SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Please bait this idiot -

View next topic
View previous topic

Babs2007
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live in a building with a communal laundry room. A lot of the tenants are students from the local college. A sign went up in the laundry room last week saying something like "Earn 1500 - 2000 per month! Only 10- 15 hours per week of work! Trips around the world and bonuses! No need to quit your job!"

So, I wrote across it "SCAM". I came back today and got the following 'note' underneath my comment:

"No it is not a scam. You should check the facts before you make your ignorant comments."

I have also seen her same signs outside the building, in bus shelters, etc.
The big group presentation was on 26th March, but I'm sure she's still interested in signing up people. I don't know what the baiting potential of this is, but she really deserves it with that attitude.

Pulled. TS

(notice .co.uk, so you have to pretend to be in the UK - London if you're not already).

Or give me advice to bait her - I'd really appreciate it.

-All the stress, embarrassments you have cause our account officer at the bank for trying to pick up the fund. The reference number is incorrect and he was almost detain by the bank security men for bring false reference number
- B0B P3ter
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Babs, what exactly is the scam?

I've pulled the email addy until then.

Thank you.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Babs2007
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pyramid /multi-level marketing selling - where you have to spend a lot of money to get started and never make any money -one of the main parts of the actual 'job' is recruiting other people to hang these signs everywhere.

What will happen is that you will attend a presentation or meet the sign hanger, and you will be recruited to spend money for a starter kit or for information. Then you have to recruit more people.

The actual 'product' if there is one, doesn't matter. The people at the top just want new people to join and make the initial investment. It's quite similar to the classic pyramid scam.

There was a programme on television here in the UK around 3 months ago about all of these signs - in bus shelters, on traffic islands, etc. saying how you can make all of this money so easily. The reporter started researching them all, and they were all bogus. All of them asked him to spend money on their kits. He also found quite a few people who had fallen for it, and lost money, and were not able to recoup it. Nor were they able to get enough people to sign up.

Come to think of it, this person is probably a victim who has just signed up, so maybe she doesn't deserve the abuse that we give the 419 lads. But I think she needs to learn a lesson about polluting our environment with this crap and being self-righteous and gullible at the same time - the worst combination.

If you choose not to post the email address, if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

-All the stress, embarrassments you have cause our account officer at the bank for trying to pick up the fund. The reference number is incorrect and he was almost detain by the bank security men for bring false reference number
- B0B P3ter
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forward the information to the police. Pyramid schemes are illegal.

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic