SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whats up with D.O.N

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow is April 1st. I expect the old Don back on Monday Laughing

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:

Hearts and quotes and songs .. blah, blah. Two years later they were in court calling each other Child of Satan.

And what is wrong with being a Child of Satan???? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz

Don't know why you're all so worried about the 'new' Don. We all change and grow as we age.... Wink

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love my Don the way he is. And all you should be happy for the two of us. Very Happy Very Happy

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

d-o-n If-you-truely-love-us-then-could-you-please-make-the-words-normal-again?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I just got back and only read your message now...is it better now? Pretty Rose

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrggh!

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's hooked deep!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

April fools day is over tomorrow.

Don has just been baiting everyone here. Laughing Laughing

But to tell you the truch, don has joined my church Opus Dai. He will be soon
taking the Holy ritual. Soon you will see a true templar on a horse. Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don, what the hell happened man!!!! Your such a wimp now!

And to think you used to be cool man, now you've just peed on that.
What happened to you?

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a bump to keep Don on everyones mind.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're too nice to me.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

... must be in love. sigh!

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I give him 10 more days before his anger and supressed sarcasm make him explode. He is a volcano close to a huge eruption (and I don�t mean that in ANY sexual way). I think it will be best if he gets susepended for 2 weeks or so, just to be on the safe side.... Twisted Evil Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
Mortar x12
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Some advice......NEVER use the "S" word whilst talking about Don. Radden did that, and the consequences were even more deadly than you can imagine. Because I like you Breadcrumb, I will ask HIM to spare you.........
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ that�s why i put a typo into the word. We all know that Don isn�t the sharpest knife in the drawer and therefore might not even recognise the word Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Mortar x12
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BC:

...The Greek language has three words for love, which enable us to distinguish Christian love (agape) from passionate devotion (eros) and warm affection (philia). Jesus did not tell his disciples to fall in love with their enemies or to feel for them as they felt for their families and friends. Agape is a gracious, determined, and active interest in the true welfare of others, which is not deterred even by hatred, cursing, and abuse, not limited by calculation of deserts or results, based solely on the nature of God. Love does not retaliate (vv. 27-31), seeks no reward (vv. 32-36), is not censorious (vv. 37-38 ).

The men who were bidden to love their enemies were living in enemy-occupied territory, where resentment was natural and provocation frequent. They were not just to submit to aggression, but to rob it of its sting by voluntarily going beyond its demands. To those who believe in standing up for their individual or national rights this teaching has always seemed idealistic, if not actually immoral. But those who are concerned with the victory of the kingdom of God over the kingdom of Satan can see that it is the only realism. He who retaliates thinks that he is manfully resisting aggression; in fact, he is making an unconditional surrender to evil. Where before there was one under the control of evil, now there are two. Evil propagates by contagion. It can be contained and defeated only when hatred, insult, and injury are absorbed and neutralized by Love...

Most people - even sinners - have a rough-and-ready ethic based on common sense, enlightened self-interest, give-and-take; and they can claim to be as good as their neighbours. But the followers of Jesus must go further. The Christian ethic is Ethics Part II. Other systems distinguish what is right from what is wrong: Jesus distinguishes what is good from what is merely right, and urges his disciples not to be content with the lower standard. Duty is not enough. Duty obeys the rules, but love grasps opportunities. Duty acts under constraint, love is spontaneous and therefore gracious. Duty expects to be recompensed or at least recognized, love expects nothing in return. To love like that is to be sons of the Most High; for likeness is proof of parentage. 'Be merciful' might appear to be less exacting than Matthew's 'You, therefore, must be perfect' (Matt. 5:41). In the Old Testament, however, to be perfect means to be completely loyal and is a normal human virtue, but mercy is the very character of God. The son must inherit the attributes of his Father.

Generosity in giving must be matched by generosity of judgement. The rule of measure for measure does not mean that God deals with men on a basis of strict justice -- the rest of the sermon belies that -- but that intake is in proportion to output. He who gives and forgives sparingly receives sparingly. The gifts of God, including his mercy, come most freely to those who most freely pass them on to others.

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BC I am praying for you as we speak..................
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
blablabla...love....blablabla....

See...I told you....the eruption already is starting. Nonsense is starting to flow out of him....next thing will be some rocks bursting out of his a.... Shocked Laughing Wink

Mortar x12
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Don:
was this yours or Dan Brown's Very Happy
I'm going to try and understand next week-end.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice the new Don is waxing lyrical, so here's another rose:

Especially <strike>stolen</strike> picked too...

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets face it, Don has gone to that happy land, where the sky is blue the trees are green and everyone walks round with a smile on their face.
Time for the straight-jacket and the nice warm comfy cell with the padding so's he don't hurt his little self.

Is there anyone close enough to him to deliver a SLAP!

Or an electric shock? nothing major just 25KV AC to start.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shiver metimbers wrote:
Quote:
And I'm off to India (South Goa) for two whole weeks, starting from next Thursday.

Don, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Twisted Evil
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, I made it to his siggy.......scary stuff. Don't NORMAL moderators use their siggies for troll postings????

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, what's this in the chat logs about Don and Radden being together now? Radden agreed to be MY love a few days ago. Evil or Very Mad Wasn't Don with Breadcrumb anyway?

Laughing

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Oooohhh!!! these men, they're soooo fickle!!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic