SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

He Really Hasn't Thought This One Through.

View next topic
View previous topic

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would have put this in the Surplus letters forum but I thought you might like to see this before it's moved.

You know how every now and again you come across a scam of breath-taking stupidity?

Quote:
Attention :

I got your contact via Internet as God wishes my name is Mrs. Gifty Abavana and I am living with AIDS.
Ever since my husband, Hon. Lawrence R. Abavana, former Ghanaian Agriculture minister died of AIDS and I was tested positive of the AIDS virus, the mass media wouldn’t just let me and my family be.
My children have stopped going to school because they could no longer stand the humiliations from fellow students .

The embarrassments are getting on my nerves but what can I do? I would have loved to travel out of the country to a place where I will have peace and spend the rest of my life with my children but I couldn’t make it for I am weak and severely sick. Moreover, no Embassy would grant me Visa to her Country with my hairs withering and boils all over my body. I will like you to keep this top secret and Confidential.

The website is here for you to view for more understanding :
www.ghanacastle.gov.gh/President/castle_newsp_details.cfm?EmpID=476

From all indications, I know that my days are numbered. In the light of The above, I have contacted you to assist me to transfer out of Ghana, The SUM OF $15 Million USD and the 250kg of Gold which my husband Deposited as [GOLD TREASURES] with a security company for the up-keep Of my children, and safe-keep it for my children as they will be coming Over to your country in due course to live and school.

My Dear I need your assistance to finance this project and secondly after the fund is secured YOU WILL INVEST THE MONEY FOR MY CHILDREN IN COMMERCIAL ESTATE OR ANY BUSINESS OF YOUR CHOICE YOU DEEM HEALTHY.
For your effort, I am prepared to give you 25% of the total funds.
I am looking forward to hear from you while thanking you for your anticipated co-operation,
In this regard, I will also need your personal email address with your telephone and full name.

Kind Regards,
Ms .Gifty J. Abavana
Private E-mail: [email protected]

NB: Please,note that this is not a scam mail.Because base on what is going on all over the internet world today,People find it very difficult to beleive things like this any more..If you can garantee me from yourside; your trust and honesty, i will be able to work with you and .I will appreciate if you can come down here in Ghana to see things for yourself before we proceed and this will make things clearer for you.

Forget the "boils and withering hair". You can even ignore the goofy disclaimer. Just remember that Gifty here is the widow of the Mr Abavana who "died of AIDS". Now click on the link that this retard has given to back up his story. Then read the last paragraph.

Do lads celebrate April 1st as well?

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Your l.a.d.s word filter does not seem to w.o.rk. correctly Laughing

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've added the disclaimer that came with the mail. It reads great with the filter. Laughing
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slightly-
yours truly would like to see squab on the menu. In any case, kill the damn pigeon!

Hey, looked like this one made it thru today!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic