SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Spring is in the air

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my vlads has been ignoring me lately but today "she" replied and offered this explanation: Lovely I ask the applications, that I such to not watch(keep up) the health!! But at us began, good weather and me very much would be desirable to dress easy clothes!! Probably me to blow!! I in the evening began an aggravation!! Laughing

**Mask removed..not necessary** Cherrie
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How is you Russian compared to her English?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Russian is дерьмо compared to anyone's English Wink
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hang on dermo means s&%t, so you can't speak Russian.(i think i'm right here)

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2891--

Does she need clothes, want clothes, or what? You can always tell her that you own a clothing store--Saks 6th Avenue.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus wrote:
Hang on dermo means s&%t, so you can't speak Russian.(i think i'm right here)

Yep, I'm not sure that would be helpful anyway. They probably prefer vics who know as little about Russia as possible.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard that if you reply to a scammer in their native language, French for the Ivory Coast etc, they are not interested and insist on communicating in (bad) English

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
2891--

Does she need clothes, want clothes, or what? You can always tell her that you own a clothing store--Saks 6th Avenue.

I'm on my way to visit "her" later so if that is what "she" wants im sure I'll be asked to bring some along.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2891--

yeah, but what sizes? Are we talking Audrey Hepburn-type women or the female Bulgarian weight-lifters who look like Ernest Borgnine in drag? You need to know the specs--i.e., demand them!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunny Ears pic for Jervis

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer my friend--I owe ya one.

[Edited by me 24hrs later, I figured it all out ]. I'm a 52 yr old newbie at some computer stuff---not all, but stuff like that!. I figured out how to get my bunny ears posted, thanx to you on that one too. I have Photoshop and Elements 2005 ($150) but got so frustrated that they're sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

I drove a NYC taxi in the 1970s and 1980s and dealing with anyone trying to scam me was a drive thru the park, but the world got techno on me before I had time to absorb it all. I still do not have a cel-phone. I'm a dinosaur in many ways but always try and impart what wisdom and experience I have.

Thanx again Gomer in any case---jervis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic