1st.

SmileSmileSmileSmile join us DP help us fight

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ditto, the post changing totally threw me for a minute, just lurk around and read the forums till you feel you want to leap in.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The point is DP - it wasn't just you who was affected. It wasn't a personal insult or fun at your expense, and it wasn't an in joke only for long term members, though I think most members caught on pretty quickly.

It was just an accident in time combined with your heightened sensitivity, which is understandable. My experience of this place is that there is a high degree of compassion and support, but at the same time, this is a place where real work is done to hurt scammers, and that requires a strength of mind, ruthlessness and warped sense of humour you may not be able to cope with at the moment. Only you can decide that.

For instance - I often bait as a female character using similar tactics that will have been used on you - though I am not trying to extract money from them. Is that going to bring back too much pain ? When you can face that issue, maybe you'll know your healing is over.

Whatever you decide - good luck - and hope to see you around.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mc wrote:
... April Fools was not the norm. ...

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Wink
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DP Welcome Very Happy There are some relatively normal people here too Wink

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
Pingu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Where????

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DP -- you had to learn the hard way to completely avoid this place on April Fool's Day -- and whenever the Mods get drunk -- okay, you should probably just leave. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic