SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does a lad read your mail? Think again (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Baldrick
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a nice piece of art work�I really do. So When Susan Bryant contacted me, I thought I�d try and see if she really could draw/paint or was she only interested in the money side of things. Its quite short but it just goes to show how much (or little) of your mail they sometimes read.

Susan�s artist workshops
SUSART WORLD INC.

Dear Friend,

My name is Susan Bryant, I am an artist with my husband James Bryant,We own JONES ART WORLD in London(United Kingdom)I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life my husband James Jones. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of experience I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of my work is done in either pencil or art brush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines, I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER, which is difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom. I am looking for a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be working for me as a par time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn�t affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states, I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, so for now i need a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who will be handling the payment aspect for our company. These payments are in MONEY ORDERS and they wouldcome to you in your name if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and WESTERN UNION Charges then wire the rest back. But the problem i have is trust, i have made arrangement with the FBI in Washington,that if anybody gets away with my money they will definately get hold with the person,and the person will go to JAIL for LOOTING my funds , you are to receive the MONEY ORDERS PAYMENT which will be sent to you by the FEDEX or UPS from my business partners, which would come in form of a MONEY ORDER then you are to take it to your bank account to enable you cash it and send the money cashed for the MONEY ORDERS to me via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM. NOTE: All charges of the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER will be deducted from the money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn�t spend a dime out of your personal money. If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible via email. N: B, Please send to me the listed information below:
#Your full name:
#Your full home address,
#Your age,#Occupation and as well your #marital status, and your,#direct contact telephone number,
I will be needing your home address, so that I will send the MONEY ORDERS to you via FedEx or overnight shipment.
Thanks for your assistant and God bless,

Susan Bryant.
Director of SUSART WORLD INC,
London, United Kingdom.

Dear Mrs World,
Thank you for your email.
I'm not sure if I can help you at this moment because our Church is busy arranging its annual donations to a variety of charities and overseas projects.
You've probably heard of our fund raising and donations to good causes.
We pay substantial fees for submitted work (min $1,000) but usually a higher rate for better quality submissions.
In fact, we are currently receiving submissions for sketches ($1,000) and paintings (up to $7,500) of our Church but I suspect that you wouldn't be interested in such small amounts of money for your work.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for you interest in our Church and wish you well with your art work.
God bless you
Rev. R. Emblind

Susans artist workshops
SUSART WORLD INC.

Dear Friend,
My name is Susan Bryant, I am an artist with my husband James Bryant,We own JONES ART WORLD in London(United Kingdom)I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life my husband James Jones. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child �.(blah blah blah)

Dear Mrs. World,
I don�t think you have read my previous reply have you? Please go and read it and reply accordingly
God bless you
Rev. R. Emblind

Dear Rev. Robin Emblind,
Thanks for your co-operation, Whereas I will appreciate if you can forward to me the below information to enable me be assured of who I am dealing with, as I need a trusted/reliable person that will assist me in receiving these funds.
Please send to me the following information:
1. Your Age
2. Marital Status
3. Occupation.
4. Your Full Address
5. Your Private Phone and Fax Number including mobile phone.
6. Any confirmable identity either working identity or equivalent to enable me be convince of who you are for receiving the fund.
i wait your argent response
Susan Bryant

Dear Mrs. World,
Please read my previous mail before you reply with this nonsense.
God bless
Rev. R. Emblind

It seems Susan thought she was buying a house from me then

Susans artist workshops
SUSART WORLD INC.

Dear Rev. R. Emblind,
compliment of the season to you and your family,once again thanks for your mail,ok as for the property i will like to buy in Arizona,but first i need to know who iam dealing with,offcuorse you need to forward to me the below information,is like you are into land and property?why i needed those information is that i have do bussines with so many people like in america and then run away with my money,becuase those scanmers are everywhere,i will not advice you for any illega bussines and i will not involve,becuase in the state the FBI is away of my bussines is ligistment ,do not delay to send the folling information,

With Regards,
Susan Bryant.

Dear Mrs. Susan,
What on earth are you rambling on about?
I don't understand what information you want from me.
Please sit down and explain clearly what it is you are trying to say.
God bless
Rev. R. Emblind

Dear Rev. R. Emblind,
Thanks for your urgent response please forward to me the below information to enable me finalized the arrangement.
This is to include:
1. Your Age
2. Marital Status
3. Occupation.
4. Your Full Address
5. Your Private Phone and Fax Number
I await your immediate response.
Thank you and God bless you

Susan Bryant.
London, United Kingdom.

Dear Mrs World,
Have you been taking drugs ?
God bless,
Rev. R. Emblind

Nope, not paintings, not a house�.it�s a loan

Dear Robin Emblind,
How are you today?here is the requirement that you needed to submit for the loan you requested.
THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE LOAN ON EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT PLEASE FILL IT CAREFULLY AND SEND IT BACK TO ME.
First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Owner:
Home Phone:
Toll Free Number:
Social Security Number:
Equity Account Limit
Date of Birth:
Investmount:
Duration:

PLEASE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTION CORRECTLY.

1.Property owner in the United States:
2.Do you own an existing home equity line of credit or personal business line of credit Account with any US Bank. Not credit cards, mortage loans, checking account are not accepted: Yes or NO
3.Provide Equity line of Credit Account Number:
4.What is the limit of credit limit on your equity line of credit Account USD $:
5.What is the balance presently owed on your Equity line of Credit with USD$
6.What financial institution in your line of credit with:
I await your immediate response.
With regards,
Miss.Susan Bryant

Dear Mrs. Susan,
Are you fucking thick??
Go and read my mail you dipshit.
God Bless
Rev. R. Emblind

Nah�told you she was an artist

Dear Friend,
My name is Susan Bryant, I am an artist with my husband James Bryant,We own JONES ART WORLD in London(United Kingdom)I live in London United Kingdom, with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life my husband James Jones. It is definitely a full house, I have been doing artwork since I was a small child �(oh for the love of God�.I give up!!)

we build relationship and watch it going up am a woman i need you to be at peace first not so wild like animal. (Mrs. Elizabeth)
NOW WALK MAJESTICALLY LIKE A LION TO YOUR WU OFFICE (williams wilcox)
I love the idea of the Security verification code (Freeborn Moses after 1143 answers)
SWING INTO ACTION EMBLIND (in a subject line)

Last edited by Baldrick on Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:56 am; edited 5 times in total
ladhunter84
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAH, lol lol, that's classic.
johnm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like she's got stuck in a time warp loop hole.lol Very Happy
Morgus The Magnificent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad likes to multi-task. Laughing

It looks like that dabble in all sorts of scams. Pretty bold!
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL comedy. I bet there's 6 or 7 other baiters (or god forbid, victims) scratching their heads right now too. Laughing At least if they are victims, they should twig soon after this stupidity.
Obiter Dictum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Baldrick
I got a copycat of the first letter last Friday--the same art gallery, but a different surname (did you change it?).
Know what? I'll copycat your moves (with a different reverend name).
Let's see what'll come of it. If the lad stand corrected, you are free to take over.
Did you change Susan's surname? If so, let me know by PM.
TIA
Obiter
Obiter Dictum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ОК, sent a copy of Rev. Baldrick's message to Mrs. F-Art Gallery Owner.
Yes they read the mails. This week, at least.
Mrs's reply (half an hour ago) reads:

Dear Rev,
Good day well i got your mail but still i need a
representative
you told me that your hands are tied down well good luck in your work.
You
said something about you considering the post well reply me if
interested
God bless.

regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, I was getting a plug for Yakuza's new NERV Church of Second Impact
(http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107355) in my
initial mail.
I haven't repied yet.

OK, what next?
OD
LedAstray
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah she's an artist allright. A bullsh*t artist!

What's the story with these "compliments of the season" and compliments of the day" these bozos use as salutations? You know they're getting me so I'm almost starting to use them in emails myself.
msalice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh gosh! This person would never learn! Wink
Obiter Dictum
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a heart. We have all been beginners, and some of us are still learning.
Vlads have a saying: Live an age, learn an age.
I'd add, "yet you'll die as a mugu all the same in the end."
Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic