SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was bad, but I deserve a prize anyway

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting this lad, doing everything to annoy her, then I just received an email telling me that she got another person who will get the money, but I am not to be sad because I deserve some kind of compensation.

Quote:

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Cheque out of the company to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture .Due to your effort,sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction the organisation wants to compensate you and show their gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (ThreeHundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars) I have authorized the finance house where I deposited your money to issue you an international certified bank draft cashable at your bank.

Isn't she so sweeeet ? Very Happy

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
joanekaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, the funiest thing about this bait is that I was baiting one lad, thinking that there were 3 of them.

The first email arrived on march 5:

Quote:
I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL, AND I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT NOW THAT YOU HAVE CONTACTED ME YOUR BANK DRAFT WILL BE RECEIVED IMMEDIATELY YOU CAN COMPLY WITH ALL OUR PROCEDDURES REMEMBER MRS MARIAM BENSON HAS DIRECTED YOU TO CONTACT ME AND I AM HER FINANCIER AGENT MR CHARLES KELLY THE ONLY I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO SEE THAT YOU PROVIDE THIS REQUESTED INFORMATION BELOW

Since I was just beginning at baiting I replied saying that I couldn't speak english. I was left alone after that.

But then, 3 days later, Mariam decided that a language barrier wouldn't stop her business, so she contacted directly, and kind of forgot that we had never talked before. She wanted to compensate my efforts Razz

Quote:
Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at
the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $150.000.00
bla bla bla
CONTACT AGENT MR.NELSON BROWN

I asked what I would have to do. No answer. Maybe she noticed that I wasn't the person who she had to contact...

Remember Charles Kelly? He wrote me four days later, in french. Hey, they are consistent!!! I had said that I couldn't speak english, right? So, the other language in the world is french!!
But I can't understand french. So I said something like "you could at least write in english!"

Silence again...

Until the next day. He wrote in english this time. And I gave him some fake information.

The next day he sent the same email, forgetting that he had already sent that to me. I got angry because and told him that I have already given the information. Anyway, I told him that in the I had moved so I had to give him another information.

He got angry! How dared him??

Quote:
PLAESE I DONT NOT SEE YOUR INFORMATION , WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO SEND THE INFORMATION BACK TO ME, NOW OR YOU DONT WANT THE PACKAGE ANY MORE,
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE INFORMATION TO US TODAY

But I had to move again, because my boyfriend came after me, and now I moved to NY. All this in two days!

He disappeared!! I think he got confused with so many addresses.

Then on march 20, Mr. Nelson Brown became Mr. Neison Brown, and he wanted to represent our lovely Mariam. Remember? The second email, talking about a non-existent contact and wanting to compensate me.

I pretended that I didn't notice this mess. I began to bait again. So I asked about their honesty, if they were terrorists. Later I told him the problems I was having with my boyfriend, gave him a lot of new information, then changing it again and asking him to get back to the old information.

He got nervous. And just gave up.

Until now. Mariam wants me to get this compensation.

I think there are 3 different lads in this scam, and maybe they even work together. But they have a problem with organization and communication. I really don't care Smile

I feel very pity and sorry for you and myself too because the news gave me a shock.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic