SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The sweetest sound a mugu can make

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the one he'll make after he opens my email in the morning.

Background:
I need to contact the barrister.

I email and say I am going on vacation and will be gone for 5 days.
5 days later I come home and "begin to read my email"

I email this guy and tell him I didn't need to contact his barrister - because another Barrister already contacted me.

He emails back today and says to not trust this other barrister (a guy I totally made up)

I respond...

Quote:
Hi,

It's in the afternoon where I live right now. If you call me in the morning your time, I'll probably be asleep, and I turn my phone off when I'm sleeping. Since I'm so busy, it is very important that I am not bothered when I sleep. Can we make a time to chat on the phone? Do you know the time difference between Central time in the US and the time where you are? I know there are 6 hours difference in this time and London. So, tomorrow morning I'll be extremely busy in some meetings. I'll be home around 6:30 (or 12:30 a.m. London time) I'll be available after about 10 p.m. London time on Friday. I have meetings in the morning, but Friday afternoon I am free.

I already responded to Nelson. He's a very nice man. He has been telling me that he contacted me because he heard I needed help transferring some funds. I thought he meant that he was your friend????? Is he not? If not, you should meet him. He's a very nice guy, and I've talked to him on the phone several times. He's from Nigeria, and he says that the people there are hurting. His mom also has cancer and is in bad health. She's going to be having a surgery soon, and his business has been bad. My father sent him $25,000 to help his mother with her surgery. So, please keep her in your prayers. I feel really sorry for them. He is such a nice guy. We've talked for a long time on the phone, and I've seen pictures of his family. He has the cutest kids. I hope to actually fly there and meet him soon. He's become like a family member to me - like a brother.

I hope all is well at your house and your trip was a safe one.

Your friend,

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oooooooooo thats gonna be one sore mugu Laughing Laughing Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah and just wait for him to call me tomorrow afternoon - LOL - I'll post the convo. I'll sound so sweet and stupid. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil this should be a good one Very Happy

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the sound is a sort of :
gnnnnnghngnnnnnnnkkkkk!!!!!!!
That's the noise he'll be making when he reads your message.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A sound ? hummm

I think he will be crying on the phone begging you to help him.
I love your letter Laughing very original

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
hugh_ben_pond
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slowfreddie wrote:
I think the sound is a sort of :
gnnnnnghngnnnnnnnkkkkk!!!!!!!
That's the noise he'll be making when he reads your message.

lol, is that the sound of choking from shock?

"Shes a scaaaaam baiter, makes them work hard, makes them want more, more of her dough" (to Nelly Furtado's ManEater)

"Stopping scams one scum at a time" (me)

"i can not call or resive call from anybody becouse my breen is bad I can holy reith emails you can see my fotos attache" (idiot)
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No, that one is frustration.Image

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing something along the lines of:

Quote:
Re: DO THIS IMMEDIATELY

Dear ________,

I must say i was very surpised by your email. Do you think we are playing some srot of game? You must now pay attention very well ok and not be loored into some paying to this Nelson who is a theif. Only respond to my barrister who will be contacting you very soon and then you can give him what he needs for this is not childs play and you have to remember this at all times. If your father has sent this money then all i can tell you is that it is gone now as i do not know any Nelson or what he is up to but i can assure you that it is not for your intersrts.

Again,do not lissen to this nelson theif and only do what my barriser will tell you. Call me soonest at 234xxxxxxxxx.

in Jesus name

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Wow, that was good, and familiar. I think I might be baiting you.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JMR: Don't forget:
Quote:
This man is trying to doop you.
Wink

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the sweetest sound a Lad can make...

[1] There's the furious threats by the Lads who got suckered to Glasgow by Shiver ("@#% YOU! @#$% YOU, BASTARD!")

[2] There's the one Persephone panicked ("Give me back the phone please!")

[3] Finally - can't recall who this was - the Crying Lad ("Daddy I don't know him!")

Eliza - oh to be there when he read your letter...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't told me that Nelson is a crook. He said to not tell him anything about the transaction. And he's emailed me many times telling me to contact the correct barrister. LOL And NOW the correct barrister has emailed me saying that he's the correct barrister....etc.

Frantic flow of lad emails this morning. I asked them to call me. I want to be able to speak to them so that I can figure out what's going on.

LOL

I just love skype!

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
M.T. Head
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has your fake barrister contacted the lad or is it better to keep them separate?

Great job!

As efficient, strong and reliable as this transaction {INHERITANCE} inheritance is not acrime all over the World, a day old baby can inherit as you know even a deaf & dump and the blind can as well Inherit. ---Mr:Gregg Cesar.

ONEMORE THING NAVER YOU USE SUCH WORDS TO US AGAIN GOAT'S -- Mr.Edward Brown, ECOBANK PLC. COTE D�IVOIRE
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this is going to get good.

"I" am "N3lson" and this other guy named 1m0h is a scammer that another baiter (mc) has been in contact with. So, mc has arranged where 1moh will be at a certain place. Now I'm going to try to get my lad to go visit him to meet him. LOL

My lad's in a bit of a panic about me talking to N3lson and 1moh and I'm giving him N3lson's email address - not 1moh's since "I" am N3lson. So, I plan to give him some crap in email as N3lson. And then I hope that he'll show up to meet 1moh.

Quote:

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic