SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Otis McMuffinmaker gets a job... and manages to get fired

View next topic
View previous topic

aomiles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Friend,

Bradbury Crafts Company is a firm based in United Kingdom. We produce
and distribute Craft works such as Metal Craft, Pottery, Ceramic, Fabrics,
cotton and other art and textiles works worldwide. We have reached big
sales volume of Craft Works in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the US market. Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US . Presently, Our company needs US
representative/Assistance in Payment Collections and in establishing a
new distribution network there. The fact is that despite the US market is
new for us ,we already have regular clients who are reacting positively to
our products. We have made some supplies to the US But we have problems
collecting money for the already supplied works.

The problem is that ; The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in UK is 20%, whereas for the individual it is only 4%. So my lawyer advice that instead of we making company transfers, we
should employ someone in the US that would work as our Financial Coordinator. By so doing, we will only be paying 4% in tax. That's why we need you! We need agents/representatives to receive payment for our crafts and textiles(
in money orders,check or bank wire transfers) from our clients in the US ,and resend the money to us via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer. The work is simply you receiving payments from our Clients which will be made
cashable to you at your Bank. After cashing,the funds will be transferred via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer according to our instructions.
As your income,you will be getting 10% of any amount you collect and process. You will be deducting the income before funds are transferred. You will be working as an Independent Contractor right from your home or office. This job wont interrupt your daily activities and its absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000 - 4000 monthly during the time you will spend working
with us. You do not need any capital to start. An employee who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers when we commence our representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US . And you
are assured of an excellent work condition. It's Legitimate Transactions between our Customers and our Company Representatives and there is no legal risk. I would be glad if you accept my proposal.

Prospective finance co-coordinator should forward the following info
immediately:

Full Name -
Contact Phone #
Full Physical Address
City
State, Z/code
Age & Sex
Nationality
Occupation
Any photo ID (If any)
Work experiences (If any) WORKED MOSTLY IN SALES FOR PAST 10 YEARS

You can also send a copy of this information to:
[email protected]

Thank You!
Thomas Spakle

a d wrote:
GOLY GOSH WOWZA!!! I AM SO EXCITED. THIS SURE DO SOUND LIKE ONE PLUM BUCKET OF SPUD EATING PILLOW FLUFFIN GOOD TIME! COUNT ME IN THERE CHIEF!!!

Here is you info as requested:

Full Name - Otis McMuffinmaker
Contact Phone - I only have a textphone. This is a phone that lets you type to each other - as I am deaf. I had a farm accident involving a exploding goat milking machine when I was younger. It was horrible. There was pieces of goat and chicken everywhere.
Full Physical Address: 225 Cedar St.
City - San Diego
State, Z/code - CA 92101
Age & Sex - 40 / M
Nationality - 1/2 Swedish 1/2 Eskimo
Occupation - Caviar extracctor
Any photo ID (If any) - Yes
Work experiences (If any) WORKED MOSTLY IN SALES FOR PAST 10 YEARS
I have had no sales experience. I truly hope this will not be problem. All my previous jobs have mainly been in the farming sector. Recently I have left my families farm and moved to the big city. Before my current job I was trained as a professional llama wrangler. I also am experienced at taxidermy. You should see my collection of squirrells made to look like famous poets. In my free time, I enjoy walking throughout my neighborhood in search of spare change. I have yet to find any, but the exercise is good. Plus, I have made many close friendships with the neighborhood dogs. Except Rex. Rex is very very bad dog. He bite.

With the utmost sincerity and purest of heart,
Otis McMuffinmaker

Bradbury Investment <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
watch out for payment by tommorow ok and it will be delivered to your mail box. Email me as soon as you receive the the payment by tommorow.

Regards
Thomas

a d wrote:
Looking forward to it!

Bradbury Investment <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Otis,
i guess by now you should be in possesion of 10 visa traveller check, take it to your bank, fill it and countersign in front of the person who will be cashing it. Then send the payment to the below information.

NAME: JAMES GIFFORD
CITY: SAN JOSE
STATE: CA
Z/CODE: 95112

I will like to receive the information which will be given to you after you might have sent out the payment via western union.

Regards
Thomas

a d wrote:
I need an address. You only included city, state, and zip. I need a street and number

Hi Otis,
just follow the instruction you have below ok. you do notr eally need the address ok. send the payment to the below information has it is given to you ok. I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest... Did you receive the payment yet?

a d wrote:
Look, in this country you need a street number and a street name. I don't know about what little town you come from, but San Jose has close to a million residents. You can't just send an envelope of money to a name. I need an address. I will just hold onto this until I get a proper address.

- Otis
Bradbury Investment <[email protected]>
Alright send the payment via western union to.

James Gifford
98 north fifth street
san jose
california

Tell me when the payment came and also get back to me with the MTCN number and every informationi will need to pick up funds at western union.

a d wrote:
What is MTCN number?
Anyway, I am going out of town for a few days, so I am just going to cash those checks and will mail the cash when I get home. No problem with that, right? I have a goat milking convention to attend in Kansas. Have you ever been to Kansas? Beautiful country. Goats for as far as the eye can see. Anyway, I am going to unveil my new goat milking design. Its going to double productivity at goat farms all across the world.
Do you ever watch "Gunsmoke'? Its my favorite show. I feel like I'm getting to know you so well. We should talk again.
Sincerely,
Otis McMuffinmaker

Bradbury Investment <[email protected]>
Hi Otis,
why not send out the payment before you go for your goat milking convention? How long will the concention take? As soon as you send the funds we will instruct another of our client to send you some payment so you can continue to work for us. Get back to me with the western union money control number and text question and answer.

Regards
T.Spakle

a d wrote:
Hello,I am very sorry to say that there has been a little problem. I have a little problem that I did not disclose to you previously. You see, I have a gambling problem. Goat racing, in particular. Everytime I see those little billy goats lined up at the gate, I just can't resist. And I was walking back with your money and I just happened to walk past the track. I was doing fine until my nemesis, Farmer Jim Bob, began to taunt me. He always makes fun of my goats. And that really gets my goat (sorry, bad goat milker's pun). Anyway, I turned into the paddock and I saw her - she was beautiful! Her name was "Billy Bob Banger". She was the most beautiful goat that I had ever seen. She was going through her preps for teh next race. I knew she was a winner! So I went in and checked the odds - she was 20 - 1. Like all goat milkers, I am a stubborn man. So once I had made my mind up - well, consequences be damned. I am
very ashamed to say that I placed all off the money on the line. I am ashamed at my conduct to you good sir, who trusted me with this job. I feel sick.But that sexy little animal did win. And how. I multiplied your money ten fold. And, I am ashamed to say, I was going to keep it and not tell you. But as I went to mail your money this morning, I had an attack of conscious. I had to come clean - this money (and the winnings) all belongs to you, not me. So I understand if you want to fire me for stealing. Just please don't press charges - I have a family to feed. I will just hold on to both the money and the winnings until I receive your further instructions. I will understand if you want me to give it to my local replacement. But if I send you the original money and my winnings, can I keep my job?
A thousand apologies,
Otis McMuffinmaker

Note from Otis:
All attempts to contact my employer were unanswered at this point and all further email has been returned. Looks like Iím out of a job 
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

aomiles wrote:
Looks like Iím out of a job 

It sure does Laughing

Bait him from a new account.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
why not send out the payment before you go for your goat milking convention?

Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice idea to use the scammer money for gambling. I will try it myself, but without the weird goat story.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic