SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sort of funny, in a strange way... considering lads' lawyers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Storm_Shadowhand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have noticed one very funny similarity between all so-called lawyers that I have been asked to contact thus far. Both my brother and I are amateur at this, though we are leading on a few lads at a time. I have three that I am working with; each one of them has a lawyer whose first name is Barrister. Meanwhile, one of my brother's lads has the first name of Barrister, and the same goes for one of his lads' first names.

Now, this can be one of two things: either women who have sons have an imagination deficiancy, or (dun Dun DUN!!) They have a cloning device! Very Happy Since we know it is not the former... they "must" all be clones! Now, if only we were dumb enough to believe that! However, it does make for a great deal of hillarity! Very Happy
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you know that "Barrister" is a title for a lawyer who can practice law in a court room in the British system of law.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Storm_Shadowhand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*Face turns red* Now I feel like an idiot... I had no idea that it was a title and not a name; I'm just an ignorant American here Smile
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may wanna go check Solicitor as well... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solicitor

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick S_S -- change the contents of your original post and your follow-up to make it look like DrWho has totally lost it (not hard to do really). Make your posts about sunflowers and Pop-Tarts -- it's your only way out. Wink

Barrister JMRazor

Very Happy

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Who is busy, he's back on telly this weekend.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Who sucks.

{EDIT} The British one on the TV.... I'm sure our Mod never sucks anything.

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall a colleague at the Defence Department some years ago who looked at a list of Army Warrant Officers (whose rank was abbreviated) and asked, "How come they're all called Woff?"

I had to do a quick explanation about abbreviations - pity, maybe I could have spun a yarn about compulsory name changes upon enlisting, though it wouldn't have lasted...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yochanon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woff is still better than 'Major Major Major Major' <walks away whistling innocently>

In his will, he specifically drew my attention to the sum of US$20 million, which he had deposited, in a safe box of a private Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa. In fact, he said and I quote My beloved son, I wish to draw your attention to the sum of US$20 million. I deposited the said box containing the fund in a Security Company in Johannesburg, South Africa.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some years ago I dictated a letter to "Mr. Bishop at the court's office" and the young lady who had to type it addressed the letter:

"To the Bishop of the court's office"

Highlights of business!

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
RedGadge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DrWho wrote:
I'm sure you know that "Barrister" is a title for a lawyer who can practice law in a court room in the British system of law.

Yes not only are English lawyers the most expensive in the world but get this. Only a barrister can represent you in court, but he (or she) will not be briefed by a mere muggle such as you or I ... he can only be briefed by a solicitor (the general practice type of lawyer). So you have to employ at least two lawyers. You talk to the solicitor and the solicitor will pass on your message to the barrister.

The lads scams are quite really small beer compared to this mallarkey Evil or Very Mad

(")_(")~

you never sent any money ,as i went to western union moneytransfer office,and their was no transaction
of that nature. You lied to me rev. You claimed to be a man of God,but you dont keep your promise.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic