SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I can't believe that they tried this

View next topic
View previous topic

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello (Barry Kelly),

I am sorry not to have been in contact for a couple of weeks. It was due to the companies review of the job of a payment commission agent which was going to be amended but i had to speak as i am the recruitment officer and who did employ individuals in the U.S.A. All is well and you are still a payment commission agent to J!ah3 Ltd.

At this point i would like to inform you that the payments from our debtors/customers that was hitherto put on hold by the companies board of directors will be allowed to be received by you, so do expect the payments anytime soon as i have re-instructed our customers to make payments through you as advised before.

In another development, i want you to let me know if you are in use of a credit card which can enable some of our debtors/customers make payments through to us by crediting your card and then you can withdraw and remmit funds.Please if you can and would like to make use of this payment means, do send us the neccessary credit card information that would enable funds flow into it, so that i can inturn send it to the customers that would like to pay by this means.

Please do respond with "Letter received", to acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Best regards,

(I. M. Stoopidscammer).

I have never heard of such a request.

My credit card number? Give me a freakin' break! Mad

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106518 Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Barry---[Nice 2C you're STILL alive after so many disastrous crashes!!]

Like your tan, but stay off that Sagbama Expwy--ghastly and ghostly things happen there! NO road on earth is more deadly, nor has claimed so many millionaires, as you know----LOL!

Innocent question here by me--was that Lad Letter ^^^^ part of an on-going bait, or an original letter? You know what I mean on the latter because The Lads more and more seem to be sending me scams that start off as if I am already involved....Not their-usual in my experience [3+yrs] but rampant now.

cheerz--jervis tetch--mad hatter (for the family)

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad asked me something similar about a year ago. He was a check mule and asked me to pay off my credit card so his “debtors” could make payments into my CC. I thought that was so silly. I asked him how it worked and he told me money would simply be put into my credit account but only if I paid it completely off first. What an idiot.

JMRazor made a similar post today except his lad had the audacity to request the CC#, CVV#, expiration date, credit limit, mother’s maiden name, etc. I think the post was titled “Is this a scam” in the help section.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost--and any other credit-card-involved baiters--

Once again, I'll say to watch NBC Dateline next Tuesday April 03, 2007 in which Chris Hansen seems to go to Lagos and/or Port Harcourt to track down the ultimate c-c scamming Lad--posing as a lass. [alas].. Holy Wendy Kenson, Batman!

Going to www.dateline.msnbc.com "To Catch A Con Man/ID" etc should give you further insight no matter which side of the pond you are on. The great anti-mugu expose' was March 20th. You can still see it at msnbc...

But the one of March 27th and the follow-up next week are both along the same lines. Worth seeing.

cheerz---jervis

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jervis: it was part of an ongoing check mule scam bait. When he wanted my ID he got a corrupted file and then claimed he couldn't open it. I then slapped him and told him to check for viruses.

Then he claimed that he could view my ID, and that I was "hired". That was about three weeks ago. I heard nothing from him until I got that email.

RE Sagbama Expressway: every year I get killed there, usually on 21 April. I've also died in plane crashes and in the tsunami.

But I keep coming back! Very Happy

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again Barry--

Take this advice on your near calamities---don't drive, don't fly, and stay the hell off the beach!

cheerz--jervis [March 32nd]

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic