SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad Motivator Maybe!

View next topic
View previous topic

JustMe01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad may get off his lazy back side now, I sent this after not hearing from him in four days.

Quote:
Dear Fr4nc1s,

It is with deep regret that I must inform you that, as a result of your inability to meet the deadline and provide us with the required information in a timely fashion, we must move on to people that need our help. We have decided to invest our money into an orphanage in B3nin C1ty and provide them what they need.

I am very disappointed in you as I thought you were seriously in need of assistance and was very excited about the prospect of having a branch of our church in your location. Brother, I wish you all the best in your future as I'm sure God with give you exactly what you deserve. I pray that you take care of the children better than you have taken care of getting the information to us. Maybe it would be better for you to leave the children with a more responsible person and go back and resume your educational endeavours as the children deserve someone better than you.

Sincerely,

Rev. B3n D0v3r

His reply:

Quote:
Hello our beloved one thank you for your mail today we are very sorry for not writing to you Is just that we have a big problem facing us over here 4 of the kids are totally hospitalized for some days and as you know am the only person that have been taking care of them, i have not get any chance to go to the studio for the picture and as for the form I have not come to the internet café to print it out for the filling because I was with them in the hospital so please bear with us don’t turn your heart to us we are still faithful and hornest to you just give us some time to get kids out of the hospital, so they recover very well, please bear with us for that, we really need you more than any other person can do, please tell your pastor all this thing I have told so that he can understand with u.
Pleas beloved one give us some time thank you and God bless as you do that for us.

...WE ARE NOT HAPPY THE WAY YOUR ORGANIZATION IS TREATING US... Francis John Cooker

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic