SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu taking advantage of Darfur crisis....Pile on him

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HugginsDUI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a freaking scumbag. Here's the email, the header is posted below (edited to not blow out the format).

His addy is

hello

Please forgive me for this impromptu mail,since i do not know anything about you,
apart from the fact that i was told that with proper arrangement you can help me, i
most tell you we have suffered, we have seen dead,suffering,hunger etc. i want you
to appreciate peace in your country, i will like you to pray you not experience war
like in my country, sudan where war has stolen our joy.

My name is Isaac Idumusu 20yrs old from darfur, sudan. i have a little brother 5yrs
his name Ali, my dad is Mr. Ibrahim Idumusu, he buys and sells antiquities and
precious stones. he was killed among many in darfur that has dead so far, the day the
rebels came to our house shut my dad and his friend on 13th Jan.2007, my brother,step
mother and i, we manage to escape,my stepmother was later kill when we were escaping
by bad people after raping her. my brother and i run to Kutum refugee camp in northern
darfur sudan, before the death of my dad he told me and stepmum long before his death that
he keep two(2) boxes in Provident Insurance and Security Company Ghana, which have a
office in sudan here where every agreements was sailed, all valid documents with me
now. he said one box have inside antiquities like some precious stones,about 43ft long
snake skin, pictures and a horn he bought from kenya. the second box have inside cash
($20 million usd) he made from buying and selling of fine stones and antiquities,he put these
boxes in this company since the war is getting worse and decleared it as family properties
inside it to avoid raise eyebrows. so am looking for sincere person from any foreign country
to stand as our foriegn partner to recieve this cash and invest the cash for us, since it was
the wish of our dad that this money be invested in foreign country because endless war in
sudan.

His friend(Mr. Mark Henning) that he has in mind that made him going into this bond
with the security company that foriegn partner to recieve the boxes for proper handling of the
content inside to ensure bright future for his family just incase of eventuality,is nowhere to
be found every attempt in contacting him in your country proved abortive, since i lost the contact it most have fell from the bag, considering the way we manage to escape the
rebels, it was in the leather bag together with the documents of the deposited boxes. it was
when i was trying to find out if the foreigners giving us first aid can help me locate Mr. Mark that was when i got your contact.

After recieving the boxes you will take money from it then make arrangement for my brother

and i to come over to join you and invest part of it. but if you can help get Mr. Mark, i will be willing to give 2%($400,000usd) and will give 20%($4,000,000usd) of the total money if you
can help yourself to save time. but will not share anything from the other box with you. i wait
you reply. i would have send a copy of the bond document along with this mail, but i decided
to hold back, just to know which you can help me with.

Regards
Isaac Idumusu

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.78.56.5 with SMTP id e5cs217011hua;
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.122.8 with SMTP id u8mr964223anc.1175217753042;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web63109.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web63109.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.97.4])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id c1si2120810ana.2007.03.29.18.22.32;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.97.4 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 68477 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Mar 2007 01:22:31 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:
Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=YlmHhHujii0xorg4SYBfkfadKWCPwDDhjK9B0k0CcdUU067BSaveO16ctu
jSwJXbT14ahdYGUgy6djV49FeSxJ
H9ZgS0u1Pgg74iAJLbZepkm9CejkXD/
Zgpy4zAaTXLlddii9PPzSUTTkpORqshIEDRH2iXC5a62K+r5aT7aQs=;
X-YMail-OSG: EY6ouRIVM1lH0Op9IqjDPFZWzn8P2mr3CyHMBUepi8sVxoMjhrRPplPFf8zl
GHvG521eGzGxGToE4
URhKxUOC2nnuqwXu652Yf.A
Received: from [41.204.38.154] by web63109.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:22:31 PDT
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:22:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-904074202-1175217751=:60653"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-904074202-1175217751=:60653
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
hugh_ben_pond
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be glad to mess with him, keep him from using his low tactics on others. Trying now

"Shes a scaaaaam baiter, makes them work hard, makes them want more, more of her dough" (to Nelly Furtado's ManEater)

"Stopping scams one scum at a time" (me)

"i can not call or resive call from anybody becouse my breen is bad I can holy reith emails you can see my fotos attache" (idiot)
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m trying, too...though I believe I�m more trained in keeping call center ladies busy...hope i can enrage him^^
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. I have nice new forms for my lads to fill in Twisted Evil

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic